Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:20 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] ckc vs doh  (Read 2518 times)

[SOLVED] ckc vs doh
« on: June 14, 2010, 10:15 AM »
hey, we won that rr playoffs of season 10...
i did time 88 as u can see clearly, and dibz 79. what means we won by 1 sec
mods pls check it asap

Offline TheKomodo

Re: ckc vs doh
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 10:55 AM »
Actually, we won, get over it, it's just a game.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 11:25 AM »
check the replay komo, u lost not win

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 11:26 AM »
99999 ckc's against 3 dohs and need some cheat?

wtf?

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 11:32 AM »
If Dibz had 80, CkC won, if he had 79. DoH won.

><

I think you should have a tie breaker with the same persons on a much longer and harder level so that the diffrence in time will become more obvius..

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 11:37 AM »
That's the least than the mods can tell.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 12:54 PM »
check the replay komo, u lost not win

Actually, unless you, and zippo are the most retarded, brainless, stupid people on earth that doesn't understand basic mathematics and basic numbers, with the in-game provided milliseconds, which are THERE FOR A REASON ! - we got a faster time with all best times added, IF the TuS rules would state games are not recorded by MS (which it doesn't by the way, the rules says "Best overall time wins")

It does not say "Best time rounded up to the closest full second number so the clan that didn't actually get the fastest time, but rounds up to a faster time can win even though they didn't really win"...

You can argue all you want, you can cry, get angry, get upset, get jealous, try and seek revenge, get depressed, I don't care, you CANNOT change time and physics, 0.04 of a second is still time, people's lifes I am sure have been saved by a fraction less of this time, which is 0.04 of a second faster than your teams overall time.

Trust me, time matters.

At the end of the day, I measure this game by TRUE time, that is supplied by MS.

I wouldn't care, IF crash wasn't such a pain in the ass waiting for the best time to try and do the playoffs without me not being there so I couldn't BnG, or if he didn't bail on us after already admitting he had time to play before then bailed when we mentioned BnG, or leave us hanging the other countless times, OR trying to get playoffs done with the players of CKC that HE thinks are not as good as the rest so they have a better chance of winning, it's pathetic.

The proof is there that CKC won by 0.04 seconds, do not try and deny it or you will look even more stupid.

dibz - do not have a problem with you, you wanted to play the playoffs at anytime.

Even Zippo was cool about the playoffs and didn't act like an idiot.

Crash, you need to take a lesson from your clanmates, before they get fed up with you, seriously.

Offline darKz

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 01:25 PM »
In all honesty, RR league games have never been about milliseconds. I get your point though Dave.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 01:31 PM »
In all honesty, RR league games have never been about milliseconds. I get your point though Dave.

Actually, they did used to be, especially on FB, quite a number of games were settled with the MS time, I remember personally winning a few/losing a few, with MS times, I remember when you could watch your replays at the same time as playing the game so you could check specific times before reporting and deciding who won, but leagues changed after I pointed out in a T17 that you can open up the game, and fast forward to find out what crates your opponent picked up to give you an OBVIOUS advantage, thats when DeadCode or CyberShadow re-coded the patches or whatever so you couldn't do this anymore, no one even thanked me for it...

And I personally think it should be settled with the MS time from now on.

Of course, it's better to have a clear winner, save not having stupid arguements like this lol

Offline Free

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 01:40 PM »
I'd say rematch.

Darkz said it all.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 02:01 PM »
Can I ask, what is wrong with using MS as the final time, when people finish on the same second?

Is it to give the loser another chance to win?

Is it not, without a doubt, a faster, more efficient and fair way of clearly seeing who won?

I'm personally ok with them all having a re-match, if they all agree, but it is EXTREMELY unfair and demeaning to have a re-match, after all the time we have waited, and kept CF waiting, all the crap we have been through, to play it again when there is a clear winner with MS times.

Offline darKz

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 02:09 PM »
Can I ask, what is wrong with using MS as the final time, when people finish on the same second?

Nothing wrong with that, could make it a rule for next season but as of right now it seems unfair to rely on milliseconds - kinda out of the blue, you get what I mean. :)

Current "traditional" rules say rematch if the second count of both teams are the same.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 02:36 PM »
ckc didnt win that rr
lol miliseconds? nah
rules say about seconds
if u want to make this rule it cant be for this season

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 02:51 PM »
We told doh to rematch this game right after the rr but they obviously refused to play any rematch. While t17 was played I had a conversation with DarkOne where he decided that our times were better (167 vs 168). Then doh, without any complaint, asked for a rematch game which was very weird assuming to how much they fought with their '100% win' at the beginning. This clearly shows how doh wanted to fool us with their tricks - firstly claiming it's their win and refusing to rm and then, after moderator's decision, begging for it. Shame on you.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 02:53 PM by Dulek »

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 03:19 PM »
dulek did u check my turn? i did 88 there
we should rm this..
and mablak did 55.98? ridicious lol
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 03:37 PM by Crash »