Forums
May 20, 2024, 02:07 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 203573-20356  (Read 2939 times)

Offline TheWalrus

[SOLVED] 203573-20356
« on: February 03, 2016, 07:25 AM »

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
Re: 203573-20356
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 07:30 AM »
Games were all funners, and I played them as such, delete.  Someone tell me if its going to be TUS next time, eh?

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-203573/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-203574/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-203575/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-203576/

lfmaooooo

we asked for tus in the game  :P but don't have problems  :D delete it pls mods and Warluss stop to drink lulz

Offline Senator

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 08:47 AM »
[Sensei`hcp] is this tus?
[reN`a2b] ye
[BdL`Dego] bien
[AnGsT`l3x] ah es tus? xD
[reN`a2b] :0
[BdL`Dego] si
[BdL`Dego] jajaja
[AnGsT`l3x] ok asesinar entonces

Looks like u agreed on "2vs2 bng" and left open whether it's funner or tus. Wally didn't agree on making it a tus in the game. Same with 1vs1 games?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 05:37 PM »
[Sensei`hcp] is this tus?
[reN`a2b] ye
[BdL`Dego] bien
[AnGsT`l3x] ah es tus? xD
[reN`a2b] :0
[BdL`Dego] si
[BdL`Dego] jajaja
[AnGsT`l3x] ok asesinar entonces

Looks like u agreed on "2vs2 bng" and left open whether it's funner or tus. Wally didn't agree on making it a tus in the game. Same with 1vs1 games?
Same, me and ren did the miscommunication.  I played the 1v1's and 2v2's like funners, don't think I threw a single 3s grenade either 1v1, was just messing around throwing ridiculous floorbanks and trying crazy shots, its pretty apparent I don't know what time it is.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:38 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 07:46 AM »
I know it's not my game but when is this going to be dealt with, they affecting BnG standings.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 10:13 AM »
I'd like to know too, talked to senator about this, I've worked really hard to get good at this scheme, played 100's of BnG games since I came back.  I have two distinct styles I play with, when it's funner I play totally different when if it is a TUS game.  I've only lost 11 games overall, 30% of my losses are basically from a set of games I had no idea were TUS.  Senator made a good point that my partner agreed to TUS, and while that is valid, shouldn't it err on the side of all parties being in agreement rather than the other way around?  Before the mention of TUS is even made in the first game, I explain that I've been on the phone all match, then resume chatting 10 mins later, explaining I'm off the phone, I was not monitoring the chat, therefore could have had no idea it was TUS.  Anyone who has played me in TUS can vouch that this is absolutely not the way I play TUS matches, I haven't gotten as many wins as I have purely by fooling around and trying ridiculous shots such as the ones I try time and time again in these matches.  I know its just points, meaningless TUS points, but when it comes to BnG I am the kind of nerd that cares about these points for whatever stupid reason, and care whether I win or lose.  Looking forward to hearing from you on this MI.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 10:18 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 10:43 AM »
There is no evidence that Walrus agreed to TuS, not to mention messi already gave permission to delete anyway:

lfmaooooo

we asked for tus in the game  :P but don't have problems  :D delete it pls mods and Warluss stop to drink lulz

I thought it would have been done already took me a good 10-15 minutes to figure out why walrus suddenly dropped over 100 points in BnG...

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 08:32 PM »
The 2 games with messi can be void since messi agreed to them. But the other 2 games (one is your win and the other your loss), it's like 3 people knew it was TUS. AnGsT and Degox must agree for that to be deleted. (ask one of them to post here?)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 04:48 AM »
Thanks, but I respectfully decline, I've done way more than I should have here already MI, if one of those guys wants to post here, sure, but I have literally spent 15-20 mins talking to senator, providing proof, talking to messi, wrote multiple posts here; and who is to say you won't exhibit more of the flawed judgement you've showed here so far?  I hate to be critical, but you've botched what is a really open and shut case here, I've never gone outside of the realm in 350some games now to get cheap points, and I won't be doing it in the future. 

No one has yet complained here, shown up and said walrus is trying weasel out of these games.....but yet the burden of proof is on me.  This sets forth a dangerous precedent that favors bogus reports instead of the other way around, and that is precisely what this report is, it is bogus.  If not agreed upon by all parties, it isn't TUS, by the fine line of the letter of the law you wrote, yet you abandon your own rules in this situation.  This is the first time the system has failed me, but it has imploded spectacularly in a desertion of logic.   

You haven't even taken the time to open any of these replays to check the veracity of my claims, therefore I won't be assed to put forth the effort to try and get anyone to post here.  I do appreciate that you have removed 2 of the 4 games, though, so kudos to that extent.  I have had to expend an extraordinary amount of time on this, whereas all they had to do was report, I've been the only one that has put any kind of effort in to rectify this situation, and I've come to the solution that it simply isn't fair for me to have to bear the brunt of all of this just because the other players in the game were too lazy to make sure TUS was okay with me.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 04:55 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline Senator

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2016, 10:39 AM »
We got the proofs we needed for the 2vs2 games. 3 of 4 agreed on tus in the game so the only question is can your partner make the decision for u if u don't say anything. It would be unfair towards AnGsT and Degox if they couldn't complain about the games afterwards but u could (it's like u played without a risk of losing while they did have a risk). Therefore it's up to them if the games will be voided.

As for the 1vs1 games, we didn't get proofs so we treat them as funners by default. The burden of proof is not on you.

And btw, the way u played in the games doesn't prove anything. Only hard facts matter :P
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 10:54 AM by Senator »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2016, 11:17 AM »
We got the proofs we needed for the 2vs2 games. 3 of 4 agreed on tus in the game so the only question is can your partner make the decision for u if u don't say anything. It would be unfair towards AnGsT and Degox if they couldn't complain about the games afterwards but u could (it's like u played without a risk of losing while they did have a risk). Therefore it's up to them if the games will be voided.

Let me put your logic into other examples:

So technically I could grab 2 friends, play a funner with some newcomer who doesn't know any better, report it as TuS as long as me and the 2 other people agreed on TuS?

My parents don't know but I gave permission to the other 2 guys to take stuff from their house and sell it on ebay, this makes it ok?

So if 3 guys have sex with a drunk, passed out woman, even though she was unaware it would make it ok because the 3 guys all agreed?

I could probably sit all day and write down many examples but I think you get the point now.

Do you see how unfair this is?

"It would be unfair towards AnGsT and Degox if they couldn't complain about the games afterwards but u could"

^^ Please tell me you aren't serious?

It's THEIR fault for assuming walrus agreed, unless they can provide evidence that walrus agreed to play TuS, these games should definitely 100% be void.

Only hard facts matter :P

Exactly, and the hard fact is walrus didn't agree, case closed.

EVERY PLAYER INVOLVED IN PLAYING SHOULD CONFIRM/BE AWARE IT'S AN OFFICIAL TUS MATCH.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2016, 11:30 AM »
So if 3 guys have sex with a drunk, passed out woman, even though she was unaware it would make it ok because the 3 guys all agreed?

Don't know how you pull out these comparisons on some casual non-important W:A stuff, on daily basis...
But I find it hilarious from time to time.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:31 AM by Sensei »

Offline Senator

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2016, 11:42 AM »
So technically I could grab 2 friends, play a funner with some newcomer who doesn't know any better, report it as TuS as long as me and the 2 other people agreed on TuS?

Then one of u would agree on losing along with a guy who has no clue he is playing a tus game. Would u be willing to play along with a such guy?

It's THEIR fault for assuming walrus agreed, unless they can provide evidence that walrus agreed to play TuS, these games should definitely 100% be void.

Eh. messi represented team messi&Walrus. AnGsT and Degox had all the reason to assume they were playing a tus game after messi said "ye this is tus".

Offline spleen17

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2016, 11:50 AM »

This is pretty much what happened to Walrus, yeah.  :D

Eh. messi represented team messi&Walrus. AnGsT and Degox had all the reason to assume they were playing a tus game after messi said "ye this is tus".

Not really, after messi agreed Degox / AnGsT should have said something like 'is that ok with you as well Wally?'. Would have taken 30 seconds and saved all this trouble. Plus they were speaking Spanish when asking if it was tus, which is not fair really.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2016, 11:59 AM »
Don't know how you pull out these comparisons on some casual non-important W:A stuff, on daily basis...

The problem is, too many people are easy to dismiss an example based on their personal feelings towards the severity of each situation.

When I use examples like these the severity of the example is irrelevant, it's the logic behind the example that matters.

I don't understand why people fail to grasp this  :o

Then one of u would agree on losing along with a guy who has no clue he is playing a tus game. Would u be willing to play along with a such guy?

Why are you focusing on semantics instead of the overall logic?

I can't believe I have to answer this though...

Of course the 3 people involved would play along, it wouldn't work unless they did. *sigh* That was the whole point.

Absolutely not!

messi represents messi

AnGsT represents AnGsT

Degox represents Degox

walrus represents walrus

2v2 TuS games attribute towards INDIVIDUAL PLAYER STANDINGS.

Each player should confirm it's an official game, surely you must understand this?

Edit:

Also, if messi were to represent walrus, you would need evidence at some point walrus stating that messi is representing him, and he didn't.