Forums
April 29, 2024, 09:44 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Complaint / Question  (Read 6093 times)

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
Re: Complaint / Question
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2016, 04:45 AM »
f@#! that shit lol RIP pick shopper against me and put a big shopper map  really i cant play in this stupid big map because i don't have any module for watch all cr8s like /arrows and think this is a big adventage for some players with this module thats is why i rage quit and ask him please join my pick zDDDD
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 04:47 AM by Instantly »

Offline ANO

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2016, 08:46 AM »
Is this?
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-214064/

I have played many times shopper on this kind of map in clanners, this is the first time I see a complaint and someone arguing in chat. 

For the same reason people should say when they are under the effect of turboweed in rope race. make rules clear, please! FFS 

Offline Senator

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2016, 12:49 PM »
PS: MI, i know your waiting in hopes that senator wakes up, and smells the coffee, because your not going to over rule him...  but, that's not going to happen... senator is stuck in his twisted head that abnormal maps are the norm around here.

Complaint thread is a place where both parts of the case + mod(s) share their points. Then comes the final decision. If you look at previous complaints, mods can ask for other mods' opinion and even have a vote. MI and I have disagreed on some things behind the scenes and we have asked an opinion from a third mod. We don't need to stick together. So far in this thread I have mostly just stated the current rules/practice of TUS, I haven't used "mod's discretion" much. I have said that imo it's ok to request a rematch when you haven't placed worms on the map (that was when I thought it's easy for all the people to detect a big map), that's it. You were just so quick to attack on me personally when you should have rather attacked on TUS rules/practice.

In this case there wasn't even a decision to be made at first cos you said that you don't want to post a replay or mention any names. Now you wan't this specific game to be void so we need a decision.

Here comes my vote: the game should stay
- currently there's no rule that the host should inform about a big map
- your rematch request was justifiable. It came a little late but it's not a problem in this case.
- before your second turn, you said that you will continue the game
- instead of surrendering/quitting, you played till the end and tried to win

Now MI can give his vote. I don't mind if he disagrees with me. I think both sides have valid arguments. If it's 1-1, then MI's vote decides cos he is the boss.

Offline avirex

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2016, 02:38 PM »
"Here comes my vote: the game should stay
- currently there's no rule that the host should inform about a big map
- your rematch request was justifiable. It came a little late but it's not a problem in this case.
- before your second turn, you said that you will continue the game
- instead of surrendering/quitting, you played till the end and tried to win"

so you agree my request was justified? but you don't think the game should be voided, because i followed the rules, and continued the game? that's actually a very interesting point of view senator.

the rules tell me to continue the game, and make a complaint later... you cant have people quitting games every time they think a rule was violated, or they think they are right, and the other is wrong.

i did what i was supposed to do, and you want to penalize me for it??  if i had quit, then it would have been RIP here making a complaint, and asking for free win... and i bet he would get the free win... because its against the rules to quit senator.

[dt`wreckz] this is a big map?? why?
[dt`wreckz] i wanna RH, on a normal map
[RIP`AeF`tr] and why other pick ttrr vs me?
[dt`wreckz] im not playing on big map sorry
[RIP`AeF`tr] play
[dt`wreckz] no thnx
[RIP`AeF`tr] u can surrender
[RIP`AeF`tr] its 3 game shopper
[RIP`AeF`tr] after will be free win

and your penalizing me for not quitting senator??? please, read everything i wrote here, go have a cigg while you think about it, and then come back and change your decision.

anyway, im confident MI will say void if he looks at the facts.

ps: thank you for finally make a decision, hopefully your level headed enough to see it was a bad one, but at least you made one...  MI, after your decision, lock the thread, lets move on from this...

PSS: REMEMBER ALL!! GO VOTE!!! VOTE OR DIE!! YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!! LETS MAKE WORMS GREAT AGAIN!!! lol

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/poll-for-a-new-rule-29945/msg251870/#new
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 02:41 PM by avirex »

Offline Tomi

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2016, 02:59 PM »
One more note: If I remember well, that game was the rematch of a shopper we played some days earlier where we had quite big advantage, but dt dropped. That's why rip raged like the 3rd game will be free win or something like that.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2016, 03:02 PM »
This big map thread is both, thrilling and interesting! Hope there'll be a sequel someday.

Offline Senator

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2016, 03:34 PM »
My point is that you shouldn't have a chance to win without having a chance to lose. You decided to continue so you accepted the map. I think that's a valid point to keep the game. I don't care if MI decides otherwise, my point still remains.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2016, 05:27 PM »
You decided to continue so you accepted the map. I think that's a valid point to keep the game.

Are you an idiot or what???

It doesn't matter who wins or loses the rules say you must finish the game THEN make a complaint, what else is someone supposed to f@#!ing do, your ignorance is starting to get really f@#!ing annoying!

f@#! it please just ban me again this place is a f@#!ing joke now...

Offline avirex

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2016, 05:43 PM »
Dude, I followed the rules so your penalizing me? If I had quit, rip would have complained, and they would have got a free win, and you would have told me "avi, never quit a game, finish then complain"

Use your head senator, be a f@#!ing good MOD instead of handling this with your emotions, because that's clearly what your doing right now... you can't admit that your wrong, and your emotion is getting the best of you.

Also, keep in mind I never wanted the game to be a free chance to win, with no option to lose... your acting like I entered the game, and was like "oh cool, you tricked me into this map, so guess what void game...  but let's continue incase I win" did I say that senator?

I respectfully asked for a RH, and RIP declined with anything but respect.

I even tried telling him that if he's breaking rules, this game is a waste of time and will be void... he continued to rage, and be disrespectful.

Senator, I'm sure you usually a good MOD. But right now your the worst I have ever see

BTW, who are you to say "Idc if MI decides otherwise" ? Your a funny guy...

I hope MI sees through your nonsense

Offline lalo

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2016, 05:57 PM »
Damm, this is classic league, which means classic league schemes and maps. Not dumb huge maps where you cannot see shit. This classic league is already ruined with hyst and now I have to be wondering if the host wants me to play in such maps.
Okay I dont mind if someone wants me to play in those silly maps, but that person should at least tell me. Is that request something hard to accomplish or am I asking too much?

Offline avirex

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2016, 05:59 PM »
Apparently we are asking way too much lalo
How dare you wish to be informed of scheme and maps before lighting! Outrageous

Offline lalo

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2016, 06:07 PM »
Edit: nvm, Im done here.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 06:11 PM by lalo »

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2016, 08:19 PM »
@Senator,
You've done enough, I'll take this from here. Thanks for taking time. :)

@Komo,
You're banned.

@lalo,
You don't have to play on big maps. Maps need to be agreed upon before the match starts. I don't know why you should make such comment:

I am not going to be asking in every single game if we are playing on a big map, it is insane!

Lots of times people argue about their scheme pick in the lobby for several minutes until somebody yells "pick a scheme already".  I don't see why a simple "no big map please" sounds insane to you?

@avirex,
Stop mixing scheme and maps. Schemes already have their rules.

Quote from: rules
You must use the official schemes found on the schemes page. If you host and use the incorrect scheme without telling them, your opponent has the right to replay the game with the correct scheme.

I'm gonna repeat. The map thumbnail is in the lobby, on the top-right corner. If the thumbnail does not fit the thumbnail section, it means the map is not W:A's default size. It does not necessarily mean it is a big map, it just means the map size is not normal. That is a clear observation which takes less than a second. If a player sees such thumbnail, they'll know that the map is not normal, so they'll start a conversation with the host about the map, if they want to. The clue of the map size is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

You failed to notice. Because of WHATEVER reason. Next time pay attention to the map thumbnail instead of accusing your opponent for tricking you.

The game stands.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 08:23 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2016, 08:40 PM »
MI, send me your picture, so I can remove Clint Eastwood from profile.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2016, 09:11 PM »
word