Forums
May 09, 2024, 12:04 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 34394 t17 vs doh  (Read 4900 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: 34394 t17 vs doh
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2010, 04:35 AM »
ye deco used to disconnect the network cable for seconds a lot to dont lose to me some elites, and that puto always came on msn saying "wtf happened" lol , as if i didnot know him lol

Get Deco back Nino! ;D

lucky games ofc xD btw avi , did someone tell u that ur comments are pretty useless ;p

You`re wrong am0kz, Avi`s comments are hilarious!! they are really helpfull to cheer you up!

Anyway, crash, you know you wont get anywhere with this complaint. You have no evidence, and you are accusing one of the fairest players in Wormnet. You keep saying that you did not log off MSN, but MSN recuires almost no internet, you can easily lag out of WA without disconnecting from MSN.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2010, 04:39 AM »
Crash, your claim is just ridiculous, try to have a little more respect for your opponents. And dibz / smokz, you should know by now that going along with his thinking will usually mean you're wrong.

The only way there could be any evidence for this sort of thing is if the behavior happened repeatedly. If you want to accuse someone with no evidence, then you're also accepting that in the same situation, it would be alright for someone to accuse you with no evidence.

Dibz knows this. You can rather give your friend a wakeup bomb Dibz, and thereby a piece of advice, rather then being the `good` friend and sticking up with him in this case.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 06:00 AM »
Is this game going to get voided then? It wasn't finished and both teams could still win, so by giving them a win when it was CRASH who lagged out.

Crash, I can turn my router off and back on, and still be connected to MSN, it's one of the good things about MSN.

I can't believe you care so much about a game to actually accuse someone of cheating this way...

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 08:25 AM »
nah, I didn't lag out - and the game was our easy,idc if you saw me if i crashed or not, chicken says u had nuke, so you only could draw it, but game kicked me like 14s before some of ckc turn's end and i don't think he would use this nuke to draw

well i don't have shit routers komo -.-
just profesional net, and it crashes it crashes all

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2010, 08:53 AM »
Crash actually, in my short time in CKC i've been in a game watching twice when Chicken has done some move to draw the game so he could rematch.

So using something to draw, instead of lose, is better.

Offline SPW

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 09:23 AM »

*mimimi*

three sites full of spam and crap.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2010, 10:58 AM »
You`re wrong am0kz, Avi`s comments are hilarious!! they are really helpfull to cheer you up!

i disagree, i didnt saw any helpfull comment/post on complains.. even not  in that bng complain theard.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2010, 11:55 AM »
Actually, once i was in a wxw with this guy, this was some months ago, and we started 2 argue some as he was being a douche. We were 3 players in that host, he was the hoster. He just said, ill kick u from this game now and i told him "ye go ahead that isnt possible". he said something about "haha, when u get disconnected now, go google / (dont remember the command), then i crashed about 5 sec after. lol.

Im just saying this 2 enlight that i think such a "tool"/command exist. BUT Chicken23 would never use it, I know that much, he always takes his losses and never tries that lame shit. Im sure there is a logical explination 2 this, and Crash have you ever experienced this ever from Chicken23 or any other well respected and experienced player in wormnet? Nobody does that Crash, u shouldnt sink that low. Its ok 2 get a bit annoyed when d/c comes, but dont make rash conclusions like that, u know its not the case here :) 

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 12:02 PM »
Sure, kicking is possible - http://worms.cinus.org/wkcinuskick/
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 05:22 PM by MonkeyIsland »

Offline avirex

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 12:07 PM »

i disagree, i didnt saw any helpfull comment/post on complains.. even not  in that bng complain theard.

oh sorry, didnt think i had to make any helpfull comments on these 2 complaints... hahah they were both rediculous and bullshit, hahahahah ckc hardly ever has complaint games, but yet in less then 1 week we get 2... and both by doH clan? interesting. please take crash's dick out ur mouth amokz

Offline chakkman

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2010, 12:14 PM »
Jesus, how can you guys have the patience to discuss 3 pages over this case... so obvious even for non-involved people that Crash ended WA.exe task... but then, not surprising if ppl do stuff like that if they don't have to fear any kind of punishment...

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2010, 12:19 PM »
i suspected he ended too chak, but i was not going to stoop to his level and accuse somthing i have no proof of... besides, who ever cares besides crash about that win enough?? just void it and be done.. close the thread already.. chakk is right, its boring :D

Offline sm0k

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2010, 12:55 PM »
Sure, kicking is possible - http://worms.cinus.org/wkcinuskick/

dulek .. tough u're more inteligent.. posting this prog here was a mistake..  many ppl dont even knew that this prog exist.. and now evry newb gonna donwload it -.- and even if chicken is a far guy.. after seeing the 4th game loseing.. even he could use it. dulek showed us .. that ckc know about this prog and ITS POSSIBLE that he used it. 
of corse crash could lagged out.  possible too.. but i dont think this way coz if Crash crash (xD)  then evrything crash by his comp. idk why .. but maybe he can explain this more clearly.

and avi should get warned of his dump comments.. in almost evry post he makes ppl down .. and thats not the way hot to clear problems..

Offline avirex

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2010, 01:04 PM »
hehe, i modified my post, i wont continue u to flame u, its boring... 

mods, i will save u the trouble, i am giving myself a warning!! one more outburst like this, and ill place myself in timeout with a dunce cap on!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 01:07 PM by avirex »

Offline sm0k

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2010, 01:07 PM »
amokz, take cock out ur ass. k?   ur walking funny
thats what i mean with my last post over avi