Forums
May 13, 2024, 10:12 PM

Author Topic: Changing Classic League Schemes  (Read 24750 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: Changing Classic League Schemes
« Reply #255 on: August 14, 2012, 09:15 AM »
Edit: Maciej, Hysterias very rarely take 45+ minutes, if they do, both players aren't good enough.

both are good enough, no one wanna lose, they take good hides, they tele from place to place, both are careful, and it goes like that

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #256 on: August 14, 2012, 09:23 AM »
Well said Komo, the most people who want change and delete the scheme don't even play league or they are too much inactive, so I ask:
Will you all comeback or play it after all of this drama? I bet no!

Edit: Maciej, Hysterias very rarely take 45+ minutes, if they do, both players aren't good enough.

both are good enough, no one wanna lose, they take good hides, they tele from place to place, both are careful, and it goes like that

One of them is smart enough, he wanna win, he skip some turns, sudden death starts, keep careful, and win the match.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline darKz

« Reply #257 on: August 14, 2012, 09:45 AM »
^ Because water rise is a 100% safe win. ::)

José Mourinho: Ok guys I need you to run for 30 minutes, you need some more stamina.
Players: u dont even play football how would u know?!?!?! trololol
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 14, 2012, 10:30 AM »
If your only argument is "we don't see you in wormnet" I think it's about time you realize these same points me and darkz are making have been used by very good and very active hysteria (or other scheme) players*

If that's your only argument I suggest you drop it, It's like me saying the people defending hysteria don't know what they're talking about because it so happen most of them struggle with the English language. It's a moot point. It's even more ridiculous when you realize me and darkz are actually involved with the game. More so than most people posting here, I'll add.

All you're doing here, Komo and company, is playing devil's advocate in a very simplistic way (it's almost embarrasing). Like that forcing SD thing; it doesn't matter. If a noob is playing a pro he will teleprot to caves all day long and forcing SD isn't giving you any sort of definite advantage, in fact, one could argue it's making the game even more unpredictable with the added water raise.

*it's time those guys step in again and talk, even though I don't blame them for not wanting part in a "Komo-thread".
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 10:34 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #259 on: August 14, 2012, 10:33 AM »
No it isn't my only arguement, it's a very very very small thing, i've already pointed out other reasons why you talk shit about Hysteria.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 14, 2012, 10:38 AM »
No it isn't my only arguement, it's a very very very small thing, i've already pointed out other reasons why you talk shit about Hysteria.

What exactly is a very very small thing for you though? Something you need to point out 50 times in different threads?

You made absolutely no sense in all the time you've been here. Komo, open your eyes, you're being supported by the likes of Kaleu and easy (no offense) whilst people like Shyguy, darkz, Guaton in the past have told you this same thing:

Hysteria is the scheme noobs pick to beat pros becase the nature of the scheme gives them the biggest chance by abusing tactics that take no skill whatsoever.

Live with it and please, for the love of god stop thinking of yourself so highly man, people send PMs to each other to talk about how stupid you sound, people talk on IRC about how stupid you sound, people are telling you in threads and even making good comedy out of it. For how much longer you wanna keep having that reputation?

in before "i don't care what people think about me". I hope you don't say that, it would be a very obvious contradiction judging by how much you like to post to try and be right regardless of how many people are pointing out to you just how wrong you are. Are you really alien to all this?

Someone needs to say it man, you're not very intelligent, you just have a lot of self steem and ego, but you're not very bright man. You're also awful with music, really awful. I mean, ok, your productions could make it to some iphone game of sorts or something, but damn it man, for all that time you invest in it it surely sucks.

Reality Komo, you need to become one with reality.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 10:45 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #261 on: August 14, 2012, 10:40 AM »
What exactly is a very very small thing for you though? Something you need to point out 50 times in different threads?
Live with it.

You always have and will have the opportunity to politely ask reasons to why I ask things, but you choose to insult people instead because you can't actually come up with any useful information.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #262 on: August 14, 2012, 10:48 AM »
You made absolutely no sense in all the time you've been here. Komo, open your eyes, you're being supported by the likes of Kaleu and easy (no offense)

Because the important people already know that the scheme will not be changed, they are tired of these trheads so they just ignore your cry about Hysteria.
I just answered Maciej, I don't want to take part in it, because I know that it will be the same shit and cry in 100 different threads.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Maciej

« Reply #263 on: August 14, 2012, 11:00 AM »
Hysteria has never been classic league scheme, it's new shit.

And why poor clans often picks hysteria against the bests? They will never pick ttrr or elite because they will easy lose because of skill. Hysteria is a lotery, so they choose it, even if they can get much more points in other schemes.

« Reply #264 on: August 14, 2012, 11:10 AM »
Maybe coz is it funniest scheme?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #265 on: August 14, 2012, 11:53 AM »
Hysteria has never been classic league scheme, it's new shit.

And why poor clans often picks hysteria against the bests? They will never pick ttrr or elite because they will easy lose because of skill. Hysteria is a lotery, so they choose it, even if they can get much more points in other schemes.

Because for them it's fun like shopper, noone born knowing elite tactics and roping skills so yes the chances are good, but don't exagerate. Anyway it don't seems to matter for you.  People who dislike the scheme and suck at it always has an excuse.  ;)

Edit: For experienced players the level of playing is different, I'm not saying every Hyst players love shopper, I'm only poiting weak clans and how it goes on wormnet.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 11:57 AM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Peja

« Reply #266 on: August 14, 2012, 12:08 PM »
Edit: For experienced players the level of playing is different, I'm not saying every Hyst players love shopper, I'm only poiting weak clans and how it goes on wormnet.

you know your own clan  picked 30% hysteria in last season?  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #267 on: August 14, 2012, 12:45 PM »

you know your own clan  picked 30% hysteria in last season?  ;D

And what it has to do with my post?
We are the experienced part, if you are trying to say that I called my own clan weak because we like Hysteria, nice try lol.
And you know that we won the majority?

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 14, 2012, 12:57 PM »
I want data. How many times do mm, CKC, CF and cFc pick hysteria against lowest ranked clans and how many times it's the other way around?

I'd love to know this so I can use numbers instead of common sense seeing as the latter doesn't work.

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline sock

« Reply #269 on: August 14, 2012, 03:43 PM »
out of all the clanners I played with cfc this season, hyst was the most, I'd say we picked it 80 percent of the time