Forums
May 21, 2024, 08:03 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Speaking about behavior...  (Read 2817 times)

Offline darKz

Re: Speaking about behavior...
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 05:00 PM »
I'm glad you guys solved this on your own, I really didn't wanna get involved in this. :D

Just less than three each other and don't blame the innocent.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 05:04 PM »
I'm glad you guys solved this on your own, I really didn't wanna get involved in this. :D

Just less than three each other and don't blame the innocent.

I gotta add though, I think they played really well though.

Offline HHC

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 05:29 PM »
I know I could have, but I shouldn't have to, with "friends" like fada/Dead I shouldn't have to ask it should be automatic, i've rehosted for TdC a few times before I DO expect the same in return, and now I realise it's my own fault for expecting this level of loyalty.

On the basis of what could you possible expect TdC to rehost?

They played fair and square. The scheme was correct (official TUS one), the map was correct, they didn't cheap, they didn't cow, nothing.. Should Fada have agreed to rehost simply because you ran out of a much-needed weapon?
Might as well quit an elite then if you wasted your supersheep on turn 1.

But then again you people are too "modern" and "selfish" to even realise my way of old fashioned loyalty and way of life

What kind of 'loyalty' do you expect from your 'friends'? That they just go with whatever you want? There was no discussion, no asking if TdC might be willing to re-play the game, you guys just quit and then got pissed when fada didn't give in to your ridiculous request.

Do you expect people to always do what you want them to do? Is this loyalty for you?

It just sounds like egoistic selfishness to me.

I never said I think Fada is a bad person btw, I said I didn't like his attitude and think it's lame

I don't like Fada's attitude either. He's too nice for players like you. I would have reported this game for sure (and throw in some raunchy comments about the promiscuous nature of your dear mother while I was at it). But Fada ain't like that... and that's a shame cause he lets you get away with, what must be, one of the most appaling cases of unsportsmanlike behaviour.

especially when one of them (can't remember who) said "continue" when we literally couldn't attack.

I didn't manage to find that anywhere in the chat.

Offline nino

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 06:03 PM »
ahh i got it, fada is a fos guy, thats why he act like this  ;)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline theredi

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 06:12 PM »
You are all idiots lol, mainly sock for wasting the stuff thirdly,  and Fada secondly for not putting more tele's, and TuS for having only 4 tele's as the scheme(idiots).
IS THIS SOME KIND OF ROPA`S HUMOUR JOKE??? LMAO I HAVE NO WORDS TO SAY HOW f@#!ED UP U ARE MOFO

lalala
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 06:21 PM »
Well, let's not comment it further. As pointed sock (before he edited it :p). Complaining about someone often end up in drama queen topic ^^ and this is really not what I wanted when I posted this :).
I'm not sure something can really be done but at least if komo yell tdc is only about point and unfair, everyone can be free to judge his words from what actually happened :).
As said cue: "This is a f@#!ing computer game.  We're all mates here! "

Offline theredi

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 08:44 PM »
ye i know u didint mean to do a drama neither do i, but obviously komo is all about drama, f@#!ing hypocrite, when i read his posts i feel like wathing 2 different persons talking in the same time, so many f@#!ing antinomies in his words if he knows what it mean which i doubt roflmao
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 08:58 PM by theredi »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 10:11 PM »
Did I complain about anyone?

No

Did I post a topic on TuS?

No

Did I say they didn't deserve the win?

No

Did I say anyone played lame?

No

Did I speak to Fada and Dead in private about how I felt?

Yes

Fada brought this here, knowing I don't care, so yes, I stick with you are all idiots.

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 10:55 PM »
When I read that I'm just sad..
Sad to see that after all these years you just can't admit that you got pissed because you were going to lose a bng because it wasn't your day..
You know, I'm not happy to denounce someone (in fact it is totally against my belief). Before editing his post sock did said sorry and that's all I was waiting for.
You know a simple pm saying "sorry it wasn't my day". And I would have deleted the whole thing. I'm the first to know that you can easily loose your nerve when you have a bad night. But you do just the opposite as if I should apologies for making this topic.
Well, I could quote you to show you how wrong you are but bad luck because I'm not playing this silly game.

Just to end it some philosophy: "In a world where you think everyone are idiots, aren't you the only idiot of it ?"

Offline theredi

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 10:56 PM »
I stick with you are all idiots.
DO WE CARE WHAT U THINK?????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XDDDDD

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2011, 11:42 PM »
is anyone else seeing a pattern here?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2011, 12:42 AM »
When I read that I'm just sad..
Sad to see that after all these years you just can't admit that you got pissed because you were going to lose a bng because it wasn't your day..
You know, I'm not happy to denounce someone (in fact it is totally against my belief). Before editing his post sock did said sorry and that's all I was waiting for.
You know a simple pm saying "sorry it wasn't my day". And I would have deleted the whole thing. I'm the first to know that you can easily loose your nerve when you have a bad night. But you do just the opposite as if I should apologies for making this topic.
Well, I could quote you to show you how wrong you are but bad luck because I'm not playing this silly game.

Just to end it some philosophy: "In a world where you think everyone are idiots, aren't you the only idiot of it ?"

Lol you all think things that are not happening, I am not pissed, I am not angry, I was dissapointed you said "continue" after seeing us both in positions unable to shoot and no tele's or torches to move, I quit fully knowing you were going to win, I even told you to report, you deserve it, I didn't have a bad night lol where are you getting this information? I played good enough, I have nothing to be bothered about lol.

And to cut your philosophy short, I didn't say everyone, I said you all, there is a difference.

And as for people comparing it to other schemes, are you serious LOL?! BnG has 2 weapons to attack the opponent with, bazooka and grenade, the worms are anchored they cannot move, not being able to do THE ONLY THING you are supposed to do in the scheme and for your opponent to carry on like it's no problem is a bit immoral, you wouldn't dance in front of some legless dude in a wheelchair singing aye aye yippy yippy yay, surely you must understand what I am getting at here lol...

I would rehost immediately and give you more utilities, it's BnG lol...

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2011, 01:08 AM »
Well, I challange you to find me (or dead) saying "continu".
I'm ready to send you 10000$ if you find it :D. No awk or fake replay allowed :P.
I'm off this topic, your only argument is based on a lie and it's just show all I wanted to point out.

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2011, 02:02 AM »
komo find it odd to compare to other schemes, but he does not find it odd to compare it to a man in a wheelchair.. lol.. 

hes pathetic

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2011, 06:16 AM »
Komo tried a bounce a nade and almost succeeded. I think it was possible to try that bouncy nade again or maybe he knew it wasn't possible. Having 38hp worm, there was a possibility to get hit and ground explode and make your hide open without dying. Most of the shots in BnG take less than 38.

I'm locking this topic. TdC can report the win.

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.