Forums
May 04, 2024, 12:39 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] eS  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Ray

Re: eS
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 03:21 PM »
No matter what the rules say, about maps, avoiding, limit of requesting to change maps, you guys are all f@#!ing pathetic - especially eS, all the time, like 95% of their members - you cannot enjoy a damn game, granted fr4nk, it's hard when you play against this bunch.

Unbelieveable, that these days, you have to specifiy the rules so well that you even go as long as "limit of new map requests", seriously, where is the common sense, ever heard about sportsmanship? Just go play worms you bunch of freaks. GOD DAMNIT!

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 03:33 PM »
As i can see, even Frank or eS members can be reason, I really dunno about maps because i guess in WxW normal map is good to play. It is better we wait the Mods oppinion without drammas, and what the Mods decide, we will accept.

Pls eS members, no posts til mods decide.

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 03:36 PM »
dont need to ask this...i had already stopped anyway

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 03:38 PM »
muhahahahe i warned you about the map change rule doesnt work fine. finnaly someone abused it.

Nah, the rules just aren't properly read :( I made it quite clear in the post with this rule:

If you're not the host, clearly, you don't have to agree with the map. We don't want an unending fight about the map though: suggest your own map to move things along. If you are being unreasonable with your own map request, then the host is entitled to a free win because you'd basically be refusing to play his pick. Make an effort to agree on a map.

(check it, the post hasn't been edited, so it's been there since November)

Chelsea, Scorpus - you don't seem to have been doing your best to get a map picked. CKC changed their map pick and all you've given them is "no". Scorpus even clearly said "then no clanner" without ever suggesting a map himself.

So here's what we're going to do.This game is going to be played.
  • eS has the responsibility to get this game done. In this thread, you must suggest a time/day to play the game.
  • If you don't do this within 24 hours, CKC can report a free win until you play your game.
  • If the next eS post does not have anything in it with regards to arranging this game to happen, CKC can report a free win.

I'm getting kind of fed up with people who don't put in one bit of effort to resolve problems on their own or bother to check the rules they're invoking.
If you're going to quote the map picking rules, make sure you know the whole rule - check the thread while you're still in the game. Make sure you know what you're talking about.

Professor, I hope people will look at your post and learn something from it.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 03:41 PM »
hehehehehe yeh D1.

Well, Scorpus / Ninja / Chelsea - be in #ag to play that game more faster possible!

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 03:43 PM »
useless...

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 03:44 PM »
hehehehehe yeh D1.

Well, Scorpus / Ninja / Chelsea - be in #ag to play that game more faster possible!

Prankster was online too :P

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2012, 03:57 PM »
Also, missed some things in this thread:

[2012-07-08 13.52.33] [ckc`fr4nk] ok, f@#! your mother

(for fr4nk)

Ray, cool your jets. You can make your point without calling everybody pathetic. Next time, dots will follow.
You can make your point, or you can be this guy:

The latter will be thrown off the pitch.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:01 PM by DarkOne »

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2012, 04:04 PM »
Lol, yeh. I even linked it, but hey, sometimes I really can't be benevolent with such people, sorry.

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline Ray

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2012, 04:07 PM »
That guy has a name, Zinedine Zidane, for your information, and I wish I was like him, because he is one of the most respected athletes on this planet to date, sooo... nice example.

I was just about to say I kind of feel sorry for you for having to deal with all this crap. Yea, this is pathetic, if you don't agree with that then use your magic dots and points and whatever, that is just as pathetic too, I'm sorry. :(

WHERE IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH?!?! FOS RULES Z0/|\G!! xD

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2012, 04:25 PM »
He wasn't respected because he gave the italian guy a headbutt, though :P As respected as he was, he was sent off the pitch and for good reason.

The problem you're pointing out is that people don't take responsibility for their action and I wholeheartedly agree - that's why I haven't given you a dot now.
But calling them pathetic is not helping. It's giving them an excuse to keep acting the way they are because "he insulted me!" - I'm sure you can agree with me that taking the wind out of their sails is a good approach to that :)

I think we're pretty lenient when it comes to freedom of speech here, to be honest 8)

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2012, 05:41 PM »
avoid,avoid,avoid everywhere! Zidane is the way!

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 05:44 PM »
avoid,avoid,avoid everywhere! Zidane is the way!

or baloteli!
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 06:36 PM »

Offline rU`

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2012, 06:51 PM »
can't believe this. Few years ago there were no such rules about not agreeing with the maps or who starts picking scheme. Avoiders' careers used to be short 'cause the community always made them being ashamed. Seriously, what happened to wormnet nowadays, has it really got this sad?!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 06:53 PM by Leroy »
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.