Forums
May 29, 2024, 07:15 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 37082  (Read 1746 times)

Offline darKz

Re: Game 37082
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 10:34 AM »
I wouldn't let someone attack me from chute since is specifically says attack from rope, obviously excluding ground weapons like shotgun etc...

You'd most likely lose the complaint though, attacking from chute has been considered the same as attack from rope for ages now, and I don't see why it shouldn't, it's not exactly easier. Maybe someone add it explicitly to the rules, lol.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Lo0ser

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 10:46 AM »
say rules pls....

wba afr cba afc <--- LoL

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 11:15 AM »
I wouldn't let someone attack me from chute since is specifically says attack from rope, obviously excluding ground weapons like shotgun etc...

You'd most likely lose the complaint though, attacking from chute has been considered the same as attack from rope for ages now, and I don't see why it shouldn't, it's not exactly easier. Maybe someone add it explicitly to the rules, lol.

It says AFR, so techically, I should win the complaint, because it doesn't say it in the rules as of yet.

They cannot allow something that isn't in the rules, that goes against the point of having rules does it not?

They can obviously add this if they want, and then I wouldn't be bothered...

The same way criminals can do things that are wrong, or win in court, because it is not an official law.

Offline Husk

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2010, 01:22 PM »
some good points for it and against it.

but yea, as rules only say wba, walls before attack, and thats what i did.

if you are not allowed to use worm select before touching all the walls, does the same go for using chute before touching all the walls

Since Select Worm is a "weapon" which doesn't end the turn (like Ninja Rope or Parachute) I wouldn't consider using Select Worm an attack too, so it's perfectly legal to use it between touching walls.

i like this (:

Offline Rok

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2010, 05:03 PM »
Well Komo. Even with the rule being touch em all with 1 worm, its still ALOT u can do with the select (change) worm weapon. F.ex if ur opponent has worm advantage on u etc. Im not saying i know this for sure, but thats the way i been taught at wxw league games. :)

IIRC, in CBC league (where you learned league games, I think) it was even written in rules that it's allowed. I can't back this up either, bacuse the league site doesn't exist anymore :)

It says AFR, so techically, I should win the complaint, because it doesn't say it in the rules as of yet.

Attack from parachute in wxw is legal in TUS since day 1! (https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-8/)

...if you are lucky enough to get worm select (which is why it was put in the scheme in the 1st place, if not allowed, why would it be there?) then use it :)

Actually, nobody put worm select in wxw scheme. Thing is, you can't prevent it to appear in crates.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz