Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:56 PM

Author Topic: Hall of Fame  (Read 3969 times)

Offline Ray

Hall of Fame
« on: December 14, 2009, 12:38 AM »
Hey guys!

As some people figured, one of the reason why PO is hard to be finished might be the small motivation, and to increase, we are making a project of creating a brilliant Hall of Fame.

Post here your ideas, how would you make it worth it!

For example, I would make it all wormy like, with a platform built by girders, one of those happy worms jumping on the top of each that you see at the end of the game. Each name would be above the worm with a detailed statistics of that season for the player and a shiny wormi trophy inside the platform or somewhere with the statistics.

Offline Chicken23

Re: Hall of Fame
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 12:52 AM »
sounds nice.

You also need a trophy that stays on ur profile forever and will get as many of them per season u win. Not just one and having to use time machine or whatever

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 02:02 AM »
it all sounds like good ideas :)

i also i think it would be cool if you can click on one of these trophies and have it bring you to that seasons playoff page

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 07:56 AM »
Also a link on the home page, so everybody can check the hall of fame with one click. And the winners should be announced on the home page also, in bright and shiny letters, it needs to look like a big deal :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 12:07 PM »
I'll make the changes in v1.9
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 03:14 PM »
Let me give you Monkey a graphic sketch this week, I will send over it on MSN.

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 04:29 PM »
Sounds cool  :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 04:57 PM »
Also a link on the home page, so everybody can check the hall of fame with one click. And the winners should be announced on the home page also, in bright and shiny letters, it needs to look like a big deal :)

It is a big deal! That really hurt Rok  ??? I like Ray`s idea though, and I agree with Chicken, it should stay at your profile as long as team17 server is up and going, and TUS still kickin as the main league.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 05:39 PM »
as long as team17 server is up and going, and TUS still kickin as the main league.

With our new server, it's possible to have our own server, in that case ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 07:13 PM »

It is a big deal! That really hurt Rok  ??? I like Ray`s idea though, and I agree with Chicken, it should stay at your profile as long as team17 server is up and going, and TUS still kickin as the main league.

What did I say? I guess you misunderstood me or I put it poorly, it is a big deal indeed and it should also look that way ;)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 12:11 PM »
Maybe worms are jumping on girders
EDIT : with a trophy in their hands? :) Or a medal on their neck? :P
And worms name should be write with the player's favourite colour.
And above the worm, a bubble (like in games, when the worm is "Thinking"), and in bubble a text like : "Haha, in this season I'm the winner." And write the stats here like : "I won 602 wxw and lost 174, I won 577 ropers and lost 10" but these are invalid numbers. Of course with season stats.

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 12:14 PM »
Have a resident movie maker make a movie about the playoffs :)
Just a thought!

Offline Ray

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 12:20 PM »
Well that is not a bad idea indeed. Could be put on the Hall of Fame page. We will see. :P

Offline Ray

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 07:44 PM »

The color of the names are set according to the favourit color set in the player's profile. The worm on the top could be changed to an animated one, which is the worm at the end of a game who keeps jumping because he is happy they won.  ;D

Offline beer

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 07:51 PM »
it could be like the we have in profiles, i realy like them.

like u have ray https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/members-stats/Ray/

drama queen iz back