Forums
May 12, 2024, 09:20 PM

Author Topic: Decisions on handling the new league type  (Read 3663 times)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
Re: Decisions on handling the new league type
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2010, 02:48 PM »
Well komo, sure ppl have schemes they like and dont like. I was just saying, in TUS classic league u have 9-10 schemes u have 2 play, why add another one thats clearly not gonna increase acitivity, not gonna be popular ( as chakk mentioned intermediate was tried in classic league before) and not is wished for in classic league? And this scheme in particular has such big skill-difference since its almost never been a common scheme in classic league, its been around for ages I know, but ppl always had their own league for it. And u cant compare it with f.ex hyst, cause when hyst came, it was a NEW scheme, new for everyone, we all started at scratch on that one. Nvm, we can agree on disagreeing :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline darKz

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2010, 04:08 PM »
I wouldn't mind having Inter in the classic league. The scheme is classic, no doubt, but it just doesn't fit in because you really have to Bo3 it, which takes way too long in comparision to other classic schemes. The scheme is better off with its own league, which is NNNL/ONL.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Husk

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2010, 04:43 PM »
X: im amazed how much that sudden death all worms to 1 hp reduction sux, u get napalm gg'd after a good lead

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2010, 05:35 PM »
haha Husk! :D <3

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Vultoz

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2010, 03:44 PM »
We could have playoffs for every schemes. This way the best players in each scheme would play with others pros in playoffs. Would be a good reason to have ranks of all schemes separated.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 03:47 PM by Vultoz »

Offline Husk

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2010, 05:05 PM »
doesn't sound so bad, those who wudn't get to season playoffs might be able to give it a try at season scheme specific playoffs :P if they had a good enough season to catch many points in a scheme

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2010, 05:13 PM »
Well , idea is not 2 bad, but wont work well im afraid. As this is a ladder league, and ratings in each scheme affects much our picks. Me f.ex, I have nr 1 rank in overall t 17, so obviously i almost never pick it, cause often its 7-10 points for win and 70 for loss. The "few" times i play the scheme is when others pick it vs me. So most likely f.ex me would never be qualified for t 17 PO, and u have the same scenario for other players in other schemes! :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2010, 05:14 PM »
yep, but thanks to ur overall rating and good seasonal points ud still be able to enjoy the all-round playoffs

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2010, 05:20 PM »
True story! :) But then again, we have/have had troubles getting playoffs done, Imagine getting it done when 4-8 players / clans gonna get Playoffs in allround/scheme playooffs done. Oh my what a chaos xD

Offline Husk

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2010, 05:37 PM »
haha true :DDD

Offline Vultoz

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2010, 02:57 AM »
You'll have to choose if you want to dedicate to a specific scheme or to the general league, it's up to each one. Then we dont need to create leagues to any schemes.
By the way, TEL is the best tus idea :)