Forums
May 14, 2024, 02:24 PM

Author Topic: No Rules BnG - It's the right thing to do.  (Read 13736 times)

Offline Ray

Re: No Rules BnG - It's the right thing to do.
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 12:42 PM »
Go for it!

But call it something else, don't destroy the name and the culture of BnG. Call it LnG, whatever, make up something.

Oh yea, and don't even think about putting it in the Classic League, because it will just become the next Hysteria/Team17. Not to mention it would be a new scheme, so not classic at all.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 12:46 PM »
Oh yea, and don't even think about putting it in the Classic League, because it will just become the next Hysteria/Team17. Not to mention it would be a new scheme, so not classic at all.

Nice fail Ray, you obviously don't know your BnG history.

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 01:10 PM »
Yeah I was thinking the same thing...

The name and culture came from w2 man. 

Just because theses specific schemes are all that some of you newer players know, and understand, does not make the right, old school, classic, or the most logical...   

It's perfectly fine to have your own opinion ray, but stop making such bold statements that are completely wrong

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 01:35 PM »
i vote yes rofl but i give more points for deleting this scheme from classic league
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 01:43 PM »
would this be anchored or unanchored?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline cOke

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 02:34 PM »
There would still be a2b for that, ...

Except there's not. Let's have the keys to a2b so we can start a new season?
HNN4EVA

Offline Maciej

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 03:46 PM »
I agree with Ray, add it to free league, that's place for trash, hahaha

and good eye Ray, we have already got hysteria, that's almost same

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 04:09 PM »
I didn't know shit about notching before Komo started all the drama like a year ago. Now you want to get rid of it? Why bringing it here then? Sure some people knew about it, but it was just a FEW (b2b community mostly) and I'm deeply convinced that you encouraged many people to actually try working on it after your explanations and stuff.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:11 PM by Dulek »

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 04:21 PM »
O:
even i knew so im sure there were more than just few 0:
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Prankster

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 04:26 PM »
I didn't know shit about notching before Komo started all the drama like a year ago. Now you want to get rid of it? Why bringing it here then? Sure some people knew about it, but it was just a FEW (b2b community mostly) and I'm deeply convinced that you encouraged many people to actually try working on it after your explanations and stuff.

I doubt that CF learned to notch from b2b.
Anyway, do what you want with TUS BnG, just let us have a2b.

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 04:32 PM »
I doubt that CF learned to notch from b2b.

Still, I believe they use it in appropriate manner, I mean not taking full advantage of it and using it at the moments it's needed the most.

Yet, that doesn't change the fact the explanations were like 'hey, they can notch so I'll spend some time on it and pwn some n00bz since Komo has written it down and I was a lazyass to learn it earlier'.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 04:43 PM »
Lol, I just wanted to point that it isn't b2b the most who knows about notching, don't need the drama.

Offline Ray

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 05:11 PM »
Edit.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:16 PM by Ray »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 05:15 PM »
no, it's best option for noobs, so this should be optional, if both agree, I always get mad if someone starts to play lame

no way noob, I enjoy no rules bng, I played it once in WO tourney 2v2 with KRD, was pretty fun, and skills envolved too, ttrr the most skillful on rope! maybe, u gotta use roll nades on elite, wich is not rly easy, and u suck at it, so yeah i want bng with no rules, i would rly play it since i hate the actual bng.

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 05:23 PM »
Ray, seems to be you ask think their opinion is more valuable then anyone elses...

You make statements that are totally false, and now your upset because we told you so.

Why can't you have a normal debate, rather then a f@#! you at the endheres another example of you making a bold statement thats completely false..

"why in tnt flying f@#! do you people always want to change every f@#!ing thing that os working well"

What exactly is working well about the current scheme? Give me an example, because all icaan see is complaint after complaint after complaint...

Or is that your idea of a well working scheme?

Edit: nice edit ray lol... Smart idea axially, smartest thing you have done on this thread

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:25 PM by avirex »