Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:19 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] hysteria with ps  (Read 2648 times)

Offline Mayhem

Re: hysteria with ps
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2012, 07:08 PM »
if the clan mates (bfw) words to Wooka were serious, that was f@#!ing pathetic.

Pathetic? Everyone was in a weird situation, First time anything like this has ever been seen by most of us, and if its only being see by one person its very hard to justify. We love Wooka and sometimes he acts a little crazy, as does all BFW but thats why we love eachother, he and the rest of us know there are never hard feelings towards things said. Also also a few of us dont speak english so the easiest way to get things across is the curse and use language that seems bad but is the fastest way to get things across. Your judgement is not wanted, and unnecessary.
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2012, 08:06 PM »
if the clan mates (bfw) words to Wooka were serious, that was f@#!ing pathetic.

Pathetic? Everyone was in a weird situation, First time anything like this has ever been seen by most of us, and if its only being see by one person its very hard to justify. We love Wooka and sometimes he acts a little crazy, as does all BFW but thats why we love eachother, he and the rest of us know there are never hard feelings towards things said. Also also a few of us dont speak english so the easiest way to get things across is the curse and use language that seems bad but is the fastest way to get things across. Your judgement is not wanted, and unnecessary.

+1
and i bet if it happened to you, youd do the same
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2012, 08:43 PM »
Rematch the damn game, jeez.

Why is this debate still going on between the two clans? Replay the game.

Offline Flori

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2012, 09:01 PM »
No debate dude i aggreed 1000/100 to rematch

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2012, 09:04 PM »
Good :)
Good luck, chaps

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2012, 12:55 PM »
well gabriel left for cuba and wont be back anytime soon, looks like we cant rm this afterall, i asked flori the other night but i think he was in a tus or something

whatever you can close this i guess