Forums
May 21, 2024, 07:58 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] deleted free wins  (Read 2703 times)

Offline vesuvio

[SOLVED] deleted free wins
« on: June 13, 2016, 01:45 AM »
lalo asked me for tus after i asked in ag he said he ll play and than refused to play my pick. senator is just wrong because lukz reports of buffo could have NEVER been made if lukz is in position to say no ty not that scheme nah not that ahhh well f@#! off iam in ag and play others

pizza agreed on playen 2games of tus and said in 10mins after 2rounds played he did not come back.

im complaining about these beeing just deleted

Offline TheWalrus

Re: deleted free wins
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 03:02 AM »
lalo asked me for tus after i asked in ag he said he ll play and than refused to play my pick. senator is just wrong because lukz reports of buffo could have NEVER been made if lukz is in position to say no ty not that scheme nah not that ahhh well f@#! off iam in ag and play others

pizza agreed on playen 2games of tus and said in 10mins after 2rounds played he did not come back.

im complaining about these beeing just deleted
Wait, let me get this straight - you are complaining about your filed complaints?

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 03:04 AM »
sure they say i would abuse the system this nano guy said this and its totally  otherway arround

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 04:10 AM »
@vesuvio,

The case of Lukz and Sbaffo, the moderators gave permission to Sbaffo to report it. In cases of avoiding, you CANNOT just report it yourself, you need to get permission for that first.

- If a player agrees to play TUS with you and then disappears before playing it, you CANNOT report free win. That match never started and cannot be reported.
- If a player plays your pick, but then disappears at his pick, you CANNOT report free win.
- If a player plays his pick but then disappears at your pick, you CAN report free win. But even that free win must be played when that player comes back.

In general we don't appreciate free wins. Free win functionality was put into TUS to stop people reporting with fake replays.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Senator

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 09:56 AM »
lukz reports of buffo could have NEVER been made if lukz is in position to say no ty not that scheme nah not that

If Lukz had said "I can play only if hyst/elite" to Sbaffo and then accepted all schemes against dibz, that would still have been avoiding imo. You can ask for specific schemes but not change them based on the opponent.

Offline ANO

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 12:20 PM »
sure they say i would abuse the system this nano guy said this and its totally  otherway arround

n'ANO guy auhauhuaauh

Offline spleen17

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 12:35 PM »
ipod nano

Offline Lukz

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 01:51 PM »
lukz reports of buffo could have NEVER been made if lukz is in position to say no ty not that scheme nah not that

If Lukz had said "I can play only if hyst/elite" to Sbaffo and then accepted all schemes against dibz, that would still have been avoiding imo. You can ask for specific schemes but not change them based on the opponent.

that is an example, but i did not do that. I ask before to start the game if sbaffo want play without pick ttrr, instead again dibz i accepted the tus and he pick and host quickly his ttrr and I did not have time to ask. I can't understand ur or the community problem with me, I played for years vs players that avoid schemes, like for example Chicken avoiding play rope games.

Also, i'm not afraid of anyone here and sux not have a better English to defend myself xD

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 05:55 PM »
thanks for explaining when a free win can be reported. but ur explanation does not include avoiding  but for this you decided buffo gets free wins agaist lukz

Offline Senator

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 06:51 PM »
but ur explanation does not include avoiding  but for this you decided buffo gets free wins agaist lukz

That was explained in the Lukz thread. If someone looks for tus but refuses to play against u, that's avoiding.
looking for tus = 1) "tus anyone" on the channel 2) ask tus via PM  3) accept tus against a player right after ignoring other player
Lukz did both 2) and 3) while he refused to play against Sbaffo.

Your complaint about lalo was totally different situation. lalo was looking for tus wxw/bng/roper. Looking for a specific scheme is allowed, that's not avoiding.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 06:57 PM »
what a joke what if lukz was in the kitchen to get a fresh lemonade came back into the pc room was like ohh i ask this one for tus and accepted than read buffos and thought well now i arranged with another .

also i think pizza confirmed a tus game with me but refused to play it . and u deleted those games ( i asked if this was ok and i think its not)

Offline Senator

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 07:12 PM »
The Lukz case was decided mainly based on the fact that he admitted avoiding but he also met the avoiding criteria.

Yeah what u said is possible, that's why I wrote in the Lukz thread "at least if it happens several times". You can't be in the kitchen each time a particular player asks tus. Again, if an accident happens here, you can play the game. A free win is not a final result.

Afaik u didn't post a complaint regarding pizza to get a permission to report a free win. You can look for tus and then cancel it, though.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2016, 12:25 AM »
02:22: vesuvio1> tus ? 
02:22: lalo> I avoid you 
02:23: lalo> please report free win 

lalo sais too

Offline Lukz

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2016, 12:27 AM »
but ur explanation does not include avoiding  but for this you decided buffo gets free wins agaist lukz

That was explained in the Lukz thread. If someone looks for tus but refuses to play against u, that's avoiding.
looking for tus = 1) "tus anyone" on the channel 2) ask tus via PM  3) accept tus against a player right after ignoring other player

Hey, i didnt the 2 xD i just was answer for tus 

Offline Senator

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2016, 09:08 AM »
02:22: vesuvio1> tus ? 
02:22: lalo> I avoid you 
02:23: lalo> please report free win 

lalo sais too

Combine that with lalo looking for tus and accepting tus against other player and u might have a case.

Hey, i didnt the 2 xD i just was answer for tus

The same day u asked me tus in PM, then Sbaffo asked u tus and then u accepted tus against reN :P