Forums
May 14, 2024, 08:28 PM

Author Topic: Mods for leagues  (Read 6586 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: Mods for leagues
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2015, 07:12 PM »
I think both Komo and avi would do a good job as moderators. However they would have to be able to work well as a group with Darkone and MI, and I'm not so sure about that.. MI has reserved his right to chose his own staff and people should respect that. An alternative is to start up your own league to compete with TUS. I think it could be healthy to have two competitive leagues to sparkle up things a bit again, though as a community we benefit having one league in a more longterm perspective

Offline ANO

« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2015, 07:48 PM »
@Monkeyisland: 3000 signed users... 15 active members. My circle of friends and unfriends (part of the show) it's the 85% of this website. You shouldn't underestimate our  stuff.
You and D1 seem to bee very presumptuous and not open to critics. D1, of course my argument are relevant to this discussion, you should be able to see this in a larger prospective, I hope.

@Crazy: yes, you might be right.. but we are a small community, it could be very dangerous if we go for that.

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2015, 09:40 PM »
@Monkeyisland: 3000 signed users... 15 active members.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/classic-standings/
I'm open to criticism, provided it's not made up statistics. People seem to like worms history, so it's a good thing old accounts aren't automatically wiped.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2015, 04:50 AM »
I think both Komo and avi would do a good job as moderators. However they would have to be able to work well as a group with Darkone and MI, and I'm not so sure about that.. MI has reserved his right to chose his own staff and people should respect that. An alternative is to start up your own league to compete with TUS. I think it could be healthy to have two competitive leagues to sparkle up things a bit again, though as a community we benefit having one league in a more longterm perspective

I think I get on with MI and D1 well enough, I remember MI saying to me once that he agrees with most of my opinions and respects my values, although he doesn't like my way of delivering those messages lol, maybe he has changed his opinion on that now I dunno...

I believe I have said some harsh things towards MI and D1 in the past, but I would say not exactly direct insults at them, it's things like when I said in the vesuvio thread "if MODs void this game they are stupid" which is just as meaningless as me saying I hate my Dad when I was 13 because he wouldn't buy me the game I wanted, and I guess it's my way of treating situations I don't quite fully understand why they are happening that way.

I am still interested to be a MOD, but as I said before if I cannot be a MOD it's not something I will chase and I don't mind if I cannot be one, it's something I would take seriously and always give my full attention and I do believe I would be the best person for the job but then if I don't get selected for this, it means I still have free time to play games watch TV and make music :D

Edit: After posting in the other thread made me think, if I cannot be a full MOD, then at least let me be the official BnG MOD for now? I can whip the rules into shape and help people!

Offline avirex

« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2015, 10:27 PM »
komo, your really starting to sound desperate...

your border line begging, who cares if your MOD or not?? me and you would both be great mods, 90% of the people that posted here agree. but because of MonkeyIslands personal feelings of us, we are not going to be given a chance.

its time to move on.

« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2015, 10:50 PM »
me and you would both be great mods, 90% of the people that posted here agree.

8 vs 3, not counting MI, yourself and komo, slightly less favourable if you count the neutrals as halves for both camps. Still very favorable, but people should stop mentioning numbers if they pull them out of their ass.

Offline avirex

« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2015, 11:27 PM »
omg, i stand corrected by the number natzi himself!!

forgive me everyone!!

edit: komo, your really starting to sound desperate...

your border line begging, who cares if your MOD or not?? me and you would both be great mods, 72.727272727% of the people that posted here agree. but because of MonkeyIslands personal feelings of us, we are not going to be given a chance.

its time to move on.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2015, 12:10 AM »
I've already said I don't mind if I cannot be a MOD, so why would you mention desperation? Some of the things you say are completely beyond me...

Either way, I can make up my own mind, after all I thought you respected the fact I always do what I want? ;)

Also, why on Earth do we say MOD all in caps??? That's the Ministry of Defense lol, that always bothered me, from now on i'll just say moderator :P

Offline nino

« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2015, 12:37 AM »
Well sometimes we just gotta use caps

D1 is my HERO

Iam the KING

Komo might be a MOD soon

Avirex is just a CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2015, 09:50 AM »
I've already said I don't mind if I cannot be a MOD, so why would you mention desperation? Some of the things you say are completely beyond me...

"I am still interested to be a MOD, but as I said before if I cannot be a MOD it's not something I will chase and I don't mind if I cannot be one, it's something I would take seriously and always give my full attention and I do believe I would be the best person for the job but then if I don't get selected for this, it means I still have free time to play games watch TV and make music"

**later that day**

"After posting in the other thread made me think, if I cannot be a full MOD, then at least let me be the official BnG MOD for now? I can whip the rules into shape and help people!"

how is that not desperate?? "if I cannot be a full Hells Angel, then at least let me be the official motorcycle mechanic for now? Ii can whip your bikes into shape and help people!... oh, and i can do other duties, such as grab the gang beers, suck dick, and clean all the puke from the bathroom urinals too!"
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 09:53 AM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2015, 10:17 AM »
I think you mistake desperation for attempting other areas of support, but of course feel free to think as you like ;)

Offline rU`

« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2015, 10:51 AM »
"if I cannot be a full Hells Angel, then at least let me be the official motorcycle mechanic for now? Ii can whip your bikes into shape and help people!... oh, and i can do other duties, such as grab the gang beers, suck dick, and clean all the puke from the bathroom urinals too!"
LOL  :D
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline knightz

« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2015, 08:55 AM »
"if I cannot be a full Hells Angel, then at least let me be the official motorcycle mechanic for now? Ii can whip your bikes into shape and help people!... oh, and i can do other duties, such as grab the gang beers, suck dick, and clean all the puke from the bathroom urinals too!"
LOL  :D

I rly laughed at this shit lol

Thumbs up for you Crazy.
I agreed with ya mate! WOuld be perfect if we have another league to play and become more competitive . Don't get me wrong MI.

Oh, Yeah!