Forums
May 02, 2024, 07:36 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Worm_Gamer what do now?  (Read 812 times)

Offline j0hny

[SOLVED] Worm_Gamer what do now?
« on: May 26, 2013, 11:15 AM »
first time I played with him aerial to tus free (replay down) after game he asked me not to report because he will lose respect from other players, suggested that if he win the next game, we will not report the games. I agree. Today in second scheme (mine madnes) was 1:1, in last game I had two worms, he the the only one, he knew he could to lose, so he disconnected the internet, to play again the third game.
what should I do in this case? All replays of games in down.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 11:18 AM by j0hny »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
Re: Worm_Gamer what do now?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 11:38 AM »
first time I played with him aerial to tus free (replay down) after game he asked me not to report because he will lose respect from other players, suggested that if he win the next game, we will not report the games. I agree.

This is an example of DoN (Double or Nothing) that is strictly forbidden by the rules. All games should be reported.

from https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/
Quote from: 4) Proceeding
EVERY GAME MUST BE REPORTED! This means DoN (Double or Nothing) games are highly forbidden!

Offline Triad

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 12:01 PM »
first time I played with him aerial to tus free (replay down) after game he asked me not to report because he will lose respect from other players, suggested that if he win the next game, we will not report the games. I agree.

This is an example of DoN (Double or Nothing) that is strictly forbidden by the rules. All games should be reported.

from https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/
Quote from: 4) Proceeding
EVERY GAME MUST BE REPORTED! This means DoN (Double or Nothing) games are highly forbidden!

actually i suggested that and i didnt know there was a rule for that. Sorry for my mistake.

Offline Worm_gamer

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 12:10 PM »
Sorry, I felt bad, I know, I acted kinda stupid then - I think I`ve overreacted too much... Fell free to report these games, I know in free leauges even the biggest noob (no,don't want to offend you no to call u a noob, j0hny, bit this is rly true! ;D) can win but it seems like i`ve forgotten about it for some period of time. So don't punish me for that, please, I haven't played free leauges for long time and I just overreacted... :/

peace...
Worm_gamer
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain

[sK`Alien`nlF] speed is like cocaine
[`bfw`pizzasheet] speed is like meth
[sK`Alien`nlF] dunno how meth is
[`bfw`pizzasheet] its like speed
[sK`Alien`nlF] lol

Offline j0hny

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 12:33 PM »
and I don't like how someone make me a fool, only for it, to don't lose a few points :( you lose one game but tomorrow you can win 10, this is only game. Don't worry these games are not important, I don't report their.
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 01:47 PM »
Don't care so much about people's respect w_g. I've lost to real noobs quite often  ;D

Makes you wanna bang your head on the table hehe. But really, noone cares, just have fun  :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 07:42 PM »
yeah TdC keeps losing to noobs AeF everytime!

Online Peja

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 03:54 AM »
yeah TdC keeps losing to noobs AeF everytime!
It's because our secret cia cheats own your angotullo powa  8)
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s