Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:06 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Games 237817 and 237816  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Kaleu

[SOLVED] Games 237817 and 237816
« on: August 13, 2023, 07:51 PM »
Wrong league, both games were TTL.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Lancelot

Re: Games 237817 and 237816
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 08:00 PM »
Wrong league, both games were TTL.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 08:28 PM »
Yeah but it is TTL, he told me in private and I said it's the same scheme. We see no point in playing T17 only as classic league, I think it was a language barrier.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Senator

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2023, 11:16 PM »
Yeah but it is TTL, he told me in private and I said it's the same scheme. We see no point in playing T17 only as classic league, I think it was a language barrier.

Who told you in private? Camper? The agreement between the clans seems to be TUS Allround.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 02:33 AM »
No comment on this situation, but the better question is why is clanner TTL even a thing with no chance for playoffs?  It should be allround singles only, no?  Isn't even really enough activity to have playoffs most of the time in allround league.

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2023, 03:01 AM »
No comment on this situation, but the better question is why is clanner TTL even a thing with no chance for playoffs?  It should be allround singles only, no?  Isn't even really enough activity to have playoffs most of the time in allround league.

sometimes it's nice to organise 2v2 for TFL or TTL, it just rarely happens. it should be allowed anytime imo. although its very often that nowadays out of 4 players at least 1 is not interested/or not skilled enough in a scheme which is not in allround

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2023, 03:49 AM »

Who told you in private? Camper? The agreement between the clans seems to be TUS Allround.

Yes Camper

I mean, we are already benefiting our opponent by let them choose the schemes, It is not our interest tô play our least liked scheme twice in classic, but its ok If its not compromising our allround point and % Win streak when reported in a meaningless league, we will do It for Fun. We probably going tô try tô reach PO. Sorry for mistakes, sent from my phone.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2023, 05:58 AM »

sometimes it's nice to organise 2v2 for TFL or TTL, it just rarely happens. it should be allowed anytime imo. although its very often that nowadays out of 4 players at least 1 is not interested/or not skilled enough in a scheme which is not in allround
totally agree, these should be played as 2v2 ttl games instead of 2v2 ttl clanners.  At least it means something then.  Kaleu basically said they wanted them to be played “in a meaningless league,” so why does it exist then?  I think everyone on the same page here, remove clanners for this league imo, have people do 2v2 classic clanner or regular allround.

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2023, 07:12 AM »

we originally agreed on TTL, but Сamper said that he did not have a scheme for TTL, so we agreed on tus classic t17.

Based on the conversation from the screenshot of the logs, you can understand that we agreed to play tus classic t17

if Сamper found scheme for TTL, he could have said so in the game room, but he didn’t, so it’s logical to say that we played tus classic t17, isn’t it?

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2023, 07:15 AM »

totally agree, these should be played as 2v2 ttl games instead of 2v2 ttl clanners.  At least it means something then.  Kaleu basically said they wanted them to be played “in a meaningless league,” so why does it exist then?  I think everyone on the same page here, remove clanners for this league imo, have people do 2v2 classic clanner or regular allround.

in fact, there are not enough active clanner games for players to reach the playoffs within two months. it seems to me that for clans, seasons need to be done more in time

lupastiс offers me a clanner at a time when I don't have any of my clanmates online. and when we are ready to play - there is no one on the server to whom we could offer

Offline Senator

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2023, 08:28 AM »
"go tus classic t17 clanner, fine too"

if that was the last sentence of that conversation, RB clan had every reason to believe you were playing for TUS Allround, right?

btw, TUS Allround scheme and TTL scheme are not the same. You were using the scheme for the Allround league (not that it matters).

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2023, 09:18 AM »
"go tus classic t17 clanner, fine too"

if that was the last sentence of that conversation, RB clan had every reason to believe you were playing for TUS Allround, right?

btw, TUS Allround scheme and TTL scheme are not the same. You were using the scheme for the Allround league (not that it matters).

yes, I took a screenshot of the full dialogue from snooper logs

so yes, I guess we played classic tus league

about the scheme that Camper made for the game - I did not check which league it belongs to. I think it's also tus classic league.

Offline Camper

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2023, 11:08 AM »
This was all basically a misunderstanding.

In my head, that was the TTLeague, because he said "hmm lets go TTL, host up".
After that I asked if it was a problem if I created it with a different schema and hosted it.

But whatever. were good games

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2023, 11:34 AM »

After that I asked if it was a problem if I created it with a different schema and hosted it.

play TTL league with using t17 tus classic league scheme it is against the rules of the league

if we agreed to play TTL with a different scheme, the reports would be invalid

you should know this

Offline Camper

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2023, 11:47 AM »

play TTL league with using t17 tus classic league scheme it is against the rules of the league

if we agreed to play TTL with a different scheme, the reports would be invalid

you should know this

I can be wrong, but if both players agree, you can play the scheme you want.

Mods can correct me if so.

But w/e Lancelot, good games. Looking forward for next games. Kisses