Forums
May 09, 2024, 06:51 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] crash PO  (Read 3875 times)

Offline Guaton

[SOLVED] crash PO
« on: March 02, 2010, 06:05 PM »
we were 2-2 , playing hysteria , and someone crashed from the game , he told me that it was me , and it wasnt me lol

he told me "rh" and  i told him " yes" ...

well , when we were in the host, he told me " the rh is rm"  so i was like "WTF" why lmao

i was winning , i had 1 worm with 41 hp , and he had 1 worm with 10 , when the game crashed , he gave me his worms like a present , i mean , could kill him just zooking , so the game crashed , i dont wanna say anything but well...

i told him " put me 1 worm and u put 1 worm to u , and u with handicap, o yes , u cant use cow" ( he had used it already)

and didnt want to do that , he keep saying " rh = rm"  , he could perfect  put my worms in 60 and handicap for him , but he didnt want to .

dunno if thats true ( about rh = rm)  but if so , its so unfair ...  oh yes , and i will start the game again obviously

game attached

edit: obviously i told him " lets go to TuS page to clarify , cos im not gonna rm "

« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 06:08 PM by guaton »

Re: crash PO
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 06:23 PM »
it's hysteria man, 1vs1 worm all can happen. i will give u replay from my side showing u lagged and crash,why i waited for u 2 mins on ag then?
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21223351/2010-03-02_17.35.47_Online_doH_crash_GuatOnCKC.WAgame
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 06:25 PM by Crash »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 06:28 PM »
LOL 2 min? WTF no way XDD  it was 30 sec as much lol but i didnt cos i was in msn and it was not closed

well anyway i cant prove something like that

but the matter is that he wanted a rm , and wouldnt be fair lol , i was gonna win lol , look as his hide , my wind , its not a hard shot for kill him , also he had 10 hp , so wtf , he was dead.

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 06:43 PM »
so man how do u realize to rm this now?;] we will manual tele, u to left side , i to right and run like two chickens on the map doing LG bazooka shots eachislands ?XD
check this, my replay is longer than urs, what means u disconnected ;p
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 06:51 PM by Crash »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 07:04 PM »
the crash is straight after crash nearly killed himself with petrol.

he then jumps left into the cow blast pit with petrol close to him, guaton has almost a straight nade chance or petrol with wind, the fact there is even petrol close to crash and he only has 10 hp. Theres a big advantage for guaton, its not like hes just waiting for the right wind.

The mods should decide if this a blowout situation (when player will most likely win match) and award the win to guaton. Or if the win isnt so guaranteed and make them rematch. Due to the importance of this game you shouldnt make that decision so hastily

Offline Guaton

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 07:07 PM »
check this, my replay is longer than urs, what means u disconnected ;p

ahahahahah   xDDDDDDD omfg rly? how did u reach to that conclusion  xDD omg crash

so man how do u realize to rm this now?;] we will manual tele, u to left side , i to right and run like two chickens on the map doing LG bazooka shots eachislands ?XD

lol, but now its better for u , even if we start again with 1 worms each other , in that last turn i was sure u were going to die, and now u will have 1 chance to win me lel

i think it should be 50 , me with + and crash with -

it would be 62 me and 38 crash , is the best option imo , cos he is gonna have more hp than before , so its the most similar to 41-10 and fairest way if i dont get the victory.

edit: yes i should get the victory  xDDD   

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 07:23 PM »

he then jumps left into the cow blast pit with petrol close to him, guaton has almost a straight nade chance or petrol with wind, the fact there is even petrol close to crash and he only has 10 hp. Theres a big advantage for guaton, its not like hes just waiting for the right wind.

The mods should decide if this a blowout situation (when player will most likely win match) and award the win to guaton. Or if the win isnt so guaranteed and make them rematch. Due to the importance of this game you shouldnt make that decision so hastily

why u lie? he couldn't kill me, he was blocked top, he cud only wait his lucky wind rofl

Offline Guaton

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 08:09 PM »

why u lie? he couldn't kill me, he was blocked top, he cud only wait his lucky wind rofl

lets look at the replay pls , or get a glasses

Offline beer

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 08:25 PM »
we were 2-2 , playing hysteria , and someone crashed from the game , he told me that it was me , and it wasnt me lol

he told me "rh" and  i told him " yes" ...

well , when we were in the host, he told me " the rh is rm"  so i was like "WTF" why lmao

i was winning , i had 1 worm with 41 hp , and he had 1 worm with 10 , when the game crashed , he gave me his worms like a present , i mean , could kill him just zooking , so the game crashed , i dont wanna say anything but well...

i told him " put me 1 worm and u put 1 worm to u , and u with handicap, o yes , u cant use cow" ( he had used it already)

and didnt want to do that , he keep saying " rh = rm"  , he could perfect  put my worms in 60 and handicap for him , but he didnt want to .

dunno if thats true ( about rh = rm)  but if so , its so unfair ...  oh yes , and i will start the game again obviously

game attached

edit: obviously i told him " lets go to TuS page to clarify , cos im not gonna rm "

guess it can be like a rm in bng, e.g if u had 30 then dead when 50 (if start with 80). i would do like that

drama queen iz back

Offline Guaton

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 09:41 PM »

he told me "rh" and  i told him " yes" ...

well , when we were in the host, he told me " the rh is rm"  so i was like "WTF" why lmao

and didnt want to do that , he keep saying " rh = rm"  , he could perfect  put my worms in 60 and handicap for him , but he didnt want to .

dunno if thats true ( about rh = rm)  but if so , its so unfair ...  oh yes , and i will start the game again obviously

game attached

guess it can be like a rm in bng, e.g if u had 30 then dead when 50 (if start with 80). i would do like that

indeed , yes , ty beer

but he cant use cow xD!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 09:52 PM »
i still think all guaton needed to do was use half his second to walk up the slope and fire a straight nade into the pit where crash was and kill on next turn. Crash knows this and pulls the cable cus his life is worms and cant stand losing playoffs!

Offline beer

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, 10:09 PM »
i still think all guaton needed to do was use half his second to walk up the slope and fire a straight nade into the pit where crash was and kill on next turn. Crash knows this and pulls the cable cus his life is worms and cant stand losing playoffs!

i bet 30€ that is true! xD

drama queen iz back

Offline rU`

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2010, 10:34 PM »
huh Watón... reminds me of a FB po I had with Bull, and his bad behaviour...
it was a similar situation of 2-2

guess what; he got banned. LoL

Of course you deserve to go straight to the next round.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline beer

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2010, 10:41 PM »

wenas tonyy!!<3

lmoa, nice ban. to sad that here noone get ban ;<

drama queen iz back

Offline pr

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 11:13 PM »

wenas tonyy!!<3

lmoa, nice ban. to sad that here noone get ban ;<

monkey does not set bans since he is afraid of karma XD