Forums
May 28, 2024, 03:17 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] bng ckc 34261  (Read 2136 times)

Offline SPW

Re: bng ckc 34261
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 02:21 PM »
- Remove girders, torch and firepunch at all.
- Put In inf. Teleports.
- No Rules except some few's.

• solved.  :D

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 02:22 PM by SPW »

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 02:31 PM »
ramone, i dont feel as if we played in an inproper way... thats why bng is gay.. no matter what people will complain...  it gets boring.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 03:16 PM »
liks dibz said in the game.. bng has 2 many rules as it is... ur stupid a2b thing prolly just inforces them even more!!  

therefor im glad im a lesser skilled player, infact i wish doh never even picked the scheme.. that game gave me +1 experience.. my brain is rotting

Coming from a guy who is trying to get the main roper scheme changed? That's a pretty stupid post, you are trying to change a scheme which you LOVE playing to try and make it better for the community of players who also enjoy it which is a good thing, alot of players do not like ropers, yet they don't go around calling it stupid.

I have spent FKN YEARS trying to make BnG a better game for those who enjoy it like I do and i've finally succedeed, BnG is making a comeback, especially with all the players who are in a2b, it's obviously never going to be as popular as Shopper or Elite, simply because it's too hard for most people to actually get as good as me which is why alot of people find it boring, if they were all as good as anyone in b2b then it would be a different story.

Seriously Jeff, I wouldn't care what any other idiot says and I don't even care about the fact you don't like BnG, that's cool everyone has their own choice, but don't call a2b stupid man, we've all worked hard on it, i've put alot of time into it and so have others, and I am VERY proud of it.

Oh and a2b has 1 girder in it, just incase the rare time you run out of tele's, however, it's extremly easy to blow this up in 1 shot.

Offline nino

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 03:26 PM »
everything is too relative, and imo, only jesus can save you guys, so stop for 5 minutes and think about it please, peace lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 03:31 PM »
so far, u say how me and shy was lame, and we r lesser skilled players this that and the other. im not offended, but u get offended when i say stupid a2b? lol? get ur head out of ur ass, or at least put a condom on it :P

Offline SPW

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 03:42 PM »
everything is too relative, and imo, only jesus can save you guys, so stop for 5 minutes and think about it please, peace lol

word. <4

Offline Guaton

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 03:59 PM »
lmfao

avi ruls  XDD!!!!

this one also rox XDDD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 04:36 PM »
so far, u say how me and shy was lame, and we r lesser skilled players this that and the other. im not offended, but u get offended when i say stupid a2b? lol? get ur head out of ur ass, or at least put a condom on it :P

Ok for starters, it was lame, and you know it, you ARE lesser skilled players at BnG even though I didn't direct that at either you or ShyGuy but you seem to enjoy assuming this so whatever, just lesser skilled players in general struggle to play with a2b rules, you and Shy are alot better than me at, elite, t17, ttrr, shopper, hysteria etc, do you see me complaining? There's nothing wrong with being bad at 1 scheme...

If you read again what I said:

Thats the reason why I started a2b in the 1st place, because leagues just don't cut it for BnG like a2b does, leagues will ALWAYS allow easier gameplay which is for what is in my opinion less skilled players, and newer players to the game, which is all good and fair, but for the higher skilled players, it's kinda not, which is why a2b prevails, period.

Where in this post do you see Avirex or ShyGuy mentioned? Where, Seriously where the hell do you see your names? Cuz I don't, and I wrote the damn thing so I should know...

EVERY good BnG'r knows that leagues allow rules for less skilled BnG'rs, end of story.

I didn't call your w2rope idea stupid, and yeah i'm a bit offended about you calling a2b stupid because of how well me and you know each other and how long we have been playing together we've got alot of history and I thought to expect better from you...

I never once said you and Shy were lame, if I did think that I wouldn't be in CKC...

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 05:07 PM »
This was not done on purpose... I use big girders like that whenever I can as a habit in 1v1's... I was not even looking at avi's hide... and besides, I would hardly call that covering him, it was way off to the side.  DoH players destroyed the girder naturally, and as far as I'm concerned, it didn't block any potential hits... it didn't affect the game AT ALL.  Avi was still wide open... grasping at straws you guys are.

Komo, we did a variety of shots that game; more than just 3 and 4 sec nades... so I don't know what you are expecting from us honestly... We didn't abuse that the league's "allow rules for less skilled BnG'rs" element.  The girder wasn't meant for any diabolical purpose.  IF it was a cow, then it was an accident, but as I explained, it didn't change the outcome of anything
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline darKz

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 05:21 PM »
Actually I don't see how the girder blocked any shot directed at avi. IMO it did not affect the game at all, except for Crashs flaming.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Maciej

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 05:53 PM »
I haven't seen the game because I'm too lazy to watch bng, but if someone put girder to bounce nades, and protect his friend by the way, it's just tactical movie, it's allowed and help to win, same telecows in hysteria imo.

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 06:19 PM »
komo, i dont feel like arguing with you. ur right, im sorry for calling ur a2b stupid.. i think its very smart.

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2010, 07:15 PM »
sry but we picked bng and we haven't build any lame girders

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 08:13 PM »
Komo, we did a variety of shots that game; more than just 3 and 4 sec nades... so I don't know what you are expecting from us honestly... We didn't abuse that the league's "allow rules for less skilled BnG'rs" element.  The girder wasn't meant for any diabolical purpose.  IF it was a cow, then it was an accident, but as I explained, it didn't change the outcome of anything

Ok, read my words...

I am not calling YOU or Avirex lame, you know for a fact I know that you guys can BnG properly, when I was talking about lesser skilled players I was talking about the people who try and break the rules most of the time, the people who throw continous 4s rolling grenades, the ONLY thing that was close to lame was the girder, not you guys in general...

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2010, 08:23 PM »
"Ok for starters, it was lame, and you know it, you ARE lesser skilled players at BnG"
"There's nothing wrong with being bad at 1 scheme..."

I got confused by these... it's all good though :p
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi