Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:45 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #189513, reported by vesuvio  (Read 4217 times)

Offline style

Re: Game #189513, reported by vesuvio
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2015, 10:11 PM »
ok i got uploaded a replay in wich u can see that i can attack hide its no darkside

style starts to annoy me

Aww, you poor lamb..! It wasn't my intention to annoy either you nor the mods or anyone else. I'm just saying that you are not allowed to do anything you want, since there are rules here at TUS. You won that BnG because you disregarded the rules.. I even told you a several times ingame but you still acted like the unexperienced worms player ever and played on without giving a shit.

Not worth of discussing is that you did hide darkside. That's forbidden and I told you not to report the game and that I would write in forums if you do so. It's not me, neither is it TUS that makes struggle around you. It's your damn indifference about everyone and everything. All you care about is earning easy points from free wins or immediately reportings that are actually not true. I can't understand how you can even find someone - ow yes, it's you komo - that agrees with such a sneaky additude and it's probably not only me who thinks that way. You proved it yourself lots of times recently.

Just do us all one favor: Think before you go and instantly report any shits or you will be spitted again by most of ppl..

@Mods: Could you please come to a decision? I'm really tired of answering this ignorante dick..

Thanks in advance,
style

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2015, 10:27 PM »
plz watch the replay its no darkside

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2015, 10:29 PM »
maybe i shouldnt care cause start to hurt if u dont even watch the replays been uploaded

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2015, 12:19 AM »
If it's against the rules, then why hasn't the game been voided yet? ;)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2015, 05:37 PM »
According to TUS rules, that IS a darkside. Also, that is not a darkside which you are pushed into it. vesuvio voluntarily teleported to that hide.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2015, 06:09 PM »
According to TUS rules, that IS a darkside. Also, that is not a darkside which you are pushed into it. vesuvio voluntarily teleported to that hide.

So what happens when you are pushed into a hide that you can't hit your opponent with a grenade, only zook? Technically that would be a darkside but everyone does it, so why shouldn't it be allowed what vesuvio done?

You seriously need to change the darkside rule if that's the case because vesuvios hide is completely fair, and being pushed and spending some turns using only zook is completely fair also.

Edit: I don't like double standards... You say it's a darkside because he can't hit with a nade then you say being pushed isn't a darkside, but it IS according to the way you worded your rules... Doesn't matter if it's a teleport or a push, if you can't hit with a nade you can't hit with a nade nothing changes that, if it's ok to stay and zook then it should be ok to move to a non-nade hide and zook.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2015, 06:37 PM »
ok i got uploaded a replay in wich u can see that i can attack hide its no darkside"

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2015, 07:23 AM »
@vesuvio,
What does your replay show?

@komo,
I don't like double standards... You say it's a darkside because he can't hit with a nade then you say being pushed isn't a darkside, but it IS according to the way you worded your rules... Doesn't matter if it's a teleport or a push, if you can't hit with a nade you can't hit with a nade nothing changes that, if it's ok to stay and zook then it should be ok to move to a non-nade hide and zook.

Nobody likes double standards. I just compared the situation to TUS rules:

A darkside is considered a place where you can't hit OR be hit with a nade.

The situation in this game fits the line above. vesuvio cannot hit with a nade.
It is different when you teleport to a darkside spot or you are pushed into one. In the first, you are breaking the rule; in the latter your opponent has forced you.

As you know, I'm reviewing the replays for the /ts. You can review the whole BnG rules and PM me your batch. the KRD line mentioned in this thread could replace the current one. But for this game, it falls under current BnG rules.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2015, 10:01 AM »
And what about all the other games where someone has teleported to the edge of the map? I guess those games will just be ignored then? Cuz I know it's happened in at least half a dozen of my games, I am sure the same players and/or others have done it in other games too.

And yeah, use KRDs line for the darkside rule.

Offline style

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2015, 09:50 PM »
Seems like the game has been deleted.

Am I allowed to report this now?

Regards,
style

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2015, 05:16 AM »
wtf killurself onkeisland

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2015, 05:18 AM »
nah all good he writes  kind lets delete all of our gaes u an rport wins

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2015, 01:59 PM »
vesuvio I warned you about your language and you did that twice after that. You are muted now.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2015, 02:37 PM »
Seems like the game has been deleted.

Am I allowed to report this now?

Regards,
style

I think it is just void game.

Vesu muted... lol :D

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2015, 05:02 PM »