Forums
May 09, 2024, 03:46 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] A clan called l3x  (Read 4379 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
Re: A clan called l3x
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2013, 10:43 PM »
DT, you are --> you're.
The possessive pronoun is your.

There are far worse things someone could do in life than being a dick in an online game, that's for sure. Like ANO says, if you don't like someone, don't play him/her.

Fair enough.....

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2013, 11:14 PM »
Hahha, smart Doubletime.
The way you write is so good that I don't find problem in translating the whole message.   :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Devilage

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2013, 12:55 AM »
thanks for the words guys u are feeding my internet ego :) I must be important since you waste ur time writing about me :p, and dumbletime, don't u know ur mother definetly sucked ur dad's dick and also got f@#!ed more than once? that's real life fella, go get a pussy before's too late!

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2013, 12:57 AM »

talking bullshit about getting it too serious but i remember when that noob was kicking me from his host without ANYYYYYYYYYYYY reason (only coz mofo) when i just simply wanted to watch his match against husk so cut this f@#!en crap, hes f@#!en crying kiddo, ok i am too but i dont care about this shit anymore, i have spoken

get over it man lmfao!

Smoking proud.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2013, 06:58 AM »
@DOUBLENERD
1 I have 2 degrees, noob
2 I don0t live in Italy now and I miss it so much. Italy is much more known than your country, :) 
3 I am so beautiful while you are so ugly and fat. I am rich and I am so f@#!ing awesome!
4 Nobody comments yr post, don't try to keep our attention insulting us. Get a life and stop to write idiot posts like these.
5 thx for cooperation.

hahahaha  :D

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2013, 10:10 AM »
thanks for the words guys u are feeding my internet ego :) I must be important since you waste ur time writing about me :p, and dumbletime, don't u know ur mother definetly sucked ur dad's dick and also got f@#!ed more than once? that's real life fella, go get a pussy before's too late!

My parents definetly did not practiced sodomy..This is however a good idea for you as you will harvest more STDs that will decrease your'e abillity to further pollute the gene pool while making sure your partner will not become pregnant..

Abortions are propably expensive when you don't live in a country that provides free health care. But i suppose you are gratefull to that arrangment since you exist today.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2013, 08:01 PM »
My parents definetly did not practiced sodomy..

That's what u think!!!! ahhahaha I bet she even swallows

Smoking proud.

Offline twistah

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2013, 10:26 AM »
doubletime lives, wow