Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:36 PM

Author Topic: nvm tus elite  (Read 914 times)

nvm tus elite
« on: February 25, 2015, 06:17 PM »
186077 so the game crashed in 2 replays dont know who it was, but during the second replay I evened it up with a skunk and came back from his + advantage

I'd be happy for rm. Everytime I play this guy it crashes. I was playing dS tour earlier and no problems!

Re: nvm tus elite
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 11:05 AM »
You have to connection problems. I remember so many games where you are dropped. So how you can complain some other connection problems?
Fact is we need some rule this shit so peoples will fix their connections.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 12:01 PM »
Fact is we need some rule this shit so peoples will fix their connections.

Dont be racist

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 12:19 PM »
Game's void. It was even.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline NvM

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 04:47 PM »
Voided? Why? I attached replays and everything and is first time I complain for something (I always play with Dibz, not the "guy"). I dont want the game anymore but there's no guideline about this. I want to know why, the game doesnt matter anymore.

"Everytime I play this guy it crashes". Ah, and that's not true.

Offline Peja

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 04:49 PM »
It was even.

thats the answer to your question, you had no significant advantage in those 2 games.

Offline NvM

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 05:12 PM »
I think it's ok, "even", but he's lying in something and I want to denote that to be clear: I dont crash playing with him and with nobody. That day was the first day I see him crashed and he was with a friend closer to him (he said me, there's a chat that can say it). It can

I don't want the game anymore, I want to be clear. I think I can't argue -and neither play- with a player who usses lies like argument, "even" if he is Dibz.

Thanks Peja, btw :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 09:34 AM »
everyone in cfc crashes all the time
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.