Forums
May 09, 2024, 04:19 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] A clan called l3x  (Read 4376 times)

Offline barman

[SOLVED] A clan called l3x
« on: September 22, 2013, 12:02 PM »
I'd like to complain about the behavior of several l3x members during the yesterday's clanner PO semifinals, most importantly HusH and Devilage.
I rarely see so much hate and hostility during a game of worms. Everyone has their sympathies and antipathies here, but you guys have gone way, way too far yesterday.
What could have been a nice playoff round with close and challenging games was utterly destroyed by two guys yelling around like crazy and disrespectfully insulting the AeF members for no apparent reason. We are a small amateur community playing an ancient retro game for fun. Is there really a place for such people whose primary contribution is making such a fuss everywhere they show up?

As a bonus, here's the chat log from before the BnG:
* 2013-09-21 18.00.46 - #AnythingGoes - AeF`barman - AeF`barman.log (9.05 kB - downloaded 49 times.)

And some random examples of their general attitude:

[2013-09-21 18.03.56] [Devilagel3x`ea] we will play the cheater if darkpoo agrees

[2013-09-21 18.04.19] [l3x`HusH`rOd] if we cant refuse to play cheaters
[2013-09-21 18.04.19] [Devilagel3x`ea] give this twats a game?
[2013-09-21 18.04.22] [l3x`HusH`rOd] i dont know where we are

[2013-09-21 18.07.44] [Devilagel3x`ea] stfu peja
[2013-09-21 18.07.51] [Devilagel3x`ea] go masturbate with a pony u c@#!

[Devilagel3x`ea] why u say gg ugly c@#!
[Devilagel3x`ea] go back to ur corner

[l3x`HusH`rOd] cheater
[l3x`HusH`rOd] how can u do it
[l3x`HusH`rOd] even in a po

[l3x`HusH`rOd] lets see if swits have the next notch code ;D

Perhaps a nice apology to my clan would be appropriate in order too loosen things up a bit?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 12:10 PM by barman »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Re: A clan called l3x
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 12:34 PM »
I remember Hush was a nice guy (and Dev too actually when I joined mm), does competition really affect people so much?^^

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 12:38 PM »
I remember Hush was a nice guy (and Dev too actually when I joined mm), does competition really affect people so much?^^

few years ago even asbest was a nice guy

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 12:52 PM »
darkpoo? How old are you, Dev? 8?

Offline Tomi

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 01:33 PM »
I am glad that not only me (and some members of inf?) have problems with l3x. On the last clanner I played with them (for me it was really the last one with l3x) Hush insulted me too. That guy reacted like some bad old women.. He just said that he is right and I am stupid (with worse words ofc) extremely fast (ye he typed more than 1 sentence per second which is gr8 somewhere for sure), but he couldn't read any of my words tried to prove that I wanted a totally fair rematch vs them. The drama lasted during the whole clanner (started from the 1st game of 3).. he just couldn't stop it and made me very angry at the end. He even told a Norvegian player about the story on his own language just to annoy me. He has exactly the behave that the spoiled kids have. Somebody should civilize him..

So I totally accept that barman is complaining about them. I start to hate somebody very-very hardly, 'coz I am a really peaceful guy, but Hush achieved it, coz it wasn't his first drama with me (or us).

Offline Guaton

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 02:53 PM »

darkpoo xDDDDD

Offline sm0k

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 03:06 PM »
gj smok by leavin this clan xD

Offline theredi

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 08:15 PM »
were u not one of the leaders anyway? huashusa :D u created a monster

Offline Hussar

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 09:09 PM »
but what is going on, give me some replay.....

to be honest this thread is useless for me, world is what it is, everybody knows then Dev and Hush are cruell badasses and u need to take them as they are :D

Community would be to boring without them and some other badasses.

after some years i learned then i cant take some words to serious..... ( in the past  shyguy said then my parents should get killed by hitler during war)
i know then they behaviour was bad and i never will sapport such statament

But who lost ? AEF? if yes then u have friends even bigger satisfaction :D

ps. statik that video ownz ^^

We are a small amateur community...

what a lie, u guys ownz :D !!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:19 PM by Berria »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 09:11 PM »
ooo thx a lot, didnt read shit tho :)

ok i finished wanking and read ur post barman, u can always put us on ignore u know, they created that stuff long ago, u just type ctrl+ the F of the player that u want to ignore, so that wont be a pain in the ass for u in the future. If I hurt your feelings, i am truly sorry from down deep in my heart. if u can't handle a few curses in a game u must be kind of a queer in real life.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:46 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 09:48 PM »

gj with ur rap too xDDDD

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 09:50 PM »

well i could call u darksugar too, but darkpoo sounds more alike, u dont have control on wormnet :D i can call u names if i want and whenever i want, u can edit, erase, ban me here tho.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 10:09 PM »
You're probably smoking too much weed, because you haven't noticed that I haven't edited, erased, warned or banned you here ::)

Offline Devilage

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 10:11 PM »
just in case man, just in case :) i prolly smoked too much weed indeed

Smoking proud.

Offline SPW

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 10:45 PM »
Dont take them to serious barman or just ignore as Devil wrote. They are tards, but harmless. I never had a problem with Devil, just have fun with your clanmates and win. Thats it, life is not a kindergarten.  :)