Forums
May 04, 2024, 07:16 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 58638  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Husk

Re: Game 58638
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011, 12:03 AM »
gal, just drop it, u r making a fool out of urself

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2011, 01:41 AM »
P.S I still want to be friendly with you Gal, but ill fight for my wins always Xd
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2011, 08:06 AM »
OMFG CAPS LOCK

Offline Anubis

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2011, 04:24 PM »
I don't really interrupt complaints when it's none of my business but I would like to say that I agree with Nail/Komo/D1. It's not really a question about if D1 is experienced in Hyst and certainly not a question about his career in Worms as a player since the violation of this rule is nothing scheme specific, it's a scheme that has been used with wrong settings and was handled right by Nail by offering a RM immediately. It is hard to believe that you didn't read what Nail was saying or that you didn't understand him. Look at nino he used to be like a caveman only knowing minimal words and is still most famous zilian of all time. xD

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2011, 05:48 PM »
I don't really interrupt complaints when it's none of my business but I would like to say that I agree with Nail/Komo/D1. It's not really a question about if D1 is experienced in Hyst and certainly not a question about his career in Worms as a player since the violation of this rule is nothing scheme specific, it's a scheme that has been used with wrong settings and was handled right by Nail by offering a RM immediately. It is hard to believe that you didn't read what Nail was saying or that you didn't understand him. Look at nino he used to be like a caveman only knowing minimal words and is still most famous zilian of all time. xD

I don't think I should be considered inexperienced in hysteria, though :o

I'm hoping the other mods will write something down here soon

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 10:41 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/complaints/game-58638/

Could you guys have a look?
Gal lit up, so he accepted the scheme. NAiL did offer a rematch, despite leading, but Gal wasn't answering. I'd say the game stands.

using any non-standard scheme should be illegal and force void games. you must tell your opponent if something is different from normal and come to an agreement. negligence like forgetting LG should be a lesson learned by voiding the game and getting the correct scheme. it shouldn't be the joiner's duty to check schemes.. I really think nail should learn his lesson and find the correct scheme.

But then what about issues like 7 griders in t17 and unlimited griders? We have no predefined standard, both are acceptable, but theres alot of confusion. Someone may refuse to play a t17 with unlimited griders just because the majoirty use 7 even though unlimited is accepted.

We need to come up with some clear scheme rules and accepted schemes! Like the time untill sd in ropers aswell? The number of teleports in bng?

If we void a game for this will we will a trend of people moaning over these variations?

yea I don't know how you guys usually handle these problems. I was only giving my opinion of how it should be. let the game stand if that's how it currently works.

They're shy :)

Offline Ramone

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2011, 12:05 AM »
It's just "much ado about nothing", not because Nail didn't use the right scheme or because Gal didn't press F12.. It's not Nails or Gals fault, no need for them two to fight and even pull D1 or other mod into middle of that fight, it's a fault of TUS league rules author/creator. MI is that U? Raise your hand and take the guilt and responsibility! xD ;p

Just write a rule which states that every TUS league game must be played with determined TUS league scheme. Maybe make an exception that TUS scheme can be changed if both players agree on it before game (or maybe not? dunno) and U have solved the problem for this kind of complaints or discussions in the future..

Why do U have "TUS league schemes" anyway, if not cause of that?

Offline Rok

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2011, 08:31 AM »
Sorry for late response, I wasn't aware that you're waiting for another mod :)

I don't have anything new to add, though. Gal had 3 or 4 turns to accept the offered RM, that's plenty even in hysteria, IMO. And Gal, if you had started skipping turns with f12 I'm pretty sure Nail would've followed you with that, there's no need to blame only Nail that you we're "forced" to continue.
 It sucks when people don't use correct schemes and don't tell it, but once you light up it becomes your responsibility, too. So the game stands. (You can still RM, but that's between you and Nail from now on, I think mods are done with it now  :) ).

P.S I kinda agree with what Ramone said.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2011, 10:21 AM »
I thought it was the correct scheme though thats the thing. Its not like I wanted to play without LG, it was an accident.
worm and learn

Offline Gal

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2011, 05:05 PM »
since the mods opinions are divided I ask you to reconsider avoiding this game due to "Invalid scheme".
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 05:51 PM »
No fight ae, just rm with correct scheme,isn't better ? :)
LG is very important in a hyst ^^
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Ramone

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 08:32 PM »
P.S I kinda agree with what Ramone said.

"kinda"??
Which part U do not agree on?!

U mofo!!! Wanna have 1 nice forum fight with me?

xDDD

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2011, 09:37 PM »
Sorry for a lack of response. As it is right now, we have no rule enforcing using the regular scheme, mostly because we didn't feel there was a need for it (apparently, there is.).
of the mods that replied regarding this complaint, 2 out of 3 agreed with my view on the matter. As such, the game will stand.

However, we will have a new rule regarding the use of the scheme. (keep your eyes on the announcement forum, gonna focus on the pack of complaints we've been neglecting first :-[)