Forums
May 09, 2024, 04:16 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Lukz Avoiding  (Read 5619 times)

Offline Sbaffo

Re: Lukz Avoiding
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2016, 08:31 AM »

6) Yesterday, before seeing this thread, Sbaffo asked me for tus and I told him directly and clearly that I will not play with him unless I have to (because he pissess me off). That makes me an avoider like Lukz. I wonder why he didn't report this btw. However - if I'm forced to play someone who pissess me off because of a stupid rule  - then you can expect rule abuse for many times people 'avoid' me. And after I do this , many more people will, and soon this league will become one of free games.

It's simple. I can understand i pissed you last time, because i REALLY DID insult you,  in additipn you immediatly told me the reason. It's reasonable in this case. On the other hand, Lukz did this for a whole day without answering me while asking tus in private, like to "troll" me. When i noticed this i got literally pissed off and f@#!ing spammed him. When he gave me that answer i was even more pissed off, because i didn't even insilt him and he's either a scumbag and everyone know that.

If you don't want to play with me Almog, it's ok, i don't blame you.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 09:22 AM by Sbaffo »

Offline ANO

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2016, 08:33 AM »
All wise you have become... Maybe Sbaffo was aggressive, but now he's more mature... I don't see anything wrong in your last chat games with him. The fact is that you are old, men, while he was a kiddo, but since he found a girl he has changed. ahhahau Hormons, age, hunger to win, these things can make you aggressive.. but I don't see anything wrong in his last games. While you, the men of AG, sound every day more and more complainers and spoiled "no I don't play this scheme because I don't like it, no I don't play with you because I don't like you..." ma vaffanculo"

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:36 AM by ANO »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2016, 08:38 AM »
Are you kidding me... >:(

1) I agree with Lukz, Sbaffo is a pain in the ass.

2) You can check my games' logs with Sbaffo for similar 'insults'.

3) I couldn't pick up from this thread what avoiding is according to the mods, but I do know this: avoiding has to be when someone avoids more than one player. For example, I can see why Asbest is an avoider. 

4) What's the biggest purpose of this league, or any league for that matter? Some might say competition. But why we want competition? Because it's fun for us. In the end we play to have fun. Now lets say one *particular* player makes me uncomfortable, as Lukz was trying to say using his bad English, do I have to play with him only so I don't lose points to free wins? Does this make sense to you?

5) Did someone ask Lukz to see this thread and give a statement? OR are you actually expecting him to see it by himself?

6) Yesterday, before seeing this thread, Sbaffo asked me for tus and I told him directly and clearly that I will not play with him unless I have to (because he pissess me off). That makes me an avoider like Lukz. I wonder why he didn't report this btw. However - if I'm forced to play someone who pissess me off because of a stupid rule  - then you can expect rule abuse for many times people 'avoid' me. And after I do this , many more people will, and soon this league will become one of free games.

6 points explaining why you can't CTRL+F

some people are just walking moral pedestals
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Senator

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2016, 09:19 AM »
2) You can check my games' logs with Sbaffo for similar 'insults'.

3) I couldn't pick up from this thread what avoiding is according to the mods, but I do know this: avoiding has to be when someone avoids more than one player. For example, I can see why Asbest is an avoider. 

4) What's the biggest purpose of this league, or any league for that matter? Some might say competition. But why we want competition? Because it's fun for us. In the end we play to have fun. Now lets say one *particular* player makes me uncomfortable, as Lukz was trying to say using his bad English, do I have to play with him only so I don't lose points to free wins? Does this make sense to you?

5) Did someone ask Lukz to see this thread and give a statement? OR are you actually expecting him to see it by himself?

2) I just saw u complaining about Elite map when u had already started the game (= u accepted the map). "you're supposed to be an elitist" sounds like a reasonable response to me ;D
3)
avoiding is when u look for tus and refuse to play against certain player. It doesn't necessarily require "tus anyone" from the avoider. If u ask someone tus in PM, that's the same thing as u would write "tus anyone" on the channel. If someone asks u tus in PM and a moment later u accept tus with someone else, that may be considered avoiding (at least if it happens several times).
Sbaffo and Lukz are both competing for the PO spots so they are not allowed to avoid certain players like that
4) As long as a player behaves according to the rules, you can't really avoid him because of your personal opinion. I'm not sure if exceptions are made here, though, like between tita and Kins who have a history ;D
5) Lukz admitted avoiding in the logs so it was a clear case. I also said "unless Lukz provides logs where Sbaffo insulted him or something". Lukz did find this thread very soon.
6) Yeah Sbaffo told me about that. You have already played 8 games with Sbaffo this season, though, whereas Lukz had played only 2 games. I'm not sure if players should be forced to play all 14-15 games.

I don't see how you can "abuse" the rule. You need to have someone looking for tus and refusing to play against u and also sufficient evidence to back it up. Also, keep in mind that the avoider has always one week to play the game. Getting a free win reported against u shouldn't be a problem if u were not really avoiding.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2016, 09:28 AM »
This avoiding thing is could open a can of worms *ahem*

What if someone asks for TUS in the channel and you ask someone else via PM?

You picked/targeted your opponent instead of taking the open offer - sneaky avoiding.
The person who asked won't know though.

Asking for league games could be half of the battle...

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2016, 09:32 AM »
This avoiding thing is could open a can of worms *ahem*

What if someone asks for TUS in the channel and you ask someone else via PM?

You picked/targeted your opponent instead of taking the open offer - sneaky avoiding.
The person who asked won't know though.

Asking for league games could be half of the battle...

he must play me.

?
He must play you only if, after asking "tus any1", you are the first to reply.
Apparently, he doesn't like you. Not that big of a deal.

Asking it in ag is as same as doing it private, since every player in ag reached the limits with me, i wait someone to log in and ask in private.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2016, 09:34 AM »
No need to justify yourself, was highlighting a clear flaw with the avoiding logic.

Offline Peja

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2016, 09:41 AM »

I don't see how you can "abuse" the rule. You need to have someone looking for tus and refusing to play against u and also sufficient evidence to back it up. Also, keep in mind that the avoider has always one week to play the game. Getting a free win reported against u shouldn't be a problem if u were not really avoiding.

if its true, you need to void this game because lukz was never looking for tus  :D
jokes aside, the last sentence concerns me. one thing has always been certain about this league: "we dont want free wins". now we have a mod saying the opposite, do you have backup from the admin on this?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Senator

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2016, 10:05 AM »
if its true, you need to void this game because lukz was never looking for tus  :D

Do I need to quote myself again?

looking for tus = 1) "tus anyone" on the channel 2) ask tus via PM  3) accept tus against a player right after ignoring other player

Lukz asked tus via PM and also accepted tus right after ignoring Sbaffo. Not to mention he admitted avoiding.

jokes aside, the last sentence concerns me. one thing has always been certain about this league: "we dont want free wins". now we have a mod saying the opposite, do you have backup from the admin on this?

I  guess

You can report a free win of your pick, but Asbest is still allowed to change his mind and play the game if he wants. In case you lose, winners will be switched.

This ^

Other people should act same way as Senator. Provide logs and screenshots of AG.

Offline Peja

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2016, 10:08 AM »
he did not ask for tus via pm, thats my problem with the case.

Offline Senator

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2016, 10:17 AM »
I provided logs where Lukz asked me tus via PM, then refused to play against Sbaffo and then accepted tus against reN.

Offline Peja

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2016, 10:23 AM »
I provided logs where Lukz asked me tus via PM, then refused to play against Sbaffo and then accepted tus against reN.

this complaint is only about sbaffo afaik. its funny you think the asbest case gives you the right to do this.

case 1: someone avoids any player who played more than 3 games on this league

case 2: someone gets asked to play, from 2 players, with the roughly the same skill, at about the same time and choses to play the one he does not dislike.

sorry bro, cant see the connection

Offline Almog

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2016, 10:28 AM »
For the record - I did NOT accept the map. How can I accept it if I'm not the host (because I couldn't) and he doesn't show me a preview?

And the elitist thing - this really drove me insane. So if you're a ttrr-ist, I would draw a map of START - FINISH (as close as it is possible) and u should beat me in it. right? OR a roper map having two small pixels in each side. Give me a break. Every scheme should be played on an appropriate map, his map wasn't.

5) Lukz admitted avoiding in the logs so it was a clear case. I also said "unless Lukz provides logs where Sbaffo insulted him or something". Lukz did find this thread very soon.
6) Yeah Sbaffo told me about that. You have already played 8 games with Sbaffo this season, though, whereas Lukz had played only 2 games. I'm not sure if players should be forced to play all 14-15 games.

I also admitted avoiding in the logs.
Some poople admit to the police of crimes everyday, eventhough they are innocent. It's a matter of prespective. And to my prespective, Lukz's avoiding was rightous. I wouldn't even call this avoiding, just rejecting.

Offline ANO

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2016, 10:29 AM »
the point is that they admitted and said: No, I don t want to play with you.

and ofc the fact would have not be noticed if the active players were more than 10 ahahah

Offline darKz

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2016, 10:32 AM »
This whole discussion is actually so retarded because the avoiding problem can be fixed really easily: Just include a matchmaking system on the site and make it obligatory to use for classic league. AL or TPL had this, but they made the mistake to still allow people to pick their opponents so in the end only very few people used it (obviously, because many prefer the easy points over a random opponent which could technically be Mablak or Random00).
In the current state where you can play vs anyone at any time, people are gonna avoid certain players, it's bound to happen and the witch hunting is just dumb.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010