Forums
May 14, 2024, 03:34 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Throsti's free wins  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
Re: Throsti's free wins
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 07:35 PM »
Komo has plenty of games where he only plays BnG. The difference is that Komo says up front he only wants to play BnG and if they don't agree, there's no game.
such a thing should be banned bng is not a separate league to play only what is fit only one player as well as other schemes!
are the league trl tel and here there is no discussion, but bng THIS IS NOT A SEPERATE LEAGUE!

>>>Signed. Separate T17 too (: This is my lovely scheme xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 07:39 PM »
Throsti you have played none of those 12 games. Time is ticking mate.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 08:07 PM »

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 09:08 PM »
Nobody wants play those games with me :<

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 03:51 PM »
maybe you can go on be on your pc with your name, and alias as the other guy on a laptop... and..   

wait, that would be against the rules too.  :-*

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 06:25 PM »
Nobody wants play those games with me :<

LOL...u never asked to me for playing...auhuahuahuahhau
I can play in the following hours (gmt+1):
Monday after 22:00
Wednesday after 22:00
Tuesday after 22:00
Saturday from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 18:00 to 20:00
Sunday from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 18:00 to 20:00

Offline chovas

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 10:30 PM »
"Nobody wants play those games with me :< "  ----> big lie and you know it is one
Some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 07:30 AM »
"Nobody wants play those games with me :< "  ----> big lie and you know it is one

>>>Hmm?

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2011, 05:59 PM »
Throsti, you are going to arrange these games.
You have two options:
  • You are going to arrange the games in this thread.
  • You are going to use the site's PM function, and you're going to send these message to me as well as proof that you sent them.

If your opponent refuses to play a game, I want proof: make a screenshot of the message and post it here or send it to me in a PM. If your opponent refuses in a PM, check if he sent that PM to me or not. If he hasn't, forward the PM to me.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2011, 12:00 PM »
well i gto a priv msg .. so have to answer
well .. i played his pick .. and after i picked ttrr he didnt want to play and just ghave me a free win .. he even say.. "report a free win" .. well so i did it

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 05:15 PM »
To be honest i think we work the system wrong. I really dislike freewins and ive never reported a game that has not been played in my wa career. If someone leaves and doesn't play my pick i still won't report a free win. The game has to be played and for a degree of laggouts close to win before i'll report an unfinished game. I think its cheap to report a game that hasn't even started!

Also in todays culture of league gaming there is no pregame agreements. It seems that people are very reluncant to pick before the first game when an opponent has stated their pick. I think this is lame also. People wait for the first game to be played and pick afterwards, the result of this first game will influence their pick so much because you may go for a different scheme depending on looking to win more points back or looking to gain fewer points for a stronger scheme choice.

Therefore if their is no pregame agreement i don't think these freewins should be vaild. Its your own fault. Thorski has maybe done what komodo has done. If they had picked rope before the first game fair enough. But if they didnt how can these games stand?

Offline sock

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2011, 07:04 PM »

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2011, 09:13 PM »
OMG Darkmaul.

If I had seen that picture 3 days ago I woulda shot you for revealing a spoiler.

And I agree.  Dexter is the best show ever.  Just finished Season 5 and can't wait for #6.

:)

Offline sock

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2011, 10:53 PM »
OMG Darkmaul.

If I had seen that picture 3 days ago I woulda shot you for revealing a spoiler.

And I agree.  Dexter is the best show ever.  Just finished Season 5 and can't wait for #6.

:)

i wonder what next season will bring  :-X