Forums
May 09, 2024, 01:26 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] A clan called l3x  (Read 4377 times)

Offline darKz

Re: A clan called l3x
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2013, 11:50 PM »
Stop blaming smarter people for your learning disability. That is all.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Devilage

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2013, 02:13 AM »
it's fun to annoy people from time to time, specially when they take it so serious in a game, you care too much.

Smoking proud.

Offline Peja

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2013, 05:52 AM »
we have a rule saying: "Insulting other players, people is always disallowed in games and also on our site"

they broke it, and it happened constantly during the whole bng game. i wont accept such a behaviour towards my clanmates.

@ SPW: stop acting hypocrite. if something like this would happen in your holy eac, you wouldnt tell anyone just to mute the person.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2013, 07:49 AM »
No offense but I think this thread contributes more to the flame shitting  competition that telling people to go masturbate a pony during a clanner...

Was it really necessary?

A thread asking a clan to apologize? Like it's going to happen. Not a clevermove.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 07:52 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2013, 10:27 AM »
No offense but I think this thread contributes more to the flame shitting  competition that telling people to go masturbate a pony during a clanner...

Was it really necessary?

A thread asking a clan to apologize? Like it's going to happen. Not a clevermove.

ofcourse, no honor, no apologize, but what can u know about it...

Offline ANO

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2013, 07:39 PM »
what a pussygarten uahuah

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2013, 08:14 PM »

Was it really necessary?

+1

Besides... a topic of an entire clan only for 2 guys saying some shits in a game...

COME ON!

I summon to Kiros, now!
Spoiler! View

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 12:25 AM »
devilage and hush are a couple of nice guys if you ask me...  :D

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 01:59 AM »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 06:25 AM »

ninoooooooooo i know u still love me :D

Smoking proud.

Offline Rogi

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 01:57 PM »
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline nino

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 05:16 PM »
I <3 ya all porra.  :D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 05:21 PM »

me too ? xDD

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 05:55 PM »

me too ? xDD

ya chelsea, i love animals !!! xDDDD

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2013, 11:24 PM »
it's fun to annoy people from time to time, specially when they take it so serious in a game, you care too much.

Yet what you can not comprehend with your'e severely depleted mental resources is that the usernames represent real human beings. Insulting people for mere amusement shows what kind of person you are.

You lead an incredibly egregiously hedonistic life style with no traces of aultruism. Who cares if other people are going to get poisioned by my tobacco smoking. I will do as I please. Who cares if this drunk woman is going to regret having intercourse I will propably never meet her again.

You correctfully assume there is no hellfire and that awareness will cease when you are dead. This is however a very flawed conclusion. If you only have 1 shot isn't it better to do what you can so the world will be a slightly better place when you are gone ?

The world would be better off without the likes of you... Just like in the UK during the riots a few years ago..The best approach would be for the government to bring in the military and shoot the rebels..What is the point in them living ?

If they are so selfish that they use the "failiure " of the government as an excuse to rob stores in daylight..Wouldn't the UK be improved by simply eliminating them ? What could posibly be the benefit in keeping them leechign of society ?

I doubt there is anything good in such a selfish person as your'e self Devillage. But you haven't crossed the moral event horizon. You can still repent and become an asset for this world. Whats the point of costing the society by just being a junkie ?