Forums
May 19, 2024, 04:44 AM

Author Topic: mm and franz win Season 24!  (Read 6378 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: mm and franz win Season 24!
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2012, 12:01 PM »
Yes, Free, you are, so are a few others.

Offline avirex

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2012, 12:28 PM »
Somehow I don't think slandering our clan with a bunch of lies is a rational response to Avi's bragging.

i'll take it you are just agreeing with komo that i bragged in hopes he will look at the bigger picture???

because I never bragged about a damn thing, komo just makes things up in his head in order to slander anyone he can, and get people on the same page as him....

i have not heard anyone complain about mm, and if your talking about a recent bng complaint, neither barman, or mablak was involved in it....  so wtf??  get lost dude... your back to your old ways... for a while i thought you had changed, but its clear your still a muppet.

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2012, 01:52 PM »
This discussion is over.  Komo hasn't countered, let alone addressed, the things we have debunked from his first post... he knows he doesn't have a case.  This, and most things with Komo, boils down to a bng game he lost, a textbook scenario in the field of Komology.

If your final point to make is that Mab and Bar play "lame" bng, ok, we got your point.  Lame in this context is completely subjective, anyway.

Look at this situation at its essence - the person on Wormnet most famous for bng prematurely quit a playoff bng match and then returned to the winners thread to bash the clan that won the season, saying we aren't as good as we think...  Even if you were right, quitting a bng match that directly helped us win the playoffs and then coming to the winners thread to bash us COMPLETELY contradicts your actions, once again.  If you don't think we deserve to win the playoffs, perhaps next time you should think before quitting and handing us a free match?  Quitting a match surely won't effectively show who deserved to win, it's just a handout... a handout you provided, and now are bashing us because that handout helped us toward winning the playoffs. 

Anyway, I am pretty sure you are just trolling - big babies about this?  This whole discussion came about because you brought it up in a CONGRATULATORY THREAD.  No one directly implicated you.  I thought you were done with this discussion back in the game comments thread?  Now you bring it back up of all places...

Big babies... I have one quote for that statment:   

"You know what Mablak, why don't you just go on a world tour with a big suitcase and teach the whole world how to be boring wormers?"

yeah... I mean, everything about that statement ^ is reminiscent of playground insulting during recess in 2nd grade
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Guaton

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2012, 01:53 PM »
bng with no rules , i vote yes! :D!

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2012, 04:54 PM »
Guys, you will never agree on this topic. How about we leave it at that?
Don't think I posted this yet here, so: congrats to franz and mm 8)

Offline avirex

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2012, 06:41 PM »
Your wrong, i think we all have agreed komo is being a jackass

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2012, 07:34 PM »
Agreed with avi.  Komo came into a congratulatory thread with nothing but malicious intent... like wtf

<-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Devilage

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2012, 07:46 PM »
U should writea book soge, I like the way u write, I totally agree with you, congratz mm and franz!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:56 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2012, 09:31 PM »
Congrates mm and Franz!

Current competition in clan league is awesome!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2012, 07:15 AM »
avi so what, some people agree with me too.

Shy, I took it further than I should have, I can't resist avi's cockyness lol.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2012, 09:02 AM »
Hey man, u're now putting all ur rage against mm into avirex back, that's not fair, it's was you who said that, don't blame him nor anyone.

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2012, 09:03 AM »
Hey man, u're now putting all ur rage against mm into avirex back, that's not fair, it's was you who said that, don't blame him nor anyone.

Lol dev, I already said in this thread, it was avi's commentary that made me post in the 1st place... Nvm lol...

Offline avirex

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2012, 11:29 AM »
you still have not answered when i was bragging, or when i was cocky.

if anyone can be considered bragging in this thread, you could say it was the original poster, why are you not giving him shit??? 

(not that i think he was bragging, hes just proud of his accomplishments, as i am proud of my clans accomplishments)

your still bitter you lost.. wait not lost, quit the bng after u got owned, u big f@#!ing baby...  if i wanna brag about anything, ill brag that the members of my clan, made the most notorious bng'er in w:a history run out of a game like a school girl... thats what i will brag about.

you talked for a week on these forums, prior to the game how you knew they would notch (would you like me to get quotes?)  then when they did it... and only 1 shot out of 5... you ran like a coward, then you come to this thread and say im bragging because i said

"yeah 2 in a row! hope to see another.. will be leet" (or something similar)

you are no longer a muppet.... now your a muppet baby

Offline twistah

« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2012, 11:36 AM »
I was just like you guys few years ago, but after a 3 years break it's really impressive to see how much people care about no matter what on the internet. I'm glad I'm done with this shit.

Offline avirex

« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2012, 11:40 AM »
no twistah, dont say you were just like us... we never showed our cocks on the worms forum lol.

and komo is just a complete jackass, he gets under every ones skin, and then goes on rampages about how he is right, meanwhile contradicting everything he ever says... its annoying....

ps: has your cock grown any? or still baby dick? :D lol jk ;p
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:42 AM by avirex »