Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:03 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Bah WowwoW.  (Read 731 times)

Offline Phanton

[SOLVED] Bah WowwoW.
« on: December 26, 2010, 12:19 PM »
Mod, I lost the first game and won WowwoW hysteria for the other 3 games hysteria, but he does not want the first report that I won this report hoping to get more points ... if so what can I do?? I think it's an attitude in sports ... it will take me 73 points and is still waiting for me to carry my 3 fixtures hysteria before it ... Please talk to him to carry the game ... thanks
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 12:22 PM by Phanton »
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline avirex

Re: Bah WowwoW.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 06:44 PM »
leave it to a zillian

Offline wowwow

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 12:28 AM »
???

Man you got confused by yourself

First , i won 1 hysteria and then you won the other one , you asked me to dont report those games , i accepted.

Then , you won me 2 games and i told you to report all , like a 3:1 , and you accepted , didnt you?

Apart from that , i couldnt report these days because when i go to upload website i got a 404 web error Oo

I hope this misunderstanding wont break our friendship :D

I attach 3 games , because i don't know which u lost , when you want , i report my win.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 12:33 AM by wowwow »

Offline Phanton

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 02:01 AM »
???

Man you got confused by yourself

First , i won 1 hysteria and then you won the other one , you asked me to dont report those games , i accepted.

Then , you won me 2 games and i told you to report all , like a 3:1 , and you accepted , didnt you?

Apart from that , i couldnt report these days because when i go to upload website i got a 404 web error Oo

I hope this misunderstanding wont break our friendship :D

I attach 3 games , because i don't know which u lost , when you want , i report my win.

WowwoW nah, if I report my victory and you tell her all summer I have said what you said what I said but see what you said too ... the first time you said you would report and I said if I win the second 1-1 you do not report did not say okay then said that if you or I win the third game reportariamos 2-0, then you said you wanted a more and told me 2-1 no longer understand anything .. but you know WowwoW, not to lose your friendship will not further discuss this game I will report my games. sorry for any inconvenience caused.

sorry
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 05:20 PM »
In case, it's not my business, but all games must be reported as far as I know ;)

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 05:22 PM »
Just report next time. We can rearrange the order of the games.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz