Forums
May 05, 2024, 03:48 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 46448  (Read 1292 times)

Offline TitiO

[SOLVED] 46448
« on: November 30, 2010, 04:21 PM »
i just dont have nothing to say about this..

just that ano is a really noob, children and cheap.. that want gain points above us reporting games that we dont played.

this is shamefull...

anymod delete this game. cuz we dont played, and its a completely lie wot he said at the game comment.

Offline ANO

Re: 46448
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 04:35 PM »
First of all, be carefull with your words, and sure I m not a child, 27 years.

We have rehosted beacuse they said that mine was a wrong scheme, (btw one of them quitted too), even if I know that you could modify something about the scheme... Between i have just added the zooka. That's all. And I have rehosted too but they went away from ag.

It's not the "first time" and I was very annoying by them.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 04:41 PM »
well..

1st. u hosted the wrong scheme.  /  all of us including BOROTALCO said. /  we quit.

2nd. U REHOSTED TTRR.. wtf .. said "i dont have the right scheme, lets TTRR".
         2.1  https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-8/     WXW scheme for u. - ur welcome -

3rd. really boring.

4th. we dont played, we dont went away.

5th. no report. delet this game.

6th. rh when we have time and u have the right schemes.

o/

Offline Camper

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 04:46 PM »
He could change their pick as well, If he changed to ttrr is their problem, not yours.

Offline ANO

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 04:53 PM »
1- I can host that scheme and I guess is this https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-302/ (between i guess is not a problem. Yesterday We played that scheme, You won and You didn't see that was wrong?????)

2 - One of You quitted until the game, after we decided to rh.

3- I have rehosted and yu went away from ag.

4- Often You have some problems, I don't know if You or your mates, but it's very boring.

5- I don't care if the game is deleted. It's not important for us. But You  have to behave like a mature persons, without offending with your words. And for the next times You will play, maybe not with us, be clearer.

Offline angus

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 04:57 PM »

just that ano is a really noob, children and cheap..
this is shamefull...

this is not  good way for complains one game..
 shut the f@#! up and give respect to ano...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:04 PM by angus »

Offline ANO

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 05:02 PM »

just that ano is a really noob, children and cheap..
this is shamefull...

this is not  good way for complains one game..
 shut up the f@#! and give respect to ano...

His words speak for themselves  :)

But I can't understand why He calls me "cheap"  ;D HOw he knows that i m not with a lot of money at the moment?

« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:07 PM by ANO »

Offline Csongi

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 05:27 PM »
But I can't understand why He calls me "cheap"  ;D HOw he knows that i m not with a lot of money at the moment?
he uses 'cheap' with the meaning of lame  :P
of course he doesen't says that u are poor xDDD
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline TitiO

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 05:42 PM »
1. Camper u are being so boring, defending these guys, without know what happened, always u intrude with know the situation.   if we discussing here is our problem, not yours.

2. anus..  juz stfu... i have nothing to say to u.  u is like camper, always intruding at our games, clanners, complaints, forums, etc..

3. yeah ano... ur are cheap like inferior... and really should not cost much money =P

4. hmm.. wot more.. this game must be delete cuz ur atitude was shameful. we didnt played, we never avoided any clanner.

Offline Camper

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 05:47 PM »
LMAO TITIO, I think you have not seen me defending ur clan in the other post. So take a better look on this :}

Offline Rok

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 07:13 PM »
Attach the replay of the wxw here, please.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 07:21 PM »
Attached  ;)
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline ANO

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 08:20 PM »
For me the game could be deleted, I am annoying to read those guys write and offend.

I think it's enough clear who they are.

Delete the game, it's not important for us the "win". I was just annoying beacuse they are often "..." and i wanted just to put a "stop".

Offline angus

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 08:36 PM »
Just see 2 child in that replay...

Why u dont say to yuorself: ''who cares of this scheme we are better lets won''? heh?

say why that scheme could disadvantage you <-- i think this was the problem for the rh.. or no?

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 11:52 PM »
lol

i was in host, and we dont played any game, if dont playend any game, dont exist a clanner!

why they reported a game?

they selected a wrong scheme, rulez made we rm, but if we dont play, why they reported??

if we played our pick and dont played their, could be correct, but they want points breaking rulez, and this isnt correct...