Forums
May 07, 2024, 04:25 AM

Author Topic: Acceptable Input Devices (AIDS)!  (Read 2777 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: Acceptable Input Devices (AIDS)!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2012, 06:03 PM »
How I warm my fingers

* [Conchetumare!].WAgame (70.09 kB - downloaded 51 times.)

Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TOMT

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 09:04 PM »
The funny thing is that the macros used by most players dont send an extra input or sequence, the programs simply turns off 1 space when you press the other one so you wont have to lift up one finger before pressing the other one. This makes "tapping" super easy compared to just having remapped the keys. I try to make them send me the keyremapper all the time, to check if they are cheating(just for fun), and alot of players ARE cheating and many of them arent even aware of it! I could name a list of players you all know, that I know with certainty are cheating because I have "phished" the program out of them  :P But I don't feel like doing that... I don't think the question here is how to find the cheaters and ban them, but rather rise awareness somehow on what is cheating and what is not

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 09:13 PM »
I remember I played with macro, with dblshopper, with fr, with 2 fingers 1 space, even tried uwt lol. But after all I come back to 1 finger, there is always bigger room for improvement with it.
I'd say cheats help you to become a good roper, but it's impossible to become the best with them