Forums
May 06, 2024, 08:26 AM

Author Topic: Add aerial to freeleague plz  (Read 2038 times)

Offline HHC

Add aerial to freeleague plz
« on: February 29, 2012, 12:48 PM »
What the title says  :)

I'd propose to add it to classic, but well, it would be a lil crowded (and some people would cry if BnG or WxW got kicked the f*ck out ;D).
So I'll settle for free league... and maybe for a TRL season some time  8)

It's scheme #312
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-312/

Cup has been a great success so far. Almost all matches in the group stage played (which is odd for a 'new' scheme) and all of them exciting to watch and close. Heck, I got terminated in first round  :(

The scheme is much more all-round than most free league schemes and the strategy and gameplay is much more diverse as well. Some people see it as an improved version of hysteria (not the bloody telecows and hiding at the bottom of the sides the whole time), but well, it's a little more than that. It's got elements of all kinds of games. Naturally, a lot revolves around the jetpack, but sometimes a normal BnG shot is more effective. Neway, you should check it for yourself.

Games are pretty short though. I tend to play them in series of 3 or more, but bo1 is also possible I guess. Unless you're playing a newb, the game will be close to the end. Even 3 or 4 worms vs 1 isn't impossible.

For sample games:
https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/cup-319/

Good players (to watch) are Uzurpator, Chelsea, ssm, Peja, Turko and me.

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Add aerial to freeleague plz
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 12:52 PM »
Petrolia too :D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 02:12 PM »
add aerial is really good idea !!! :D

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 06:56 PM »
we should add mole vaulting too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=(
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline HHC

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 09:57 AM »
MI?  ???

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 11:08 AM »
The last scheme(s) I added to free league wasn't a success at all. So understand me if I have doubts. :)
People voted for pro scheme in free league and that is a known scheme and this is the result:
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/recent-free/Pro/?s=overall

How many people know Aerial scheme? (this is not a reject, just clearing fogs for myself)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 11:37 AM »
I didn't wanna to ad pro.....

But i'm 100% sure aerial won't be same fail like pro :P

Aerial have more lovers.....

Offline HHC

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 11:39 AM »
Yeah I guess Pro is a little inbetween Elite and Inter. Most people tend to pick one of those.

I'll be honest and say not many people know the scheme (yet). (it's pretty hard to get people to play a new scheme).
But our cup is about to end now and everyone played at least 1 game. Most people actually played all their group games. And in knockouts too people are quick to play their games (which is a good sign). And there's discussion after every game.. people enjoy watching the replays  :)

Names?
Chelsea has said he loved the scheme on numerous occassions. And as the 2nd most active player in free league (and winner of some?) that should count for something.
Peja and me love it too. We play it all the time when we've got some free time. Peja said he would play for free league again if it got added (and he's the most active guy on worms). And I'd play it leaguewise too.

There's also the russians who play it (ssm, uzurpator, dmitry) and some newer players (kyho, silentrebel, a.o.). And guys like Berria and Husky.

It's still a small scene, but a dedicated (and active) one.

And I can guarantee you that after this cup's done, I'll host some more in the future.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 11:45 AM »
I say as for every new scheme, dont rush adding it anywhere, have a few cups, and then a trl and then add it in free

Offline Hussar

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 11:56 AM »
I LIKE HHC's AERIAL more then TUS HYsteria !

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 12:09 PM »
I think only K4tsis and Only wanted to add pro to free league.....

Aerialw anna 76376737 tus members :D

Offline Kyho

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 01:36 PM »
I love Aerial :) . Aerial>Hysteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2012, 01:55 PM »
not for me ;x

MI is right here. Free ligue is not popular how classic. I think some schemes should be deleted how pro lol. Just kaleu have medals for 1 won pro.
Such situations can not occur

i think this scheme can be added but before should be debate for this and questionnaire.

You can exchange too aerial for scheme the worst playable like pro.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:09 PM by r3spect »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 03:07 PM »
I LIKE HHC's AERIAL more then TUS HYsteria !

wow , im high atm and that pic looks amazing xD

Offline Hussar

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 03:41 PM »
wow , im high atm and that pic looks amazing xD

i found it when i was high >> strange feelings  ; )