Forums
May 01, 2024, 01:57 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] deleted free wins  (Read 2650 times)

Offline spleen17

Re: deleted free wins
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 11:43 AM »
02:22: vesuvio1> tus ? 
02:22: lalo> I avoid you 
02:23: lalo> please report free win 

lalo sais too

Hahaha :D

Offline Lukz

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 05:54 PM »
02:22: vesuvio1> tus ? 
02:22: lalo> I avoid you 
02:23: lalo> please report free win 

lalo sais too

Combine that with lalo looking for tus and accepting tus against other player and u might have a case.

That was explained in the Lukz thread. If someone looks for tus but refuses to play against u, that's avoiding.
looking for tus = 1) "tus anyone" on the channel 2) ask tus via PM  3) accept tus against a player right after ignoring other player
Lukz did both 2) and 3) while he refused to play against Sbaffo.

Hey, i didnt the 2 xD i just was answer for tus

The same day u asked me tus in PM, then Sbaffo asked u tus and then u accepted tus against reN :P

I asked u for 2 more, not same that try find any tus

U didnt want to play then ren start to ask for tus on Ag and we decide finish our tus, we play the 1st pick 1 or 2 days ago, pending games has priority

Really i didnt want make more drama for this but sound like that u take decitions whitout to have a complete perpective

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2016, 06:15 PM »
Lukz Noobasher xD and avoider hahuahaha rlly i cant believe why u guys like the drama its very stupid 1 topic for trying to get a free win xd, rofl guys just play or is better for us win games posting topics? Stop it damn avoiders haha

Offline Husk

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2016, 06:19 PM »
hmmmmm come to think of it, komo should be 1st in overall standings and me 2nd if posting resulted in wins! xD

Offline Senator

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2016, 09:55 AM »

U didnt want to play then ren start to ask for tus on Ag and we decide finish our tus, we play the 1st pick 1 or 2 days ago, pending games has priority

Really i didnt want make more drama for this but sound like that u take decitions whitout to have a complete perpective

Ok, u only wanted 2 more with me OR finish tus with reN but not a new tus with someone else. Sbaffo started asking 10 mins earlier than reN.

What about the earlier case then? You accepted tus against dibz after ignoring Sbaffo and u admitted that u had seen Sbaffo asking tus before dibz asked. And you didn't change your mind about playing tus in a few mins but u "didn't like to play vs Sbaffo". Avoiding happened and that's it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:29 AM by Senator »

Offline Lukz

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 01:54 PM »

Ok, u only wanted 2 more with me OR finish tus with reN but not a new tus with someone else. Sbaffo started asking 10 mins earlier than reN.

What about the earlier case then? You accepted tus against dibz after ignoring Sbaffo and u admitted that u had seen Sbaffo asking tus before dibz asked. And you didn't change your mind about playing tus in a few mins but u "didn't like to play vs Sbaffo". Avoiding happened and that's it.

i am not saying that i didn't avoid him, i told him directly that didn't want play with him , but that is ur only argument to say that i avoid, don't try start to infer other things xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 02:25 PM »
That's avoiding, end of it.

It doesn't matter if you avoid because you think you will lose, you hate the guy or you just feel like playing your friend.
Reasons are irrelevant, the outcome is the same, league adulteration based on a player's decision.

It's so simple it's ridiculous there's even an argument. How good you are or how many friends you've managed to make playing worm deathmatches with people online doesn't change this. It was clear from the beginning, there is no need for people to think they actually have a case by letting them repeat themselves over and over.

This person here is just avoiding the possibility of losing against a guy he doesn't want beating him, end of. He also admitted it, so why haven't measured been taken yet? give him a penalty for avoiding, set an example and be done with justice warriors who cannot ignore people on a chat because they're self entitled god believing mental dwarves.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 02:27 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Senator

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2016, 03:26 PM »
He was just questioning the evidence of avoiding other than admitting it. A free win was given and they played that game later (also more games after that). vesu came up with totally different cases without understanding the avoiding criteria. Time to close this thread :)