Forums
May 14, 2024, 01:15 PM

Author Topic: Changing Classic League Schemes  (Read 24764 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Changing Classic League Schemes
« Reply #240 on: August 13, 2012, 10:17 AM »
the guys who make the rules in most sports are most of the time not active anymore, aka retired ex-sportsmen.

And Jouse Mourinho is a pretty good coach I've heard
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:50 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #241 on: August 13, 2012, 10:36 AM »
Why can't you just answer the question man?

Offline darKz

« Reply #242 on: August 13, 2012, 01:04 PM »
Because

it's got nothing to do with the topic and is by no means relevant to any point I've made.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #243 on: August 13, 2012, 01:10 PM »
Because

it's got nothing to do with the topic and is by no means relevant to any point I've made.

And who are you to judge that? Are you God or something?

Can you read my mind and know what I was gonna reply with?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #244 on: August 13, 2012, 02:56 PM »
I agree, remove hyst and shopper.
There are pro schemes like ttrr or bng (you will not beat Dulek in ttrr, you will not beat Komo in bng), and there are lucky schemes like Flori said, in which even Chelsea can get a win against bests by accident. They should be removed.

« Reply #245 on: August 13, 2012, 03:19 PM »
roper  60% luck  40% skill

shoppa  90%  10%

t17   95% - 5%

but hysteria  :  70 %  tactic  29 skills   1 luck

so maciej if u like to remove all lucky schemes   we will play :   bng ttrr wxw elite    in italia i'd say  BELLA MERDA.. (good shit)

i can undestand if some peoples doesnt like hysteria but its very tactic scheme and if i can win against komo or random its only because i have good tactic on telekill and telecow , but itsnt luck   trust me

Offline Maciej

« Reply #246 on: August 13, 2012, 03:28 PM »
Nice statistics easy, have you found them in rubbish bin?

Read what Flori wrote, we can play hysteria for 40 minutes and even longer, because of sick hides, I know it, I used to play like that, and I'm bored of it too. It's stupid scheme, because best tactic is killing yourself worms, it's sick and idiotic. You can still win this even if your opponent gets huge advantage on start (that's stupid too, I have seen match where in first turn player loses his 3 worms on 4 he had).

This scheme brings fun only in funners, in league matches it's boring and irritating, can be played for hour and longer, and is really about luck.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:31 PM by Maciej »

« Reply #247 on: August 13, 2012, 03:42 PM »
i think its your thing  its sick and idiotic kill your worms    I LIKE THAT  i like kill my worms trying to do max damage at yours , and if i can i'd kill 3/4 worms at first turn all times ,  if u play against me  40 min its impossible  max 20 25  because i ever force sd if u stay in '' a sick hide''

Offline darKz

« Reply #248 on: August 13, 2012, 04:19 PM »
Because

And who are you to judge that? Are you God or something?

Can you read my mind and know what I was gonna reply with?

I don't need a reason to not answer your off-topic question either. Consider yourself lucky that I explained why I didn't answer it.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #249 on: August 13, 2012, 05:43 PM »
ShyGuy, I asked the question out of personal curiosity, you got a problem with that?

You asked a an irrelevant question and then assumed your own answer to your own irrelevant question right after you asked it... We don't need god to judge if it is relevant to the debate... whether or not darkz/ropa stay inactive (I don't even think they are inactive) can not validate or invalidate arguments made for and against the scheme of hysteria, what is so hard to understand about this?  It's basic logic, and it's detrimental to an argument when you constantly throw red herrings into the pond... the fact that we are now arguing why your question is unimportant shows how damaging red herrings can be to a conversation.  Stick with the issue at hand and stop getting personal with every response
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 13, 2012, 06:14 PM »
Why is hysteria the most popular scheme? Because it's so fun?

Do people buy into that blindlessly or do they acknowledge there might be other reasons?

On another note, ShyGuy is growing into a really reasonable and intelligent guy, you should listen to him.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #251 on: August 13, 2012, 06:59 PM »
shy has has always been a reasonable nad itelligent guy...

he onces offered to trade me pics of his sitster, for pics of my gf...

how much more reasonable can you get?

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #252 on: August 13, 2012, 09:42 PM »

Read what Flori wrote, we can play hysteria for 40 minutes and even longer, because of sick hides, I know it, I used to play like that, and I'm bored of it too. It's stupid scheme, because best tactic is killing yourself worms, it's sick and idiotic. You can still win this even if your opponent gets huge advantage on start (that's stupid too, I have seen match where in first turn player loses his 3 worms on 4 he had).

This scheme brings fun only in funners, in league matches it's boring and irritating, can be played for hour and longer, and is really about luck.

1 hour or longer? Seriously man?
I never seen a hysteria took 45+ minutes to end.
If you used to play like that as you wrote, you are a noob really, no offense, because you can force the
sudden death, this excuse about hidding on the side never was valid and never will.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2012, 10:34 PM »

1 hour or longer? Seriously man?
I never seen a hysteria took 45+ minutes to end.
If you used to play like that as you wrote, you are a noob really, no offense, because you can force the
sudden death, this excuse about hidding on the side never was valid and never will.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #254 on: August 14, 2012, 07:36 AM »
The point is most of the people complaining about it don't even take 1v1 TuS Classic League seriously, they will never be active again.

I have seen more complaints about other schemes that people consistently play (BnG for example) and the rules STILL don't change, the fact you even think your irrelevant opinions on Hysteria will make a difference when everyone knows you don't even take part or won't even if you got your foolish changes, is quite funny to me, the only way I see you getting active is to prove me wrong cuz you ALL love trying to do that more than you enjoy actually doing WA related things.

Unless you are going to take part in something you helped change, or you own it, you should just say how you feel and not get involved any deeper.

You talk about logic?

Does this seem logical? 10-20 people(that's being generous) want Hysteria changed, so it gets changed, they never play, other people who enjoyed it before stop playing because they don't enjoy it anymore.

Oh yeah, VERRRRRRRY logical lol...

Edit: Maciej, Hysterias very rarely take 45+ minutes, if they do, both players aren't good enough.