Forums
May 21, 2024, 02:51 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 37820  (Read 373 times)

Offline Dead

[SOLVED] Game 37820
« on: September 02, 2010, 07:33 PM »
zmoka in his last turn took 5 secs to rope coz he said he was block but he could have go without jumping with normal rope grab we didnt agree on the 5 secs less so as u see the time is more than they want

so wen want to rm

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Offline sm0k

Re: Game 37820
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 07:49 PM »
as 1st  sm0k*
well why i started at 5s ?
- my turn started
- i jumped and pressed space and rope didnt show up coz my worm stuck (on replay u can hear the sound of rope that didnt show up)
- then i waited till 5s to start my run.

well ye i could start without jump .. but on starts like this i always jump . and it isnt my foult when artic places his worm this way that my worm stuck when i jump.
and after i start after 5s .. it should be fear enough. i dont rly understand why they complained it.

Re: Game 37820
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 01:34 PM »
am0kz' worm was blocked from jumping by ArtiC. In RR, it's quite common when someone is stuck, that they start at a different time.
RR should be about how fast your worm is and nothing else. If you check the replay, you'll see that am0kz didn't even start roping at 5, but rather around 5.70, so deducting 5 seconds is fine.
This makes 59+59 for DoH vs 64+59 for TaG, which means DoH won.

A couple of suggestions/comments, though.

• Next time, perhaps it's a good idea to use the first worm of the game to unpile the start.
  • ZiPpO also had a turn where he got stuck. He did not reaim his rope horizontal before starting roping though. If you ever get stuck with your worms cause of piles and you're unpiling + skipping turn: aim your rope back at horizontal before skipping your turn. ZiPpO had another turn where he got 59, though, so it didn't matter for his game.