Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:28 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #189513, reported by vesuvio  (Read 4221 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Game #189513, reported by vesuvio
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2015, 02:24 AM »
Avi what planet you going to?

im not sure nino... i heard along time ago, girls are from mars, and eat more candy bars... so ill stay away from there, avi dont like no fatty girls.. and boys are from Jupiter and get more stupider, so ill stay away from there too... dont want a planet of all guys, and... i think i'll also stay away from venus, only because it rhymes with penis... sooo..  hmm.. im not sure which planet ill go to, i think i'll wait to talk to barman, maybe get some advice from him... im sure he can steer me in the right direction :D

stylez, i dont think you get the win :P sorry.. its just a void game.

komo: you still cant admit when your wrong? huh????

as i said before, when you teleport to a darkside, that is illegal!! period.

when you get pushed into a darkside, i think its been an unwritten rule for a long time, that because you were forced into that position, if you get a wind that allows you to shoot.. you should be able to take that shot... if you get a wind that does not allow a shot, you should then teleport out of the "darkside" staying there even though you can not take any reasonable shot, would then make it a darkside...

i think that should be written in the rule, so its clear... "when pushed into a darkside by opponent, you can stay as long as wind allows a shot, when the wind changes sides, and you can no longer make a valid attempt at attack, you MUST teleport"

also: i do not believe the rules should be "A darkside is considered a place where you can't hit AND be hit with a nade."

because all though it would be rare to find a hide that fits this criteria, it would be lame to tele to a hide where you can toss nades at your opponent just fine, but they  dont have angle at you for some reason...

i believe the darkside rule is fine how it is "A darkside is considered a place where you can't hit OR be hit with a nade."

so it protects the player who is not doing the teleporting... but thats just my opinion on the rule i suppose...

komo, it would benefit the community a lot, if you can discover the difference between facts, and opinions, there would be a lot less arguments around here :D

peja, sorry my post is so long, i know my long posts bother you... but if you had made it this far in reading, i would like to take this time to say.. i love you ;D <3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2015, 02:34 AM »
That's the thing that annoys me about this community the most, it's full of double standards and hypocrits.

I can't even be bothered reading the rest of your stupid post, not because it's long, but because it's you, and I know you talk a lot of nonsense.

Offline avirex

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2015, 03:20 AM »
omg.. i told myself i was not going to respond to this, i even left this thread, and began reading something else... but i could not resist...

Komo, do you know how many different wormers have said those very words to you?? and now your saying the community is full of hypocrits?? jeez...

you really amaze me dude, most of your posts are like "wtf, did he rly just say that?" lol

but yeah, dont read my stupid post, just continue being narrow minded, and never wrapping your mind around other peoples ideas, its either komos way, or the bag pipes, ae?

Offline avirex

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2015, 03:43 AM »
well, as much as i dont want to defend vesuvio.. (even though i did in a recent complaint, but that was before his ridiculous streak of free wins, and complaints)

vesuvio is right IF..IFFFF....IFFFFFFF... the replay he posted is exactly where stylez was, and i cant see for sure, because the game was already voided, and deleted.

but, vesuvio proved with his replay that it would have been possible for stylez to attack with a nade... its kind of lame that there is only one possible shot...  but, the rules are the rules, and stylez CAN actually hit, as vesuvio showed (if that was actually the position stylez was in)

so, maybe MonkeyIsland should take another look at this.

and maybe vesuvio should stop causing so much drama, theres no reason you should be involved in like 5 complaints at the same time...  stop your shit, and stop reporting free wins too. thnx ;p

edit: just thought of this, while re-reading this post.... as the rules are, its not a darkside (not sure why MI keeps the game void, but whatever)

but, the rules should be edited, the rules should state, the opponent should be able to attack with a minimum of 2 different nade shots to not consider it a darkside...

its very necessary, because all though stylez CAN make a nade shot, he can only make one shot... he should not be required to repeat each and every nade shot, because vesuvio chose to tele in a deep dark hide.... maybe thats the reason the MonkeyIsland has not un-voided this game?? im not sure... but times like this, the rules should be edited to cover situations such as this.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 05:04 PM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2015, 04:52 AM »
Komo, do you know how many different wormers have said those very words to you??

Yes, 2 or 3, maybe 4 or 5 tops, which is less than the amount of people who have said you are an annoying c**t.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2015, 06:55 AM »
Both of you are bringing unnecessary drama into this topic. Should I meddle and make a move? Apparently someone always gotta put a stop otherwise you two go on forever.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.