Forums
May 09, 2024, 06:33 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] A clan called l3x  (Read 4380 times)

Offline ANO

Re: A clan called l3x
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2013, 11:30 PM »
Doubletime, you disturb me... Be more respectful and stfu.

DEVIL AGE is right, it0s a game, people take it too serious. Jesus laugh sometime, if it's not funny for you then "ignore-function" and don't cry around "Hey, Devilage is BAD!"

This is not a Kindergarten. Ane you are all over 20 or 30. Cmone MEN! you are no more kids!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 11:34 PM by ANO »

Offline ANO

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2013, 11:39 PM »

Offline Fenice

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2013, 01:35 AM »
l3x ftw.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2013, 02:03 PM »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2013, 06:40 PM »
it's fun to annoy people from time to time, specially when they take it so serious in a game, you care too much.

Yet what you can not comprehend with your'e severely depleted mental resources is that the usernames represent real human beings. Insulting people for mere amusement shows what kind of person you are.

You lead an incredibly egregiously hedonistic life style with no traces of aultruism. Who cares if other people are going to get poisioned by my tobacco smoking. I will do as I please. Who cares if this drunk woman is going to regret having intercourse I will propably never meet her again.

You correctfully assume there is no hellfire and that awareness will cease when you are dead. This is however a very flawed conclusion. If you only have 1 shot isn't it better to do what you can so the world will be a slightly better place when you are gone ?

The world would be better off without the likes of you... Just like in the UK during the riots a few years ago..The best approach would be for the government to bring in the military and shoot the rebels..What is the point in them living ?

If they are so selfish that they use the "failiure " of the government as an excuse to rob stores in daylight..Wouldn't the UK be improved by simply eliminating them ? What could posibly be the benefit in keeping them leechign of society ?

I doubt there is anything good in such a selfish person as your'e self Devillage. But you haven't crossed the moral event horizon. You can still repent and become an asset for this world. Whats the point of costing the society by just being a junkie ?

You need to get laid ASAP

Smoking proud.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2013, 07:00 PM »
You need to get laid ASAP

Already had the opportunity but declined it. I value myself much higher than that mainly because i know i'm not some flea bitten junkie that spends a sizeable chunk of my life in jail wailing and weeping due to marijuana shortages.

If you think you are so worthless that you put your'e self on sale to every girl (and i suppose guy) that shows the slightest degree of interest. Perhaps you have some insight ? 

It is a good thing you've ruined the quality of your'e sperm with tobacco smoking/heavier drugs. I would fret at the notion of you reproducing and the best favour you could do to the world would be to eliminate your'e self from the gene pool. Hedonism is counter productive to achieving our dreams.

I wonder how your'e parents are doing. Mine are very proud over me. What about your'e parents ? Maybe if your'e father used the rod a tad bit more often he would have reason to be proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2013, 08:00 PM »
lol dt owns!! the clan, and the individual.

Offline theredi

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2013, 08:38 PM »

DEVIL AGE is right, it0s a game, people take it too serious. Jesus laugh sometime, if it's not funny for you then "ignore-function" and don't cry around "Hey, Devilage is BAD!"

he is not and never will be right anos...

talking bullshit about getting it too serious but i remember when that noob was kicking me from his host without ANYYYYYYYYYYYY reason (only coz mofo) when i just simply wanted to watch his match against husk so cut this f@#!en crap, hes f@#!en crying kiddo, ok i am too but i dont care about this shit anymore, i have spoken

Offline ANO

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2013, 08:56 PM »
People kick me everyday uahuah I don't care about that.

You guys are taking it too serious. Not everybody has to be yr best friend. Dumbs are here in worms as in real life, maybe even more.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2013, 09:01 PM »

You guys are taking it too serious. Not everybody has to be yr best friend. Dumbs are here in worms as in real life, maybe even more.

The reason people " take it too seriuosly " is the very complex social dynamics that augment our society. If someone told you to do the world a favour you would propably just laugh at it. Meanwhile someone else will actually be influenced towards suicidal tendencies.

We may believe we are seperated..But in the end we all come from the same forefathers. We are one unit and unless we think in such a manner we can not achieve our collective goals.

I suppose the reason you fail to understand this is because education is very expensive in your'e country ? I'm so glad that i have free higher education as a result of being Swedish. You learn alot in schools.. Including the " social dynamics " that you fail to comprehend.

Offline theredi

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2013, 09:08 PM »

ofcourse u can get kicked by unknown person without any reason and its not a surprise, but it was totally different case.

if u say that it is normal then u say that u approve that, if u tolerate whore attitude, then u cant have any objections when ppl come and spit on ur face, will u still claim that it is normal behaviour?? ppl should respect each other, if not then they are just f@#!en pieces of meat...

u say that it is only a game, but if somebody is a bitch in a game then im sure he must be excatly the same in real life, and im not the one that tolerates that kind of bullshit (maybe not always, im not a perfect man, but atleast i try to be a good person...)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:11 PM by theredi »

Offline ANO

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2013, 09:10 PM »
@DOUBLENERD
1 I have 2 degrees, noob
2 I don0t live in Italy now and I miss it so much. Italy is much more known than your country, :) 
3 I am so beautiful while you are so ugly and fat. I am rich and I am so f@#!ing awesome!
4 Nobody comments yr post, don't try to keep our attention insulting us. Get a life and stop to write idiot posts like these.
5 thx for cooperation.

@REDI
If I don't like people, like I think Doublenerd is a dumb, I simplu don't play with them. IN real life I do the same, I don't play with dumbs.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:12 PM by ANO »

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2013, 09:24 PM »
@DOUBLENERD
1 I have 2 degrees, noob
2 I don0t live in Italy now and I miss it so much. Italy is much more known than your country, :) 
3 I am so beautiful while you are so ugly and fat. I am rich and I am so f@#!ing awesome!
4 Nobody comments yr post, don't try to keep our attention insulting us. Get a life and stop to write idiot posts like these.
5 thx for cooperation.

@REDI
If I don't like people, like I think Doublenerd is a dumb, I simplu don't play with them. IN real life I do the same, I don't play with dumbs.

I can imagine that Italy has some high quality universitys.....By their fruits ye shall judge them....Rofl...

Offline theredi

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2013, 09:27 PM »
ok, everyone knows whats the best for him, no need to bother more about it

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2013, 09:32 PM »
DT, you are --> you're.
The possessive pronoun is your.

There are far worse things someone could do in life than being a dick in an online game, that's for sure. Like ANO says, if you don't like someone, don't play him/her.