Forums
April 30, 2024, 06:33 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 6694  (Read 2729 times)

Offline sm0k

[SOLVED] Game 6694
« on: July 12, 2009, 07:54 PM »
Hey Guys

We played against bOr and we rly lost that elite ;)
but then they didnt played against our pick (rr)
Coz:
1. My mate Style hosted our pick, bor guys joined that host. but then style kicked beer for fun :)
2. then they didnt wanted to join stylz host again = omg ? i understand that beer feels angry but he shouldnt be a child.
3. We hosted like 3 times RH and they still didnt join. Crash told me that he host..  we didnt agree coz it was our pick.

so admins, whats now? we still can play that rr .. but if they still dont agree to play us , i please u to detle that elite, coz its just fear.

Greetz

Offline beer

Re: Game 6694
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 08:40 PM »
yea its true, we didnt played that game, cose style kiked me 2*** times, and not for fun, he was sad as fuk.
secund he did rh, and hosts names was talking shit about me! isnt that true sm0k? u think this is fair?! kick me 2 times when we were clanning and hosting a games with shit names, could i join that games?! im sure that if it was with u, u didnt join too.
we didnt play cose ur mate is stupid and unsportif player, thats why we didnt. too bad he is ur mate, think about change it, im sure that will never happenm just style do this shit.
gg's

drama queen iz back

Offline sm0k

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 09:11 PM »
beer u're right with that name host, but dont be child.. evry1 knows stylz "how he is" and u2..  so dont take that so strange. He kicked u just one time. Prove us with screanshots that he kicked u 2 times.. evry1 can say he kciked me 2 times or all the time...  i already said. we dont gonna lie and i told that he kicked u one time..  and btw  i was hostin 1 rh too. so tell me why u didnt join my host? All i want is our rr game. But u guys dont want to play us .. so idk what to do .. thats why i wrote that theard.

EDIT: i was on crash host and i told ya join my host. <-- forgot to write this ;)

Offline beer

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 09:17 PM »
he did 2 times, i dnt have scrennshot, and i have no reason to lie. no u didnt host, u said that u cant host.
so dnt fuk me dawid if u get kicked 2 times, shit names on host, u or anyone wouldnt join!
these kicks and names of the host just prove style didnt want to me in his game.. otherwise he does do that.....

drama queen iz back

Offline style

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 09:19 PM »
I think we should all write our problems down, doesn't matter what kind of just like Beer did. Nobody cares how the Hostname was, the fact is you had to join. And I only kicked you once, alcoholic.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 09:56 PM »
lal beer.
dont be aggresiv xD chill mate.
i rly had to lough now xD u report that u won that ttrr , respect mate ^^  game id 6694
i rly wait of the answer of any Admin.. i'm, sure that ttrr gonna be delted anyway :p  1st. we didnt played it / 2nd u didnt joined my host
i joined crash host to told you.. that u have to join me. i changed my ip thats why i could host at this time.
I dont wonder why many ppl dont like ya beer.
Beer.. You just had to join my host.. now u see.. many problems now..
We just wanna our rr game .. i'm sure we could pwn ya without problems ;) so it will be 1-1 -- other site .. i dont have a problem with a 0-0 so that elite have to be delted.. but i prefer to own ur ass at rr :P

i just wait till an Admin gonna decide about it.. 

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 11:25 PM »

Lol smok u just have wrote.
" everyone knows style and how he is " u just said that he is kid and got 14 years old,(which is true) beer and me, the guys who doesn't play a kiddy games with annoying players, we we would play U? after u sayin hostnames and shits on hosts about beer? u think we so care and we 'll join to his hos named "BEER SUCKS"?
simple : WE WON'T .

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 11:29 PM »
maybe it will be deleted, but u ll take care next time after u ain't nice for players. that the 1st game was played, and the 2nd wasn't cus of (himself) /greetings to style\
smok- i think ur clan can be able to recruit some players 18+?

Offline Rok

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 09:20 AM »
Guys, it would'be really nice if you sorted this childish dispute outside the forum.
Game 6694 is deleted, 6693 (elite) stays.
Try to play that RR as soon as possible, if you (both clans) decide not to, please post here and let me know.

Normally s2k would have the right to report a match that opponents refused to play, but since beer (apparently) got insulted, I think that shouldn't be the case here. I'd also like to see Monkeyisland's and Wooka's opinion about this.

Settle this like Crash said, 18+.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline style

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 10:51 AM »
Worms Armageddon.. Great 2d game, made in.. 1998? Whatever. I guess that game was created for "kids" like me, so please get the f@#! out of my WormNet. Go and play some games 18+. I'm not 14, sorry Rok, but you don't know me -> stop talking shit about me (some kind of insult -> he should be banned). It's hilarious how that alcoholic and the other none RL guy act. If you continue doing that noone wll ever need TV! Sad that you're crying if I host a game called "BEERHASNOBALLZDON'TFEED!". That's very mature, respect! And of course to everyone else, you're so mature! And you're saying 18+, lmfao. The only ones which are acting like KIDDDDDDDDDS are you, bOr`inglifethatswhyispamuselessmessages.

Please ban me, if it's necessary!
But please give me a chance to say goodbye to these cracksluts!
Cucu, hf writing nonsensemessagesalcoholic.

Offline Rok

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 12:16 PM »
I'm not 14, sorry Rok, but you don't know me -> stop talking shit about me (some kind of insult -> he should be banned).

I didn't say you are 14 nor I refered to you specificaly, so calm down. And who said anything about banning anyone?

Try to play that RR as soon as possible, if you (both clans) decide not to, please post here and let me know.

That's all I asked.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 12:21 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 01:03 PM »
Worms Armageddon.. Great 2d game, made in.. 1998? Whatever. I guess that game was created for "kids" like me, so please get the f@#! out of my WormNet.

Sorry I couldn't follow your logic. Because worms is created in 1998 or it is 2D then it is created for kids? emm then CoD must be created for adults? (3D and way after 1998)
and if a game is created in in 1980s and has cheap dos graphic, Then it is for little babies? XD

It's none of my concern someone is alcoholic or not. It's up to him and his family/friends. You won't get banned. But you might get a warn/ban if you continue this way here at this forum. Outside here you are on your own.

Guys, it would'be really nice if you sorted this childish dispute outside the forum.
Game 6694 is deleted, 6693 (elite) stays.

+1
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 03:03 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 03:26 PM »
 it would be best if you guys can get along and play the rr but it doesnt seem like it will go that way, if you decide to piss off your opponents in a clanner by insulting them then i dont blame them for not wanting to play you... bad sportsmanship wont get you anything but an argument like this one

either way i think the elite should stand

Offline sm0k

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 04:44 PM »
it would be best if you guys can get along and play the rr but it doesnt seem like it will go that way, if you decide to piss off your opponents in a clanner by insulting them then i dont blame them for not wanting to play you... bad sportsmanship wont get you anything but an argument like this one

either way i think the elite should stand

i agree u wooka,
the elite have to stand.. but we wanna our rr game .. if they dont play aginst us that rr.. that elite should be delted..
Crash, style wrote as hostnames "beer sux"  not me so stfu.. dont lie here. i didnt wrote any bad word about beer..  (just in this forum)
You just dont wanted to play us coz u both was angry of style ..  i still dont know whats ur problem against me and why u didnt join my host... -.-
Lies dont gonna help our prob dude.

Admisn please delte that rr,  if bor agree we can play today it.
But one mor ask at the admins..  whats if bor dont accept to play us? That elite gonna stand? :o

Offline beer

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 06:12 PM »
get other mate and we play. ill not play with style. sorry, this game is about fun, and i dnt get the point to play with that kid. sorry, too bad that u dnt have friends to recrt, but anyway its not my problem, that games could be played 24 hours ago if ur imature mate didnt did shit, thats all. i dnt know him, also u, u arent my mates, buddys, friends, SO I WANNA SO RESPECTO FROM WHO I DUNNO, fair? i guess.
anyway wtl will be dead soon, it happen in all clans that style is in...
btw the only angry boy was style that lost the elite easy, thats why so many waves agains me..

thanks adms for replys, delete it, but now i ask , u would join that host  after kicks and agrecives names on the host? rok, if some one do this to u?MI? wooka? someone that u dunno/dnt like

drama queen iz back