Forums
April 28, 2024, 12:00 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #34154 COW! NO SKIP!  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Ray

Re: #34154 COW! NO SKIP!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 04:56 PM »
You know, the sad part is that I don't get it either. I don't f@#!ing know, seriously. It just pisses me off, what I told you.

Offline SPW

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 06:00 PM »
Nice words, Nail. This is exactly how I feel (and judge). :)

Ray, you know, there is a lot of truth in it. Just accept it and work a bit on you. Nobody is perfect. And I still like you - but I like you more, when u get some attitudes changed, ingame. :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 06:19 PM »
You know, what I said, it's true, I mean, I seriously don't want to "be" like this, I don't want to get angry and stuff, it just happens, like I'm filled with oil and some things just light me up and I go nuts over the silliest things ever, like this shit here... And I try, really, I do, I keep in mind that I actually stand for something in this community, that I represent TUS itself by being part of the staff and still... I don't know, really. :(

By the way, back then, this was the reason I didn't want to be a league moderator, because you can see my "reputation" on the site is negative and shit and I didn't want to give TUS a bad name.

Help me...

And you know what, I'm actually glad NAiL was trying to put me in my place like this, since he pointed out things I was too coward to realize by myself. That is the truth. :-X I need to change, and I will try my best to do it, because people don't deserve to be treated like crap, absolutely not by me.

I am sorry for what happened.

Renato, sinceramente lamento o que aconteceu e espero que eu entendi o que o seu falar.

(I am breaking the rules I was most ludly cheering for, how hypocritical is that?)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 06:26 PM by Ray »

Offline BaNdIT

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 08:31 PM »
First Nail thanks!
According to Ray'm not upset with you and not to lose a game, more to lose if you think that is a fair play and rules.
You did two things not allowed and was fooling me not only in-game chat in the chat but most of WormNET, to me you are not a good player and will not be.
Even though I've lost more landing points was not legal.
I've been playing Worms Armageddon has long stopped for a few years started in 2000, and this game for me is a distraction for me to enjoy myself.

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 10:49 PM »
aw Ray, glad to see this whole thing ended on a good note!

I like you man, thats why I bothered to post all that. I wouldnt have bothered saying anything if I thought you were just some dumb guy who likes to be rude. Your a nice guy and make good contributions to the community, although you seem to lose composure sometimes during league games.

I know its frustrating, but stressing about it isnt going to change anything... so you may as well just take it in your stride, smile and laugh it off! Whatever happens was always going to happen whether we like it or not, so theres no point in fighting it! This goes for life in general, as well as TUS league games xD

GG bro, heres to a stress free future!
worm and learn

Offline Ray

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 11:13 PM »
Cheers, and really, thanks!

Offline SPW

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2010, 09:26 AM »
Sometimes its hard to translate my thoughts in a sentence. But sometimes I dont need to do that coz another member was posting before. So here my 100% agree to NaiL.

Ray, I believe in you. :)

Offline CMV

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2010, 04:08 PM »
Solved ne1?
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline Ray

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2010, 04:29 PM »
Well the topic itself hasn't even been touched.

Offline CMV

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 04:55 PM »
I think it's pretty self-explanatory what comes next. Renato should be the winner of that game, or the game may be deleted if you both agree. Let the mods decide on this one tho.
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 05:34 PM »
Game's void. If there are opinions still, other mods can pm me.

Game attached.
Solved.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.