Forums
May 22, 2024, 12:43 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] bng ckc 34261  (Read 2135 times)

[SOLVED] bng ckc 34261
« on: July 17, 2010, 10:53 PM »
wtf, the did cheap move, 1 of them did "LONG" girder,
the gird was protectin his mate of dibz's zookas and shots from smok.. and then they left it sayin it's not not a cow..
and u call it CKC? cmon, that was JEDI's move a lot -.-
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 10:55 PM by Crash »

Offline sm0k

Re: bng ckc 34261
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 10:59 PM »
ye , that grider blocked my aim to wreckz (3s lg) i could hit him easely..   2nd. thing .. in bng should be big grider not to be allowed.  coz cmon , who need big gridders? i'm pretty sure this game would be end in other way. coz of my hit and then pushes ..    but whatever, as crash said, ckc didnt wanted to destroy it ..  so we destroed it..  normaly it wound be our job. so we wasted some turns..  and dont tell me pls .. they still would have sure win if they didnt place the grider this way..

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 11:39 PM »
Cheap, but not illegal. If they bounced off the grider its within bng rules. You destoried it. You still could of won game but didnt.

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 12:00 AM »
Funny how the the people who complain about "lame" bng are doing it themsleves!
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 12:03 AM »
Lol well i've already openly admitted if someone plays cheap against me, I will against them, anyway it wasn't me lol, and avirex never complained about cheap play...

I do agree though, it's fckn lame lol

Offline sm0k

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 12:14 AM »
well komo .. i think this grider was against the rules and not just lame

ckicken what should i do??  wasting 20 turns for trieng hit him? cmon

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 12:15 AM »
It wasn't against rules, sorry am0kz, but rules are rules as long as you obey them, it's supposedly ok, don't worry, i've lost alot of games cuzza crap like this too, isn't the 1st, and probably won't be the last.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 12:28 AM »
i still think this grider was used to hide him a bit.  and i rly dont like to accept it. well..  if cheapness ftw so bng should be removed from tus -.-  it isnt rly skill anymore -.- a2b rules ftw ^^ should be the most of the rules be in tus too

Offline darKz

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 12:32 AM »
TUS BnG is war!
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline sm0k

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 12:36 AM »
war of lameness and cheapness

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 01:38 AM »
I think girders simply shouldn't exist in BnG. Because ANY girder you place will at least partially block some shot for the opponent, so there's always an ambiguous rule about how much you can enable your shot / disable your opponent's shot. Not only that, you'd have to have some dumb rule about only being able to use a girder when you have no other grenade shot available.

In this case there wasn't any reason to use a big girder over a small one, but there was no significant shot blocking going on, the worm was still quite open. The gap that was blocked really wasn't an optimal place for a shot, and I don't think I'd even consider this cheap since there's no reason I would be aiming at that gap.

But additionally BnG needs to take steps to start disregarding 'cheapness', because although the concept helps maintain a higher skill standard, it can only work in a league like a2b, it should be utterly disregarded otherwise.

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 02:05 AM »
i cant believe u complained this.. lol, i thought you did all your complaining in the game, and did not have any more energy to come here and complain more :)

this is just funny... u guys not only accused him of setting the girder as a block which it wasnt.. but u accused me of telling him to do it? lmfao...  i dont know exactly why shy did a big girder.. i just dont think he was really thinkin about it either way...   small gird would have done just fine, but dont matter there is no rule against it either way...

call the WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHmbulance!! somone got owned!! haehhaehahehae

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 05:02 AM »
Thats the reason why I started a2b in the 1st place, because leagues just don't cut it for BnG like a2b does, leagues will ALWAYS allow easier gameplay which is for what is in my opinion less skilled players, and newer players to the game, which is all good and fair, but for the higher skilled players, it's kinda not, which is why a2b prevails, period.

Offline avirex

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 01:14 PM »
liks dibz said in the game.. bng has 2 many rules as it is... ur stupid a2b thing prolly just inforces them even more!! 

therefor im glad im a lesser skilled player, infact i wish doh never even picked the scheme.. that game gave me +1 experience.. my brain is rotting

Offline Ramone

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 01:57 PM »
liks dibz said in the game.. bng has 2 many rules as it is... ur stupid a2b thing prolly just inforces them even more!! 

therefor im glad im a lesser skilled player, infact i wish doh never even picked the scheme.. that game gave me +1 experience.. my brain is rotting

Reason that U don't like BnG is not cause there's "too many" rules, it's cause U are not skilled enough (as U said) to play it in a proper way and enjoy it.. or simply U just don't like the scheme.. whatever...

Call it anything but "a2b thing" is not stupid.
No one ever had a single complain or even mention any rules in a2b. It's the best one-scheme league ever.  ;)