Forums
May 03, 2024, 10:18 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 149339  (Read 2072 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: 149339
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 05:06 AM »
To me l3x is the problem here. They light up, they didn't notice when teleporting their worm, they didn't notice until 3 worms were teleported. Also Devilage's "I was minimized" excuse makes it even worse. You're playing a league, it is your responsibility to stay focused on the game. I think game must be replayed.

Since DarkOne's vote is different than me, I'll ask a 3rd mod to say the final word.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline franz

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 05:26 AM »
Just replay the game. Deserting after doing 3 worms seems opportunistic due to confusion on when 5 worms are used.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 09:45 AM »
ok , we ll replay the game and post the result here.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 06:44 PM »
Lol, try smoking a whole bunch of weed every day, and I was minimizing and chating at facebook, I didn't notice at all, as you can see in the game when I asked why we had more worms, did u even read the log? maybe care to read it then come with ur logic.

I thought rules were rules, 3 worms per team in clanners isn't it? they didn't even ask to us in the first place about the five worms stuff, how am I opportunistic since I said it way before dj turns start, do we have to replay with 3 worms or five worms this time? eh?

Smoking proud.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 08:51 PM »
If you light on..You agree to the rules..There is no specific rule stating the number of worms in RR now is there ? If you light on and don't quit immediiately well then you are respondsible..You can't use it as an exscuse incase you are busy losing. The excuse of being on facebook or smoking weed seems radically insufficent in my honest and extraordinary humble opinion..If you agree to the terms and conditions..You have agreed to play the game out and consented to the possibillity of you losing the game and recieving a penalty in the ladder system.

Also if you have your'e mind somewhere else than the game itself..you can not just that as an excuse.. Busy on facebook and did not see something say about the map you disliked ? Well in that case you have to play the game like a man of honour, valor and virtue. If you are smoking marijuana while the turns alternative and therefore fail to notice something you dislike due to your'e gravely limited small mind ? Well it is your'e fault..

If i play vs someone and i disslike the map..Well i have to protest BEFORE the game starts... I can't play on using it as a leverage " Incase i lose i will complain because of that " for example. I really fail to see how this is just..You have to be accountible for your'e descissions and actions in life as well as worms..