Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:27 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] remove please  (Read 552 times)

Offline Spoon_head

[SOLVED] remove please
« on: August 19, 2014, 11:30 AM »
the match wasn't finished cause he was lagging..
he reported it cause he had alittle advantage,
+ i could have won this match..

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-175248/

Offline Xrayez

Re: remove please
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 12:22 PM »
I remember Impo told me that he've had problems with his internet provider  ;)

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:23 PM »
This is how my right click menu looks right now.

You may notice I can't export logs and I can't playback at certain times, so I have to either fast forward or keep skipping turns until I get to the right turn.

Since you don't write down any time for me to check, you are basically asking me to look through the entire replay to find the part where you d/c.

How about you give me the time where I have to check? :P

As was requested by the thread at the top of the complaint forum called READ THIS BEFORE POSTING.

Offline Spoon_head

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 02:13 PM »
This is how my right click menu looks right now.

[attachment=1]

You may notice I can't export logs and I can't playback at certain times, so I have to either fast forward or keep skipping turns until I get to the right turn.

Since you don't write down any time for me to check, you are basically asking me to look through the entire replay to find the part where you d/c.

How about you give me the time where I have to check? :P

As was requested by the thread at the top of the complaint forum called READ THIS BEFORE POSTING.
sorry about that, playback: 6:09

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 05:53 PM »
Apologees for the late reply. I've asked someone more skilled at elite than me to have a look at the situation. Xrayez' worms are poisoned, but I think his advantage is a bit too big

Offline Casso

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 06:25 PM »
This is just my personal opinion so it shouldn't be considered by Mods: Impo had a good advantage and he only used a baseball bat while spoon-head used a rope, skunk, homing and 1 girder. Spoon also said that the game was already f@#!ed up.
Moreover, the worm with 35 hp was also quite open and I think impo had a good chance of hitting him the next round considering his skills in BnG. At last, the worm with 100 would definitely have suffered the attack of the worm that was upon him considering that you were going to teleport where the cursor was and that you couldn't block him nowise except an hard petrol.

Offline SPW

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 09:57 AM »
Its hard, but in my opinion this game should get canceled. Sure the advantage by Impossible was pretty huge. But it's Elite and there is no 100% and it was "his" disconnect.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 06:15 AM »
I dream of a Program for worms that allows you to RM from same spots and weapons and destroyed map... :-*

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...