Forums
May 06, 2024, 05:55 PM

Author Topic: 1v1/2v2/3v3?  (Read 1921 times)

Offline avirex

Re: 1v1/2v2/3v3?
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 10:50 PM »
im not sure if that was sarcasm or not lol...

but i think you should remove the game from his record... should not spoil his 1v1 record with a 2v2 loss tbh

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 05:01 AM »
not for nothing but if komo has the time to post 4,500 times i think he should of been able to pay attention to how the system works, its not like this is new either its been like that since tpl

maybe fix his winning streak, but if u give him the points back its bullshit

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 07:59 AM »
I agree with wooka actually, kinda, in the sense that it was my stupidity, not that he called me stupid, but I did, so that's cool.

I would like my 2v2 points seperate from my 1v1 points, including the 2v2's i've won, but I would absolutely hate to have the game removed entirely, people don't learn their lesson if they aren't punished properly.

According with wookas suggestion, MonkeyIsland, couldn't you program it so 2v2/3v3 don't affect your winning streak for "singles" entirely, however, the points remain true?

In my honest opinion, I still think K1nG was pretty lame for getting all serious like he did, because I assumed (my fault) the game was gonna be just for fun, but at the same time, he earned his win and didn't do anything wrong by the rules, it was entirely my fault for being drunk, and stupid, I hope no one thinks any less of him for that.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 11:17 AM »
Excluding streaks when 2v2/3v3? Hmm...
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 11:26 AM »
Excluding streaks when 2v2/3v3? Hmm...

Yeh I thought that was indeed a good idea. Since, it measures your streak on your own merit and the points for the 2v2, 3v3 can still be subtracted/added to your points and  the wins/loses that come with them added to your total wins/loses but not to the streak itself

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 11:31 AM »
You can adjust the "streak" definition. Make it "1vs1 streak" for example, or make 2 different streaks (1vs1 and overall) :) Actually I don't care at all, just saying :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win