Forums
May 22, 2024, 01:02 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] elite vs l3x  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Peja

[SOLVED] elite vs l3x
« on: September 08, 2011, 02:51 PM »
hi we palyed elite vs l3x, in game we realized its wrong scheme, it told em but no response and the played on. then sd coem and all got 1 hp lol. got no idea what to do now, usually i would say rm but we got a clear advantage imo, and we told em scheme is wrong. heres the replay
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Re: elite vs l3x
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 02:55 PM »
i reported , we have got 2 rope, all air, ss, and still all gun (only without dyna), we heve still 3 worms, and better placement

they waste two air, and one rope, and when sd and one hp ss. they lost!

Offline Nivman

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 03:24 PM »
respect thats defently not giving u the win and not talking about report it.
peja if u check replay we all fidured out the scheme is wrong after 24:30 min of playing
the sd was coming 30s after....
if that was like all the other sd that make  water raise up that would be fine to continue the game since its only later sd
but when in sd all the worms become 1hp give me a break noway to continue it

game id:Game #83836
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:26 PM by Nivman »

Offline HusH

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 03:25 PM »
End of the game peja ask if it was the right scheme. I said I asked nivman the same. At this point we were not sure (me and niv atleast), if it was right scheme. Not untill sd . All worms goes to 1 in health, so first there we ask for rm, was not sure before. So delete this game, and lets play it over as we offered u. Or is it as u say peja: "Any other clan we would offer a rm, but because of u we dont".
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:29 PM by HusH »

Offline Peja

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 03:32 PM »
u. Or is it as u say peja: "Any other clan we would offer a rm, but because of u we dont".

i talked about myself, but yeah thats my opinion. this game should be just a rm, but your acting that bad that i dont want to offer it to you after you messed up this host. so rm no problem for me, but it needs a mod to force me to do it, simply because you are that annoying.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline franz

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 03:44 PM »
game link https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-83836/

darkone? you posted about hosting the correct scheme 6 months ago https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/announcements/tus-schemes/
but you never mentioned this scenario, where the host of the incorrect scheme is getting a win reported against them. you only mentioned when a non-host realizes incorrect scheme, they are allowed to void the game. this case, they feel they were winning, so naturally they don't want to void the game, they want the win.

i dunno, my personal opinion is this game shouldn't count simply because sd would have come way earlier and changed all strategy for very important weapons like air attacks that ended up getting wasted. then there's of course the ridiculous down to 1 hp sudden death setting that just destroys the credibility of the game. the only way I would feel comfortable giving this win is, if by around the 18 minute mark, you have an enormous advantage, but I don't see that with this game. as bad as it may feel, my advice for evo is to let this be a learning experience for l3x and move on, void the game. start a brand new game, and do your best once more to win a nice friendly game.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 03:04 PM »
elo
i were inactive for few days, so miss that game :(
looks like its our foult to use a wrong sheme.
i would say letz just rm that and forget this one..  on a elite even if someone got advange .. there is still not a 100% win. one mistake or one wrong move and the game could change.
i understand that evo feels sad now. coz i would feel the same. but guys .. letz dont make problems. just a simply rm and we are all friends again ;D
greetz

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 08:58 AM »
90%win

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 11:47 AM »
Apologies for the late response :) I've been away most of this month for my work.

People should host the correct scheme and perhaps it's a good idea to keep this game; if you host the wrong scheme, your opponent has the right for a rematch, so you have nothing to gain from hosting the wrong scheme. But your opponent doesn't have to make use of that right. Basically, you can only lose if you host the wrong scheme.