Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:46 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] crash PO  (Read 3859 times)

Online Chicken23

Re: crash PO
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2010, 11:19 PM »
huh Watón... reminds me of a FB po I had with Bull, and his bad behaviour...
it was a similar situation of 2-2

guess what; he got banned. LoL

Of course you deserve to go straight to the next round.

wenas tonyy!!<3

lmoa, nice ban. to sad that here noone get ban ;<

monkey does not set bans since he is afraid of karma XD

but darkone is now a tus mod and i bet he does not care about karma!

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 06:01 AM »
First of all, I HAVE banned people. I just have not shout about it on TUS.
Second, Are you 100% sure Crash has been pulling the plug? Or you just wanna see someone you dislike go down?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline zoky

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 08:33 AM »
hysteria is hysteria,and in situation 1v1 everythink can happend,if they agree for rm,so they play rm with all weapons."he can use cow"lol.rematch is new game,if u bouth agree with rm offcourse,ot leave final judge to MODs

Offline Hakfinn

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2010, 08:43 AM »
bah.. yah rematch is new game.. so wait for the new 4.0 w:a update where you can back all like was before --> after lag..;)
Wanna play my maps? No problem, you can find my maps at http://www.wmdb.org/users/Hakfinn  Let's play and enjoy!

Offline zoky

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2010, 08:53 AM »
its allways hard after drop.bouth player think that they can win lol.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 09:42 AM »
Hysteria is a rubbish leauge scheme. Since having 1 worm vs 3 worms is a huge advantage (Piling) And you can become unrechable from your'e enemie. It is to hard to predict who would have won so simply restart it....

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 12:41 PM »
i still think all guaton needed to do was use half his second to walk up the slope and fire a straight nade into the pit where crash was and kill on next turn. Crash knows this and pulls the cable cus his life is worms and cant stand losing playoffs!

chicken pls shut up, i never pull cable off, u disrespect rofl

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 12:57 PM »
first, chicken , leroy u r a joke both, how did i pull the cable? my replay is longer than guaton's, and i wated 2 mins for guaton in ag.. guaton knows it

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 03:40 PM »
Whoever plugged the plug, if anyone did to begin with is irrelevant.

What you have is a snapshot of the last turn in the game and you should your best to emulate that state in a new game.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2010, 04:40 PM »
Play on the attached map.

1 worm each team. On the EXACT position as before.
If crash could cause damage for 41 HP he wins. If guaton do the same for 10 HP, guaton wins.

The turn starts with guaton.
Crash cannot use cow.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2010, 04:58 PM »
gj MI, i think this is the best way to do it

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2010, 05:21 PM »
ok i can play same map but map was destroyed a lot, so we do manual teleports anywhere now, and guaton starts the game ya

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2010, 05:24 PM »
1 worm each team. On the EXACT position as before.

You can teleport in your first turn.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2010, 07:57 PM »
im gonna check the replay before to play on that map , cos there is a pixel that i dont remember

hysteria is hysteria,and in situation 1v1 everythink can happend,if they agree for rm,so they play rm with all weapons."he can use cow"lol.rematch is new game,if u bouth agree with rm offcourse,ot leave final judge to MODs

ye but i didnt agree with him to play it again , thats why i come here to make  complaint

first, chicken , leroy u r a joke both, how did i pull the cable? my replay is longer than guaton's, and i wated 2 mins for guaton in ag.. guaton knows it
what should i know?

well i know that u are a f@#!ing liar, but dunno what else .

u didnt wait 2 mins omg , as much it was 30 sec

LIAR , u are a liar AAAAAAAAAA XDDDDD

« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 08:01 PM by guaton »

Offline Rok

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2010, 07:58 PM »
ok i can play same map but map was destroyed a lot, so we do manual teleports anywhere now, and guaton starts the game ya

Monkey said EXACT position where you were when the game droped. You change the scheme to telestart  ::)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz