Forums
May 11, 2024, 10:41 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Prince_Egypt  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Asbest

Re: Prince_Egypt
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 03:30 PM »
PRINCE U R THE BEST BRO!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LISTEN CASSO HE IS WRONG HE IS JUST ENVY AND U R RIGHT!!!!!!!!! GOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 03:34 PM by Asbest »

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 04:01 PM »
PRINCE U R THE BEST BRO!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LISTEN CASSO HE IS WRONG HE IS JUST ENVY AND U R RIGHT!!!!!!!!! GOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!
:)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 04:55 PM »
I think that a good idea would be to allow players to play incognito in tus..I too encounter situations when people are asking for TeL But are not willing to play vs me for some odd reason.Propably due to fear of losing their preciuos ladder points..It would be wonderfull if you could have some kind of system that allowed you to play Incognito...

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 05:40 PM »
I think that a good idea would be to allow players to play incognito in tus..I too encounter situations when people are asking for TeL But are not willing to play vs me for some odd reason.Propably due to fear of losing their preciuos ladder points..It would be wonderfull if you could have some kind of system that allowed you to play Incognito...
So.... ? "maybe i don't  understand but try.... "

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 06:01 PM »
Sigh.

In competitions you have to play against anyone, period. You can't just avoid players better than you. Not only this isn't fair but additionally, you're not having fun at all because you're almost sure you'll win anyway. What's the point in that?

Come on, you're 15 like me, you're not a kid anymore, are you?

Offline Hurz

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 06:46 PM »
maybe theres a generational clash of attitude sometimes :)

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 07:04 PM »
Sigh.

In competitions you have to play against anyone, period. You can't just avoid players better than you. Not only this isn't fair but additionally, you're not having fun at all because you're almost sure you'll win anyway. What's the point in that?

Come on, you're 15 like me, you're not a kid anymore, are you?
I answer while i understand  :D

I am not kid sure but i am not avoid sometime get nervous so can't play with high players play with little and sometime play with  high players when get good feel

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 07:28 PM »
Well let me reformulate it: you can't choose the players you play this league with.

(Just like you can't choose the questions you want to have in an exam, for example.)

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 08:01 PM »
Well let me reformulate it: you can't choose the players you play this league with.

(Just like you can't choose the questions you want to have in an exam, for example.)
Thnx for Advice but still freedom with my feel in play

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 08:10 PM »
It's not an advice, it's a rule in leagues.

If you want to play with people you want, play funners.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 08:23 PM »

AM A PRINCE AND NO ONE CAN JUDGE ME
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 08:26 PM by Berria »

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 08:29 PM »
Well, I could still try and go for a revolution. (I promise not to kill the prince like we killed the king during 1789-1799's Revolution.) :P

Offline Rogi

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 09:35 PM »
It was obviously much time ago... I don't think that's problem of tus, its prince's problem, if he scared to play with everyone and any scheme. Maybe later he will understand that to win 1 of 5 game with good player really more enjoyable that 10 of 10 with bad player.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Asbest

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 12:21 AM »
about this topic
I didnt really followed tus changes because I wasn't online half year, but as I remember, u allowed to pick opponents against u want to play tus.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 12:24 AM by Asbest »

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 01:50 AM »
hauhahauhuaah Posts Funny make me laugh