Forums
May 06, 2024, 03:37 PM

Author Topic: Hall of Fame  (Read 3973 times)

Offline Ray

Re: Hall of Fame
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 07:53 PM »
The trophy remains in your profile, this is the Hall Of Fame part.

Offline beer

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 07:57 PM »
yes even in halof it could be like that, why not? it should have the same thing u have un ur profile

drama queen iz back

Offline Ray

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2010, 08:01 PM »
It just should not. ;D This image fits nicely into any designs on the site and the trophy image is huge related to the worms. Also, the whole image is like the game itself, with the girders and the worms themselves and also the worm names with the colors of the game, so why putting there something that just doesn't fit in the view? The trophies are nice, but not here, they should be kept in a Trophy Room alongside with the medals in the profiles.

Offline Ray

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 07:11 AM »
OK, here is another idea: the table of the Hall Of Fame remains like it is now (ok maybe some small modification) and each season could have it's own "page" (both for singles and clanners) where the fanfare of the winner is played. There you will see this drawing and a more detailed statistics.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 08:11 AM »
People do not like to browse many pages for each season.
But I'll use your girder image for Hall of fame, Also I'll show the trophy image next to the worms.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 08:14 AM »
Don't show the trophy for the love of god! ;D I gave the perfect argument why not to show it.

Offline Ray

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2010, 09:48 AM »
Still nothing happened to the Hall Of Fame. Play-offs are still inactive. What is happening here?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2010, 10:40 AM »
These ideas related to the league are put in the next leagues update as it always was and TUS is pumping better than always.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2010, 10:43 AM »
You smited me, bastard! ;D

Offline Ray

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 09:19 AM »
Is there any chance that this will be developed?

The color of the names are set according to the favourit color set in the player's profile. The worm on the top could be changed to an animated one, which is the worm at the end of a game who keeps jumping because he is happy they won.  ;D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 09:32 AM »
I try to put this in the new update.

Offline Ray

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2010, 09:34 AM »
Don't blow it or I will kick you in the groins! ;D

Offline Maciej

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 10:06 AM »
btw MI, you do nice job here still and still from 2 years or smth, aren't you bored? do you get fun with it? you don't get money for it. How do you find so much time for working here? Are your parents rich or what? ;o

Offline Csongi

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 10:35 AM »
haha  :D

maybe TuS should have a donate thing,like FTM had and many other sites  8)
i mean MI really deservs a reward for what he done for this community  ;D
(maybe there are around some rich guys who would be more than happy to donate   ;D )

P.S.: sry for the OT ^^
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 12:27 PM »
Yes, I also told this MonkeyIsland a lot of times, there are plenty of people around TUS and I'm sure you could easily become MoneyIsland with a donation link. ;D