Forums
May 13, 2024, 11:04 PM

Poll

Do you want Hysteria to be in Classic league?

YES
NO

Author Topic: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE  (Read 42165 times)

Offline Free

Re: BAN HYSTERIA FROM DEFAULT LEAGUE
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2013, 11:54 AM »
I was talking also about the poll... I can see only you and Macjieji so motivated, nor other wormers...

What poll?

Offline Free

« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2013, 12:00 PM »
Oh so now you speak for the whole majority.

No, they have already spoke for themselves, I was just answering your question man...

I only say it, because of the amount of times people just like yourself have posted anti-hysteria thread, and failed miserably.

Yeah whatever man. If the challenge is accepted and MI agrees to the conditions and I succeed, then something will finally happen.

U seriously think that effectively played (piling+side zooks/force sd, 1-shot win) is a good scheme to play in classic league? It's so f@#!ing boring and lame looking, that's why we have so many anti-hysteria threads.

Actually don't even answer, this thread is pissing me off well enough already, just someone top hysteria player accept the challenge, MI agrees to do something with Hyst if I win over 40%, if not, I'll stfu and someone else can open yet another anti-hysteria thread later on.

Offline ANO

« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2013, 12:04 PM »
I was talking also about the poll... I can see only you and Macjieji so motivated, nor other wormers...

What poll?

"Do you want to remove hysteria from classic league?

- yes
- not"

let's see how many people really want this.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2013, 12:27 PM »
I wonder what the hell is so difficult to understand about hyst being the most popular scheme in this league. Still you want to create a poll and do a challenge to prove something. Prove what? Hyst is already the most popular, there is no need to prove that it is. This is getting really stupid...

Offline ANO

« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2013, 12:30 PM »
I wonder what the hell is so difficult to understand about hyst being the most popular scheme in this league. Still you want to create a poll and do a challenge to prove something. Prove what? Hyst is already the most popular, there is no need to prove that it is. This is getting really stupid...

Calm down man, I m an hyst supporter...
We are in democracy, so let's vote.

Offline ANO

« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2013, 12:31 PM »
this could be a way to put an end to this post.
If not let's start to ignore it.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2013, 12:32 PM »

so what it's most popular? It doesn't change its lucky.
and I'm monarchist, not *tfu!* democrat. There are more idiots around the world than smart people.

« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2013, 12:34 PM »
Justin Bieber is very popular too...

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline ANO

« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2013, 01:03 PM »
btw, come on hyst guys, where are you?!... Casso, let's punish this man xD

Offline Casso

« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2013, 01:25 PM »
I tried to not write anything in this discussion but since I have been pulled in I feel obliged to answer.

I think that these things don't  solve anything but since Free is asking insistently to start the challenge I gladly accept.

I'll show you that to be competitive in Hysteria you need years of experience because it's not only about telecow, it's about tactic, tricks and skills... these things take years (just ask Komo if you doesn't believe me).

I also think that Hysteria can help this Game/Community to grow; for example in my case the first game that I played online was Hysteria and I started to love this game playing it. After about 1 year I discovered this Community.

I will play 10 games against you and I'm sure you won't win more than 1-2 games. would happen the same thing if at my place would play Random, Gabriel, Artic, Crash, Komo, Kaleu, Almog, SPW, MI, Chelsea, Phanton, fenrys, Krezo and many others (sorry I can't write the full list xD)

P.S Sorry if my english isn't perfect, I hope you understand
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 03:13 PM by Casso »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2013, 02:16 PM »
lol and I'm sure that if I pick Dulek, Mablak, Statik or Barman (sorry I will not mention the full list) in ttrr you wouldn't win more than 1/10 of games. Your 1/2 sucks near the 1/10 and that's the proof.
Still if newbie how you call me can beat that uber pro like Casso even in 30-40% of the games (so far we played only 1 game won by me) isn't that proof that the person isn't that pro or scheme is just lucky? Come on, you are so brainless.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2013, 02:20 PM »
lol nice comparison of a game played 2 years ago, I think Casso was not even know as great hyst player.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline ANO

« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2013, 02:28 PM »
lol nice comparison of a game played 2 years ago, I think Casso was not even know as great hyst player.

Kaleu, are we still losing time with this Maciej?? auhauha

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2013, 02:33 PM »
Maciej and ANO, if you can't talk in a civilized way, let me know. The mute link is right next to your posts. Thanks :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ANO

« Reply #179 on: February 12, 2013, 02:41 PM »
k