Forums
May 04, 2024, 08:18 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 58638  (Read 4942 times)

Offline Gal

Re: Game 58638
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 08:15 PM »
3. "BAD scheme = game cannot continue. thats it. same as cow at the end".
Then why didnt you hit f12 as soon as you saw there was no LG? Why didnt you agree to rm STRAIGHT AWAY when I asked you 10 times? If you ALREADY KNEW that the scheme would HAVE TO BE replayed, why didnt you answer straight away or hit f12....

If you were so sure that you wanted the game to be replayed, then you would have answered me IMMEDIATELY or hit f12. You didnt, you carried on shooting and DIDNT answer me despite me repeatedly asking you.

same question to you, why didnt u PRESSED F12 (SKIP) when I told you that the scheme is bad? we could both skip and get into an agreement, but YOU were the one who kept attacking.
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 08:20 PM »
...because I asked you OVER AND OVER AGAIN if you wanted to RM... and you DIDNT ANSWER or tell me to skip. You didnt tell me to stop attacking either... You carried on attacking. This proves that you thought you could win the game and so carried on. If you knew that you wanted to rm, you would have said STRAIGHT AWAY and you would also have told me to stop attacking.

You didnt do either...
worm and learn

Offline Gal

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 08:38 PM »
You didnt do either...

that means u admit u also kept attacking .
me too, same as u, which means RM should be.
well, thats a progress at leat u dont blame only me and u know u had a part of this lame game.

btw,

by taking down the chatbox and seeing:
[NAiL`bOr] PR FINISH?
[NAiL`bOr] FINISH NOW?
[NAiL`bOr] or later?
I didnt really understood you.
and once again in a 1 sec game I had to react and continuie attacking (SAME AS U DID.)
stop being an unfair player and agree for rm or just cancel it, cuz after that im not gonna play you ever again, I hate liars\unfair players.
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 09:16 PM »
Gal, Nail is right here, you had plenty time to accept the "RM" which you should have.

You kept playing because you were in a position to win and thought you would, yet you didn't so you complained after when it was too late.

It's no big deal, it's just 1 game, accept the loss and you will easily win back these points because you are a great Hysteria player :)

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2011, 09:25 PM »
You keep changing your story and contradicting yourself...

First you said:

he asked if we'll rm i was about to answer and he just killed me (u can see I told "hmm" I was just thinking how to rm it, handicap or start over. its kinda obvious)

So here you admit you DO understand exactly what ive said, opposite to what you just said in your latest post.

Then you said:

once again u cant judge me for not answering in a 1 SEC game, at those circumstances.

Now you're saying that you didnt have time to answer... even though you typed plenty of times when I was asking you to rm.

I lost 1 turn cuz of the LG and it could all look different, i didnt answered cuz I didnt saw it I was focused in the game.

Here you say that you "didnt see" what I wrote. Its obvious that this isnt true considering what you just said and what ive quoted you as saying.

You just said:

I didnt really understood you.

Now your saying that you didnt understand me... this is an OBVIOUS LIE considering you have admitted many times already that you DID UNDERSTAND what I was saying.

You see... you keep CHANGING YOUR STORY!

First you said you were thinking about what to do, then you said you didnt have time to answer, then you said that you didnt understand what I wrote... Why do you keep changing your story?

stop being an unfair player and agree for rm or just cancel it, cuz after that im not gonna play you ever again, I hate liars\unfair players.

WHEN HAVE I ONCE LIED? WHERE? SHOW ME...

Darkone has already said that he agrees the game should stand... SO HOW HAVE I BEEN UNFAIR!

I have just PROVED (by quoting you) that YOU have been lying, and constantly changing your story when I proved wrong.

This is the chat:

[NAiL`bOr] hf
[NAiL`bOr] i dont enjoy this scheme, ill still play it tho
[IL`Gal`pH] dude
[IL`Gal`pH] no lg
[NAiL`bOr] f@#! that
[NAiL`bOr] rm?
[IL`Gal`pH] thats really unfait
[NAiL`bOr] rm?
[IL`Gal`pH] :/
[NAiL`bOr] or not...?
[NAiL`bOr] yes or no?
[NAiL`bOr] rematch or not?
[IL`Gal`pH] i g2g watch big brother
[NAiL`bOr] so what?
[NAiL`bOr] play it later?
[IL`Gal`pH] i cant jump
[IL`Gal`pH] cos no lg
[NAiL`bOr] SO
[NAiL`bOr] PLAY IT LATER?
[IL`Gal`pH] bah
[NAiL`bOr] PR FINISH?
[NAiL`bOr] FINISH NOW?
[NAiL`bOr] or later?
[IL`Gal`pH] hmm
[NAiL`bOr] gg
[IL`Gal`pH] lol?

Whats unfair is not answering me as soon as I asked you if you wanted to rm (a good 10 or 20 times), instead playing on and not saying anything until you lose, then demanding an rm.

Again, how am I being unfair, when the mod (and komo) agrees with me?

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-58636/

You have a bad attitude, not me.
worm and learn

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2011, 10:34 AM »
NAiL, did you get the proper scheme now?

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2011, 04:29 PM »
yes
worm and learn

Offline Gal

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 04:54 PM »
Im not reading the rest of your posts nail I really DONT CARE, all u do is flooding the thread with your fluent english and excuses.

Im still waiting for a FAIR mod to reply, once he will say I lost, Ill choose my ways carefully.

Offline Gal

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2011, 05:06 PM »
thx for the warm words komo

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2011, 06:32 PM »
Im still waiting for a FAIR mod to reply

:(

Your complaint is being discussed.

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 06:54 PM »
Im not reading the rest of your posts nail I really DONT CARE, all u do is flooding the thread with your fluent english and excuses.

Classic post from someone who cant comeback because everything I have said has been TRUE and you know it.
"Im not reading the rest of your posts...", bla bla, how babyish.

I havent made any excuses.... ive listed YOUR excuses for not agreeing to RM as soon as I asked, instad carrying on playing.

First you said you were thinking about what to say, then you said you didnt have time to answer, then you said you couldnt understand what I was sayiing.

YOU were making excuses, not me, fact.

Im still waiting for a FAIR mod to reply, once he will say I lost, Ill choose my ways carefully.

Why isnt Darkone fair? Both he and Komo have told you that you were wrong not to f12 straight away, so get over it.

Gal, Nail is right here, you had plenty time to accept the "RM" which you should have.

You kept playing because you were in a position to win and thought you would, yet you didn't so you complained after when it was too late.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 07:09 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Gal

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 09:02 PM »
LETS TALK ABOUT THE REAL FACT'S.

I GOT AFFECTED BY THE GAME SCHEME, EVEN IF I PLAYED IT TO THE END [SAME AS NAIL DID] I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND A RM DUE TO A BAD SCHEME.

EVEN THAT NAIL DOESN'T USES LG, HE COULD ASK FOR RM TOO [SIF I WON] CUZ THE SCHEME WAS NOT CHOSEN PROPERLY.

I DON'T CARE HE OFFERED RM WHILE THE GAME, THE ONLY *REAL* FACT IS THAT I GOT AFFECTED BY BAD SCHEME.

I REMIND U ALL THE TIMES THAT NAIL REPEATED SAYING IN THIS THREAD "WHY U DIDN'T F12?!?" ETC. WELL, NAIL IS A SMART PERSON, BY BEING RESPONSIBLE @ THE GAME {AS HOSTER} ONCE HE SAW I GOT THE JP ISSUE [FAILED TO LG], HE WAS THE ONCE THAT KEPT ATTACKING!! WHY DIDNT HE USED F12 ASAP??????????? INTERESTING. AND WATCH THE REPLAY AGAIN - CAREFULY!

FAIR MOD WOULD HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT RM IS THE BEST SOLUTION.

I'D REALLY LIKE TO GET AN HONEST OPINION FROM ROK [DECENT HYST PLAYER] AND FANZ [OLDSCHOOL PLAYER]

D1, U'R GOOD GUY AND I LIKE U, THINKING U'R UNFAIR WONT HARM OUR FRIENDSHIP. [I HOPE]

THX FOR UNDERSTANDING, I HOPE NOW IM MORE ANNOYING THAN ZIPPO BY WRITING CAPS ALL THA WAY DOWN.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD [UNLESS REPLY TO ROK\FRANZ\D1] CUZ IM SURE THAT NAIL GONNA MANIPULATE IT AGAIN WITH HIS FLUENT ENGLISH\EXCUSES.

BEST REGARDS,

GAL

Offline nino

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2011, 09:20 PM »
 :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2011, 10:07 PM »
lmao

FACT is this.

You didnt say one word all game.

You discovered there was no LG at the end of the game.

I asked you OVER 10 TIMES if you wanted to rm, carry on, or finish it later.

You didnt answer because you thought you could still win the match.

You lost, and so are now complaining.

When asked why you didnt agree to rm STRAIGHT AWAY, you said three DIFFERENT things:

1st you said, "I was thinking what to write about the rm".

2nd you said, "I didnt have enough time to write anything".

3rd you said, "I didnt understand what nail wrote".

Its OBVIOUS why you didnt say anything, cos you thought you could still win the match!

Now accept the loss and move on, the only scheme you pick is hysteria so its no problem.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD [UNLESS REPLY TO ROK\FRANZ\D1] CUZ IM SURE THAT NAIL GONNA MANIPULATE IT AGAIN WITH HIS FLUENT ENGLISH\EXCUSES.

WHAT HAVE I MANIPULATED!!? WHAT "EXCUSES" HAVE I MADE!!?

I DO NOT NEED TO MAKE EXCUSES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING THAT I NEED TO MAKE EXUCSES FOR!!!

IVE QUOTED WHAT YOU HAVE SAID YOURSELF, AND THEN COMMENTED ON WHY IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 10:11 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2011, 10:24 PM »
OMGWTFROFL CAPS :)

D1, U'R GOOD GUY AND I LIKE U, THINKING U'R UNFAIR WONT HARM OUR FRIENDSHIP. [I HOPE]

I don't see any reason why it should :) But if I were an unfair mod, I wouldn't have asked other mods to give their opinion and just closed this complaint. I hope you realise that.

edit: we don't let ourselves be manipulated. If someone makes a good point, we'll certainly take that into consideration, though.