Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:50 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #189513, reported by vesuvio  (Read 4219 times)

Offline style

[SOLVED] Game #189513, reported by vesuvio
« on: April 24, 2015, 03:35 PM »
Dear Mods,

vesuvio reported Game #189513 as win (BnG), despite the fact that his final shot was a sitter since the nade sit for longer than 1/4 seconds. Plus he was hiding darkside for a really long time, ingame I said I wouldn't care too much but I didn't expect that he would report this since I told him he did a cow and he is immediately losing after such happening. Unfortunately he isn't smart enough to check rules himself or admit he cow'd...

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-189513/

darkside hiding playback @ 25:56
final sitter shot @ 50:15 (nade sit for 0.30s, if you look closer..)

P.S.: Vesuvio, it's sad to see you are in need of 'free wins'.. gg

Regards,
style

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Game #189513, reported by vesuvio
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 03:45 PM »
Last shot only sat for 0.04s.

It wasn't a sitter.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 04:34 PM »
yep proofed the bng rules before report.  btw other things are more sad

Offline spleen17

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 05:17 PM »
I would not call that a sitter either lol.

BnG is becoming a joke anyway, half the players don't even know the rules, the others just argue constantly about /ts... Maybe it is time to replace it with Intermediate :P

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 05:33 PM »
no but intermediate as scheme would be cool thoguht ! but there is a huge problem with rounds played maybe just 1 round is a bit unfair in this scheme
but hey d be cool alltime win scheme ^^

Offline style

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 07:04 PM »
BnG is fun. Most ppl just don't even try to learn it.

Beside the nade, if it was a sitter or not, why does no one say anything about the darkside hiding? He says it was no darksiding at all, cuz in his opinion I could've hit him easily with a few shots. Okay, maybe - but this does not change the fact of hiding darkside..

It's ridicolous to say it was no sitter since the nade more stucked than bounced in that hole. He just played lame, too bad this is not any kind of rule.. He didn't even try to attack me with a direct hit and kept on playing like a dick that would even risk a - let's say REAL - cow.

If you guys want to respond this thread, then please comment both facts. Dont try to sweep it under the carpet.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 07:25 PM »
BnG is great, it used to be one of my favourite schemes :) But I would never pick it in league atm because of all the arguments it causes, I just can't be bothered with it.

His hide was darkside yeah, I don't agree with you about the sitter though. Doesn't matter what I think anyway, it is for the mods to decide.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 07:49 PM »
the much it hzrts to have to say this style,  but if u say my hide was a darkside hide because it had to be opened with   3 shots ( what u actually did in the round i had to switch hide) i can blame ur hides as darkside too! because u nearly always had something that gave ur worm cover !!!

u think its a darkside hide because it was the most right spot of the map? hmmm but after ur shots i took girder to not drop. and im sure there was a possibility to do a direct nade shot and plop ALL the time but as u was on the very left side... but i dont wanna play the better or knower here hope for other opinions...

to the end of the game, for me its very clear that both of ous are bng noobs our played like noobs. it got so emberassing in the end that i just did this easy nade.
i also tried some max 4sec and some lg zook shots plz excuse im rly no good bng player and its not so usual to play it for me

see i think bng is a nice scheme in wich u can IMPROVE alot . alot ! and its pitty players avoid learnen it to be real player
to not luck arround with nade and zook so to handle those weapons like sure shots and known shots

im glad almog style and maybe more are still playen bng its pitty cause here u can get alot of real skill

if these nades and zooks are real at all

Offline Senator

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 08:02 PM »
style, u didn't tell him to change hide, did u? Anyway, this game will be void coz of darkside i guess.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:58 PM by Senator »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2015, 08:07 PM »
whats wrong with u

darksiding is 5x torch in the ground and a drill

Offline style

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 08:08 PM »
No disrespect, but I'm tired to read your whole post again since you spammed me with this in ag already..

BUT: if you say anything about darkside hiding, please check the actual meaning of it. ;) LOLOLOL

@Senator: I told him ingame, that I'm not even sure if darkside hiding is allowed.At least not the way he did.. But he claimed on like "oh, thats easy to hit from your spot, 3 shots blahblahshitz.."

Edit:
Extract of the rules: .. - Darksiding is not allowed. A darkside is considered a place where you can't hit OR be hit with a nade. Simply teleport/move to another position. [...]
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 08:10 PM by style »

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 08:12 PM »

ok joke away if u didnt even read why should sum1 care for u ?

Offline style

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 08:19 PM »
No disrespect, but I'm tired to read your whole post again since you spammed me with this in ag already..

Overflown it, you brain..

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 08:23 PM »
why do u think its an darkside hide and plz give me a link for darkside hiding where can i read something of it..

komo it was possible to throw a nade also zook wind shot was possible . could it be that this hide was cheap and an easy invitation for a plop kill ?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 08:40 PM »
The trouble is, vesuvio was in a hide where he can actually be hit with a nade, however that would require stylez to move.

I would classify the turn which vesuvio moved as a darkside because he can't be hit with a grenade at stylez distance/angle but all it would take is for stylez to move into a position where he could 3s or 5s LG and get an easy plop shot, so I wouldn't call it a true darkside.

As you can see with the 2nd shot of the attached replay, it's very possible to plop him easily, I also chose a hide that was able to use in that game.