Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:49 PM

Author Topic: he disconnected (didn't win)  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Spoon_head

he disconnected (didn't win)
« on: February 09, 2015, 04:38 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-185115/
watch the replay... the crate was far, we both played good, he disconnected, and since it's a luck scheme
i don't think he should have reported it.
the outcome could've been different who knows
it's not a right for him to report the game because he's the one who disconnected.

Online Sbaffo

Re: he disconnected (didn't win)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 04:43 PM »
You're right about it. Infact before reporting i've waited you, asked to play it and what happened? You refused to play it with handicaps. Not my fault if you don't want to play it...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 04:47 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline Spoon_head

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 04:53 PM »
You're right about it. Infact before reporting i've waited you, asked to play it and what happened? You refused to play it with handicaps. Not my fault if you don't want to play it...
dude "you" disconnected,
if it was me i'd give u the win

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 04:59 PM »
This is roper. It is easy to continue the game.

Continue the game, 42 vs 108, same places. The game must start with Sbaffo and attach the final replay in this thread.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 05:02 PM »
That's what i asked to him, the point is that he refused to rh it, and i didn't want to void a game i almost won.

Offline Spoon_head

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 09:42 AM »
That's what i asked to him, the point is that he refused to rh it, and i didn't want to void a game i almost won.
no point at starting with 42 hp, nvm take the win

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 08:33 AM »
I, myself have won ropers in worse situations. It's your call.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline sm0k

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 09:55 AM »
This is roper. It is easy to continue the game.

Continue the game, 42 vs 108, same places. The game must start with Sbaffo and attach the final replay in this thread.

well there is a point , but if sbaffo get an easy cr8s so easy gg .. game before he maybe woudnt even make it with the cr8 before ;p 

Offline Senator

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2015, 10:47 AM »
well there is a point , but if sbaffo get an easy cr8s so easy gg .. game before he maybe woudnt even make it with the cr8 before ;p

Keep collecting crates and hiding at the same spots until Sbaffo gets similar crate. Problem solved xD

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 09:33 PM »

Keep collecting crates and hiding at the same spots until Sbaffo gets similar crate. Problem solved xD
Genius !